LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Wanting To Lose Bladder Control

Hi everyone I kind of just joined today so I hope I put this in the right forum.

I'm new to this whole thing and I could really use some help because I really want to know how lose all bladder control and become un-potty trained. Can anyone give me some advice and point me in the right direct :) thank you

P.s I'm not into hypnosis

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

yup, drink water but not to much, when you have that urge to go let it flow but make sure you dont leak. over filing the most basic diaper can spring a leak and that is the last thing you dont want

yup, drink water but not to much, when you have that urge to go let it flow but make sure you dont leak. over filing the most basic diaper can spring a leak and that is the last thing you dont want

trust me its not fun being incontent

I feel like a stuck record with my reply. I do not understand why anyone wants to be incontinent. Both my parents were at end of life, it was dang inconvenient.

Be careful what you wish for. It may seem that being incontinent will be fun, but you will have to wear a diaper everywhere. I know that sounds fun to a DL but think of all the places where it would be inconvenient. You diaper could leak in public and you would have no control over it, think of how embarrassing that would be. :blush: You'll also have to put up with a lot of diaper rashes and eventually someone will discover that you're wearing diapers. You don't want to be incontinent all the time so just drink a lot of water that will only last for a few hours. :)

• Like 1

Yeah...10 coffee..no.

Just wear. And practice wetting. And wear..and wear. The more you try, the easier it gets.

And after awhile, it gets too easy. Like some say--be careful what you wish for. I don't mind being 24/7, but its only gotten past the point of no return in the past couple months.