LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just When You Think You'Re Finished

Sometimes you know -- or think you know -- just how much you have to poop before you do. I was wearing my clear vinyl briefs this morning, doing the dishes, and, as I finished my coffee, felt the urge to poop. I thought that I was going to lay just a couple of small and firm poopies, so I squatted on the kitchen floor and pooped into my pants.

As I expected, I took just two small, cylindrical poops. I now had a nice lump back there. I stood back up and five seconds later felt more poop on the way. I squatted again and, with a remarkable "SCHLOOP!" sound, a mass of poop just dropped in there, completely burying the first poops. It seemed this second wave came out of nowhere! I didn't feel it moving, didn't feel it coming down the ol' poopie-chute. It just shot out!

The lump in the back was now twice the size it had been just a few seconds before. But, at least the second poop, though it was a shapeless mass, was still fairly solid and firm, so it was still a pleasure to sit in, as I'm doing now, trying to mix it with the first poopies with my butt. :thumbsup: