LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Babyamy B2G

I am newborn clear up to a toddler. Some of the da, but mostily when I go to sleep.

I am age 5 a lot of the time, like now as Big Baby Amy. I also have a Mommy Otha life, she is our Mother. She wears diapers too.

like others I like to color and play with my toys. I collect Dolls. But I take them out and get photos too.

yuK! on that collections, were someone else gets your treasures when your old. I am a baby and I want to play now! I play with my babies.

I liked the baby rugrats movies. hate the all grownup ones. I like kids stuff from everything like tv shows - too - just toys around the house. I sorry but I have zero interest in any sports. unless its like tossing a beach ball maybe. I don't like anything that may hurt if it hits me.

I like to dress as a girl 24/7, but can dress as a guy if called for. Than back to me fast.

so because i rather be dressed as a girl or baby girl i spend most my time home or out away from the people. like creeks, fields, mountains, woods. I also like to ride bicycle.

hows that for newbie

Hi BabyamyB2G,

WELCOME! I hope you enjoy Daily Diapers and meet some good friends. I viewed your pictures, hehehe you like to play.

Wishing you many more fun days as a little girl.

Huggie :biker_h4h: