LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Demesnes Of Azurlyndra

Parallel dimensions had always seemed a fairytale delusion to me. Yet here I was, staring at an opening created in the middle of the lab. Walking all the way around it I realized it was invisible from the back. Pensively I moved close enough to feel all the hairs on my arms and legs stand up and peered into the cloudy doorway.

Something tugged at me and I was instantly transported through the doorway. I went from space station laboratory to a grassy clearing in a deep wood. Gathering my wits I turned to leave but found the doorway gone!

My mind raced. I was in a strange place, dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of baggy jean shorts, sandals on my feet, and a diaper and plastic pants beneath the shorts. It was a gauze prefold diaper with plastic pants, my usual garb, and in the panic that ensued it was now soaked and messy!

Finally, after hyperventilating, I staggered around in circles until I came to a full stop and began to slow my breathing, fighting to gain some sort of control. It took time, but at last I was still, and thinking.

Standing in the warm sunlight I gazed around me to take stock of my surroundings. The grass here was thick and soft, filled with multicolored wildflowers, with a few rocks sticking up at various places.

Everything was verdant and green and teaming with life. Butterflies fluttered about in the sunlight and I could hear a running brook and serenading frogs and insects from my left. Above me birds shrilled their cries of joy as they dove and soared through the sky.

Checking my pockets I realized that I had exactly nothing for survival on my person. My pockets were empty because I hated clutter. The beginnings of that mind-bending fear once again gripped my heart but I determined to use my mind to survive. It helped a little. I wished Lydia was there.

At the brook I knelt and pulled a cupped handful of water to study. It seemed absolutely clear. I tasted it gingerly and then drank more. Never before had I tasted such pure delicious water. I saw her in the reflection of the water as it slowly slid past beneath my face.

Looking up I stared in wonder at the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. Dressed in dazzling white her pale features were accentuated by her dark black hair and blazing green eyes. Her body was sensuous with curves in all the right places.

She studied me openly, seeming to be curious and unafraid. I straightened slowly and smiled at her. Quite suddenly she made a small gesture with her hand and my body rose from the ground, floated to her side of the brook, and settled in the soft grass an arms length away.

“How did you do that?

Interesting story, though that is hardly unique for a writer of yout talents. A little off of the beaten track for you but enjoyable by fans(of which I conside myself one). Please bring us more as the muse strikes.

Very interesting and very different. But it is nice to know that there is creativity and that can be used to create a very interesting story. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Chapter 2

Pleasure is hard to define. There is physical pleasure, pure physical delight so intense and all encompassing that too much would kill a normal human being. Then there is emotional and mental pleasure, a much more obscure and difficult idea to define. Combine all three in proper balance and you end up with a very happy person. Fulfillment comes when that happy person realizes his or her full potential.

Such stability makes the difficulties of life seem bearable, and creates an amazing endurance during the most intense stress. We were learning that.

Azurlyndra was able to grant some powers to women in her care, magical abilities, but most had to be born with it. To our surprise we learned that those born with the talent and ability for magic were all infants by choice, all female, though not all began as females.

The month long celebration at Azura, the city of joy, opened our eyes to many things. Azurlyndra often moved through her city, castle, and palace, hidden in a bubble from which she could look, interact, and touch others, but never been seen or detected. She took us with her everywhere she went, connecting us to so many things that our learning curve advanced exponentially.

We saw through the minds of the people she touched, understood the fulfillment they sought and often received, and began to see how flaws in nature could be turned into powerful tools.

Each person with the gift of magic did not have the same abilities as another. We were, I discovered, unique in how we used our magic. Of course, I was still unaware that I possessed the gift, but I’m getting ahead of the story.

Azurlyndra knew things. In one section of the palace we paused in the room of a newlywed couple. The young wife was a petite woman, less than five feet in height, slender, with nicely developed breasts and a flawless body. Her husband was tall, thin, shy, and handsome in an unusual way.

His eyes were brown and full of humor, and he wore thick glasses, and had dark features and a dimple in his chin. His long thin fingers were used to play the piano, a virtuoso at the instrument, and a poet at heart. He had won the heart of a beauty and he was terrified now that the consummation of the marriage had come.

Azurlyndra guided him in what to do, giving him confidence slowly as he first sat at the piano and played a piece he’d written just for this night. She watched those fingers and fantasized them touching her in various places. Lydia and I giggled at her thoughts.

When he was finished he used his gentle hands to pull her in for a sweet kiss, and then let them move over her wedding dress, causing her to shiver and moan a little into the kiss. This gave him courage to go on.

He helped her out of her dress and we giggled again as we sensed his sudden and lusty reaction to her beauty. To give him credit he did not rush in, but instead explored her body first with his fingertips, then with his hands.

As she shed her clothing her excitement mounted and when he finally ran his fingertips over the silky panties she wore she gasped, then bit her lower lip as he continued to gently rub until she experienced her first orgasm of the night, a sweet and gentle ecstasy.

His other hand was busy with one breast while his lips caressed the nipple of the other. Then he drew her panties off, and she lay on the bed naked and amazing, her body flushed, her skin radiant, her blue eyes wide and full of anticipation.

He undressed quickly, though neatly, and when he drew off his own undergarment her breath caught. We both giggled as we felt her response, for he was mightily endowed!

Knowing he would hurt her the first time he penetrated her he reached for a special gel he’d been given as a gift for this moment. It was made by Azurlyndra and created quite a reaction inside the girl. She felt the tingles and heat against the cool of the gel all at once.

Spreading it inside her brought her to a quick and intense climax before he finally positioned himself. What followed was beautiful and intense as the two came together. The girl used her magic to increase their pleasure ten-fold.

What they felt afterwards was far deeper and stronger than sexual attraction. Their marriage consummated they experienced a deep sense of self, an awareness that they were now connected by an invisible bond that held two hearts in one new existence.

For a time we watched them sleep entwined in each other’s arms before moving on to another room.

This room was occupied with four girls, all in their late teens, all sharing one king-sized bed. Here we walked in their dreams, and Lydia and I knew immediately that Azurlyndra was looking for something in one of them.

I was surprised to suddenly be confronted with a wall of darkness and to understand that this wall hid behind it the most powerful secret desire in this young woman’s heart. Passing through the dark barrier I saw what she desired most, and kept secret from her closest friends.

In this garden of wonder a young girl sat upon a swing beneath a huge old tree, a friend from years past, swinging through the dappled sunlight of a summer afternoon. The higher she went the more giddy she felt until suddenly her bladder emptied, soaking her panties and the back of her dress.

An older woman appeared then, calling her name, and the child stopped swinging and just sat there, afraid to move. Her mother walked up and saw the drips falling from the seat and shook her head with a knowing smile.

“I warned you, Marie, that if you wet yourself in that dress I was going to put you back in diapers and little girl clothes. You knew if you got on this swing that would happen. So take my hand and I’ll walk you into the house.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is there anymore

I've been extremely busy these past months, and it will continue until the end of March. I will have time to write more then. Sorry for the wait. Life is like that sometimes! I'm glad you liked it.

I am inpressed with how well you structure your story, but I admit they are a bit on the distressing side. I understand that the story is based on physical regression of an adult but it still verges on a pedaphilia based story, based on 10 month old children being sexually pleasured. I doubt that is your intention, but it is the way I see it. I'm sure I'll get angry replies, but its pretty obvious.