LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Wipes

LitlAndy1

Best wipe for changes?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. When it comes to wipes, what's your preference?

• Pampers standard wipes
    • Pampers swipers
    • Huggies standard wipes
    • Huggies supreme wipes
    • Generic wipes (ie. costco, no-name brands)
    • Adult wipes
    • other (cloth, home made etc)
    • I don't use wipes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My choice is adult wipes. The tranquility brand is best but I also get whatever brand they carry at dollar general ( I think it is rexall). I have used the baby sized wipes and they are horrible for adults that had a messy accident as it takes almost the whole package of 72 just for 1 change. So definantly not cost effective.

• Like 1
On 4/5/2022 at 6:26 PM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

What?!??????? You're actually smell enough to fit into Pampers?!??????? I'm SUPER jealous buddy!???☺️???♥️??????♥️?

Intrestingly enough they make Pampers Size 7 which can fit some adults they just have to be extremely skinny ?. Oh and a side note P&G is the company that makes pampers and always feminine products  which always has now added a line of adult pullups (always discreet). Oh just to be a wise guy Huggies are made by Kimberly-Clark who also make Depends ??.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

My choice is adult wipes. The tranquility brand is best but I also get whatever brand they carry at dollar general ( I think it is rexall). I have used the baby sized wipes and they are horrible for adults that had a messy accident as it takes almost the whole package of 72 just for 1 change. So definantly not cost effective.

But if you were the size of an ACTUAL baby or toddler that'd be no problem.☺️????♥️?♥️????????????♥️?♥️? LOL!???????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

But if you were the size of an ACTUAL baby or toddler that'd be no problem.☺️????♥️?♥️????????????♥️?♥️? LOL!???????

? OK, Then I will give you another way at looking at it?. Aspect ratio .. The adult wipes are bigger than my hands and baby wipes are about the same size as my hands but bigger than a baby's hands. ? My reasoning is primarly because of cost effictiveness but aspect ratio can make it more authentic of a experience.

I also said tranquility adult wipes were the best for a reason. They are more or less scaled up huggies coco and shey butter baby wipes by the way they feel. 

I also mentioned the dollar general (rexall) wipes because they are scaled up pampers sensitive baby wipes from the feel and look. 

Maybe the alternative explanation will make more sense as there is quite a few reasons I prefer adult wipes instead of Baby wipes ? 

Like another reason, the smaller the wipe is when changeing a messy accident the more likely you end up seeing Tigger's bear friend appear on your hand ?

Cryptic, but I'm shure you will figure out what I just said?

@KPAXOR1987 yeah, if you're making or cleaning #2s in your pants, I can understand an adult wipe being more practical. I only do #1s when wearing so I don't have to worry about that. I wish ABU and Tykables would hurry up with their wipes brands, if they are even still making them at this point. I would trust an ABDL brand to make a properly-sized-up baby wipe the way the ABDL crowd would want them.

18 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

@KPAXOR1987 yeah, if you're making or cleaning #2s in your pants, I can understand an adult wipe being more practical. 

Yea I can thank my primary care provider, cronic constipation, and the adult treatment option causeing worse issues.

My primary care provider basically enshured I would never get constipated again by perscribeing lactulose 45ml a day for the maintence dose.

I technically break my PCP's medical orders a few times a month ?. Not shure if anyone else has doctors that seem to encourage Little Space but my drs shure seem to encourage it, if not force it at certain times?

8 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Yea I can thank my primary care provider, cronic constipation, and the adult treatment option causeing worse issues.

My primary care provider basically enshured I would never get constipated again by perscribeing lactulose 45ml a day for the maintence dose.

I technically break my PCP's medical orders a few times a month ?. Not shure if anyone else has doctors that seem to encourage Little Space but my drs shure seem to encourage it, if not force it at certain times?

Why is that, do you know?!??

53 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Why is that, do you know?!??

Why my dr never wants me constipated again?

Or

Why they seem to encourage Little Space alot with me if not force it at times?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Why my Dr. never wants me constipated again?

Or 

Why they seem to encourage Little Space alot with me if not force it at times?

Why they seem to encourage Little Space alot with you, if NOT force it at times???????☺️? I find THAT VERY interesting!?????

6 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Why they seem to encourage Little Space alot with you, if NOT force it at times???????☺️? I find THAT VERY interesting!?????

Little me is probally easier for them to deal with than Big me ?.

Big me has extreme trust issues that arrises from the reasons I have PTSD. Big me has only 1 response for doctors "everything is fine". Big me has too high of defensive walls for any psychologist to figure out anything. (When a psychologist tries to figure out anything about big me, they usually end up haveing a emotional breakdown and refuse to see (big) me after?).

I had a psychologist I was seeing when I was 11 years old refuse to see me after he had been seeing me for almost a year. It turned quite ugly when I didn't want to talk to him. I only said 1 thing and he never saw me again after ?. I told him I was planning on dateing a girl I knew from school, and said her name and he lost his F---ing mind. The girl that I told him I was planning on dateing from school was his daughter ?. He shouldn't have tried to get me to talk when I didn't want to?. I knew his daughter as she was in the same classes as me, and knew she was his daughter. 

Big me has medical training and had worked as a CNA also so not the easiest patient for medical doctors either. I already have a good idea of my medical issue before I even see them.

I have only been actually 100% wrong once. It was when I wrnt to the ER for severe allergies that the symptoms weren't going away with antihistimines. (It turned out it wasn't allergies and I had a full blown case of pnemonia) and technically could have spent some time in the ICU however I had my dog I had to care for and would not be able to rest in a hospital and told the ER dr I can't go to the ICU and explained why. I was perscribed antibiotics and sent home.

Every single 1 of my doctors know that it isn't them that ultimately decides anything so for them the choice is basically deal with big me or little me, and big me is a patient from any dr's nightmares. ?

Check ins at a hospital for tests for the covid screening done at the hospitals now they don't ask about any symptoms I have they ask if I have any new symptoms after I decided to be a jerk the first time they asked about if I had any of the symptoms or been around anyone that has covid and said "yes all of the symptoms but the fever and wouldn't be supprised if I didn't have hypothermia but I don't have covid" then proceded to explain the reason for every symptom on the checklist ? then said "as for being around anyone with covid how the H377 should I know with everyone wearing masks?".  They took my temp and low and behold I had hypothermia ?. They made me wait almost 2hrs before they even dared to draw blood for a simple blood test (it was only to check my vitamins and cbc) ? I presume because my body temp was so low ?. Definantly not lab techs from the hospital that day, the lab tech put the needle right threw the vain almost into the bone and had to pull it back to the middle of the vain ?, also didn't remove the turniqute while trying to draw blood until they realized the reason there was no blood comeing out?I'm pretty shure that lab tech was someone from the national guard ? The most messed up blood draw ever performed on me at a hospital, well by a lab tech at a hospital at least?. Big me tends to make lab draws quite awkward for the lab techs ?

I would guess that big me can be bit more on the hannibal lecter side but without the cannibleism.  I mean it actually got to the point my old mental healthcare case manager had to go to the ER to do a risk assessment on me 1 day and was really straight forward with me and said " OK I know you know what to say to get what you want so just tell me truthfully and I don't need you to give me a reason, Do you want to go home or to the Psych hospital? You got every doctor nervous as H377." My answer was truefull and as simple as her question. "Just because I feel a certain way doesn't mean I'm going to act on those feelings." I was sent home and had to have a appointment scheduled for the next day?. Which was basically what I wanted(needed) anyways to just to vent my upset feelings ?

So I guess they instead would rather deal with Little me because big me is a bit more able to damage their perception of what to actually do in the worst ways possible?

• Like 1