LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How About A Top 10 Best Disposables List?

Let me see if I can actually think of ten good disposables. Now I can't attest to the diapers I have not tried. This list can be any reason why you feel they are the best. I really just want to hear people's opinions.

1. Bambino's

2. Abena

3. Ultra Active

4. Molicare

5. Tena

6. Attends

7. Tranquility ATN

8. Goodnites (when they fit me)

9. Unique Wellness

10. I can't actually think of a tenth one!!!

I'm sure there are many more great types out there that I have not tried. I haven't had the money to try Dry 24/7's or anything from ABuniverse yet. Ok so if you post could you post the product type for my pleasure and enjoyment. I mean like, Attends Extended or Molicare super plus and so on.

My top ten:

1. Prevail Overnight Plastic Backed (no longer avaliable)

2. Bambino Bianco

3. Bambino Classico

4. Moicare Super Plus

5. Abena X Plus

6. Secure X Plus

7. Attends with Waistband

8. Prevail Nightime (cloth Backed)

9. Attends Extened Wear

10. Tena Classic Plus

Its tought to choose a top ten, but I think that would be my to ten list. There are a lot of diapers that I have not tried, but most of these I have tried an have liked. I really miss the old Prevail overnights, they were so absorbent! :crybaby:

Guest Poopy Wipes

I only consider three diapers "canonical" in my life.

1.) Bambino

2.) Abena

3.) Molicare

I like Bambinos for the design and feel. It's purpose was to make me feel like a baby and it sure does. Nice and soft. The storage capacity is also remarkable.

Abenas are slightly less in capacity of liquid and other bodily productions but they feel nice.

Molicare I don't like the look. They look like Hospital diapers. I wanna feel like a baby, not a wrinkly old man stinking up some hospital room. They do have nice capacity.

Those are the only three I consider exist in this diapered world of ours.

Bambinos are def my favorite but you've all forgotten ABU diapers. I've tried the Super Dry Kids and they are really awesome, I love the one tape design. The only problem with the ABU tapes is they are sooo sticky it's really hard to pull them off without ripping the diaper. I still like Bambinos better cause they hold up better, feel thicker and the plastic shell feels a little bit nicer.

Top ten diapers:

1. A diaper that holds my wetness and mess

2. A diaper that does not leak

3. Abena Xplus

4. Abena Delta Form

5. Bambino

6. Molicare

7. Attends

8. Abri-Wings - Good diapers for wearing out and about. Easy to change standing up, has vulcro tapes.

9. ABU

10. Pampers size 7 used for stuffer, enjoy the smell of baby diapers..

Here is my to ten list of diapers.

1. Bambinos

2. Abena X-plus with the plastic backing

3. Molicare super plus

4. ABU Cushies

5. ABU Super Dry Kids

6. Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up

7. Attends Extend Wear

8. Old Attends with waist bands

9. Abena Abri-wings

10. Abena Delta Form.

I like all of these diapers. there is one i want to try and that is the Secure Plus

Been thinking about this. My list is never really static - new diapers, production changes, etc, move things around the list quite often. I'm not sure I can name ten either to be honest but currently:

1) Active Ultra

=2) Secure X-Plus

=2) Bambino Bianco

4) ABU Cushie (with a bucketload of stuffers)

5) Abri-Form X-Plus/M4

6) Attends w/waistband (again, with stuffers)

7) Molicare Super-Plus

They're not in the list because of absorbency alone - if it were down to just that, the Abena would be top and the ABU and Attends wouldn't feature at all. The top three are all essentially the same diaper, the taping method moves the Active Ultra above the other two. Bambino Classico doesn't feature because I don't like the in-your-face pattern. The Cushie is there because no other diaper makes me feel so little when I put it on, likewise the Attends is there for it's babyish crinkly characteristics. I excluded Euro diapers I used to love but can't get any more. Tena Slip Maxi would have gotten into the list, probably somewhere around position 4.

Well... this is of course widely based on opinions. I can do a top 5... I don't believe there are 10 diapers worth mentioning.

#1: Abena X-Plus. Thickest and highest capacity disposable available, period.

#2: Molicare Super Plus. Performance comparable to Abena X-plus, but at a lower cost. Extremely soft outer plastic and great tapes too!

#3: Secure/Bambino line. Thick and thirsty, refastenable tapes are a big plus, just depends on if you want baby prints or not.

#4: Attends w/ Waistband. Thin, but comfortable and crinkly. 6 tapes give a great fit and they are inexpensive too.

#5: Depend briefs. Why you ask... simple. They are the only plastic backed diaper still available at the local store. Most of the time you find them on sale, and they really aren't bad for the price/

Well... this is of course widely based on opinions. I can do a top 5... I don't believe there are 10 diapers worth mentioning.

#1: Abena X-Plus. Thickest and highest capacity disposable available, period.

#2: Molicare Super Plus. Performance comparable to Abena X-plus, but at a lower cost. Extremely soft outer plastic and great tapes too!

#3: Secure/Bambino line. Thick and thirsty, refastenable tapes are a big plus, just depends on if you want baby prints or not.

#4: Attends w/ Waistband. Thin, but comfortable and crinkly. 6 tapes give a great fit and they are inexpensive too.

#5: Depend briefs. Why you ask... simple. They are the only plastic backed diaper still available at the local store. Most of the time you find them on sale, and they really aren't bad for the price/

I will agree with your choice. But my #1 would be the Abena Maxi Booster. Though not a diaper, but I use them in every diaper I wear. They are cheap and make the use of the diaper much longer. Plus they are fun too. Add 2 to a diaper and it is thick and holds alot.

The Attends I love to use at home or around other ABDL's. The crinkle is great but sucks when around others that don't know. Plus they don't hold as much as the rest.

The Molicare Super Plus is my choice for being around people that don't know. Quite, and even with a Maxi Booster is thinner then the Abena or Bambino. This is what I used when heading to Boise every night. I had to load my truck and deal with people at the warehouse. Bending over alot wasn't the best thing while wearing a diaper.

The Abena would be my best and longest diaper setup. With a Maxi Booster of course. I used them on the way home and never filled them all the way. This was my real test for diapers. Headin back from Boise at 2am every night, i would be tired and needing things to keep me awake. Which also make me pee more lol. I wish I had this setup when I was on the road truck driving. Having to run 10 hours at a time with a window of 15 mins for fueling and breaks was hard. Then I was using the ATN's and Bambinos. Which worked, but would have liked the Abena.