LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Found 2 Gig Of Diaper Vids...

I'm currently at 31% after about a week of downloading all day, but not nights. I reckon it'll take another 4 weeks or so as the end of torrents are always slower than the start. Evereyone keep it open! I'll have mine open till I have a share rating of at least 2 for this file.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently at 31% after about a week of downloading all day, but not nights. I reckon it'll take another 4 weeks or so as the end of torrents are always slower than the start. Evereyone keep it open! I'll have mine open till I have a share rating of at least 2 for this file.

You on dialup?

(Oh yeah! Share ratio of over 13.)

Guest neo52450

Well, Me being on a 21.6K dialup will never get this file. I was woundering if anyone had a dvd burner... I can send a few bucks and a blank dvd. (Money will not be for buying the file, but for your service of burning the file) Just woundering...

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the download last night after doing all day monday-saturday.

and looking through them i deleted about half the clips as some were low quality or ones i already have.

some are actually very good and some are in general junk. but i guess it was worth the week's download.

was downloading this at 30-40kb the whole time while my upload speed was at 60-110kb which was upsetting that i was faster than the user i was grabbing from :(

just in case you dont know you'll need winrar to open the 2gig file up.

was downloading this at 30-40kb the whole time while my upload speed was at 60-110kb which was upsetting that i was faster than the user i was grabbing from :(

just in case you dont know you'll need winrar to open the 2gig file up.

Some of us have limitations on upload speed... and some of us really piss off people using the web server that shares our cable modem if we just let the upload speeds go nuts.

Sorry -- I limit my uploads to 22 kb/s.. if I go much higher, I get complaints about lag.

*shrug* Then again, I do leave it up all the time -- except for last weekend when I was out of town...

There are other programs that handle rars, right?

Anyway, the number of people downloading seems to be lower now...

Some of us have limitations on upload speed... and some of us really piss off people using the web server that shares our cable modem if we just let the upload speeds go nuts.

Sorry -- I limit my uploads to 22 kb/s.. if I go much higher, I get complaints about lag.

*shrug* Then again, I do leave it up all the time -- except for last weekend when I was out of town...

There are other programs that handle rars, right?

Anyway, the number of people downloading seems to be lower now...

WinRAR

I am downloading this now, I have a 15Mb connection to the net and so once i have all the files, people should be able to download it from me nice and fast

Yes, that other guy said WinRAR also. By "other programs" I meant specificly to exclude the one already mentioned. :P

Hi there. Is there any chance somebody who finished downloading this Torrent could help seed it again, just for a little bit?

There are three of us stuck at 98%, and no seeds left. :(

Here's the link again: http://ts.searching.com/download.asp?id=508341

(If not, I suppose I can try getting them from the webserver so graciously provided by uk_DL, but it would be a shame to waste all the bandwidth already expended)

Hi, I have just enabled it and you should be able to continue the download

Hi there. Is there any chance somebody who finished downloading this Torrent could help seed it again, just for a little bit?

There are three of us stuck at 98%, and no seeds left. :(

Here's the link again: http://ts.searching.com/download.asp?id=508341

(If not, I suppose I can try getting them from the webserver so graciously provided by uk_DL, but it would be a shame to waste all the bandwidth already expended)

• 3 weeks later...