LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Calgary Dl

khell

Hi folks, I will get straight to the point. I am a fairly normal(depending on what you see as normal), adult looking to finally break out of my shell and meet others. I have been into diapers for as long as I can remember. That said though I AM NOT seeking an odd or uncomfortable diaper change session, never to see the people again. I am looking for someone interested in more than just diapers, though diapers are great(I wouldn't be posting here otherwise), I am seeking someone that can sit and have a conversation that doesn't involve diapers, someone interested in getting out and seeing the city and surrounding areas and in general, a friend. I have sorta been a hermit ever since i broke my back a few years ago and have lost touch with almost everyone I ever knew, after a few years of hiding behind my computer screen and being stuck with my wife and kids 24-7....well lets just say I realized that I need an outlet that doesn't involve my family.

I am happily married with a wife who is completely tolerant of the diapers, though she has absolutely 0 to do with them. I am free most of the time due to the broken back and the fact I am now on disability. I am more than mobile etc so no issues getting around. If your sitting around bored..well so am I send me a message and well we can go from there.

I will be happy to answer any questions someone might have privately though, as I cherish my privacy, I have already said far more in this post than I normally feel comfortable revealing publicly. Anyway I hope to hear from well...anyone male or female soon =).

Cmon there has to be people in Calgary lol...come outta hiding..I am just looking for a social meeting to begin with. lol