LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hello everyone. My name is Chloe. I'm 35 years old and have been married to my husband/daddy for 14 years. I have 2 lovely daughters and one on the way. How I got into diapers happened when I was 16. I never had a good childhood and I never got along with my real dad. He blamed me for taking away his true love. Eventhough I had nothing to do with it. Mom was 8 months pregnant with me when she came around the corner a little too fast and lose control on a sheet of ice. She flipped the car and landed up next to a tree. The paramedics tried to save my mom's life,but it didn't work. So they did what they could to keep her body going until they could get her to the hospital so I could be born. I grew up listening to dad telling me it was my fault. He was stuck with me and that he would have rather had his wife than me. When I was 15. I went to spend the summer with my aunt and uncle on their farm. When I came back home. I found my stuff in the garage and the house was empty. I lived at a homeless shelter for a little while. One of my teachers took an interest in me and one day after class. She asked me to stay behind. She wanted to talk to me about something. I was nervous because I thought I had done something wrong. My teacher said she noticed my parents never came to parent/teacher conferences. I broke down and started crying. I told her that my dad hated me for taking away his wife and that he just up and left me while I was at my aunt's house. I told her that I was living at a homeless shelter for kids. She hugged me and told me everything was going to be ok. I didn't know what she meant,but it felt good to be hugged. A few days later. My teacher and her husband showed up at the shelter and told me that they had just adopted me. I jumped for joy. I finally had someone who loved me and was going to care about me. They took me home and introduced me to their daughter. I found out later that night. That my new sister wore diapers at night because she wet the bed. I didn't think anything about it and I would change her from time to time when mom was busy. One day my curiousity got the best of me and I went to her room while her and mom was gone shopping. I opened her bottom dresser drawer and took out one of her Attends diapers. I opened it up and took my shorts and panties off. I laid down on the diaper and tried to tape it shut. The diaper was a little too small for me. So I just wore it inside my panties. I started feeling things I had never felt before. I started to feel younger and more carefree. I took the diaper off before mom and my sister got back,but I never forgot the feeling of wearing the diaper. I bought a pack of my own in my size and hid them in my closet. I would wear them at night and when no one else was at home. One day my luck ran out. I laid down to take a nap and I didn't wear my mom and sister come into the house. Mom saw me laying on my bed in the diaper and my t shirt. She came in later and talked to me about it. She told me she didn't care if I wanted to wear diapers as long as I was happy. So I started wearing them more often including to school. I was careful not to wear them on days I had volleyball games or had to wear my cheerleading outfit. When I went to college. I met a guy who became my husband. I was really nervous about telling him about me wearing diapers. When I finally got up the nerve to tell him. He just laughed and said he didn't care. Infact he thought it was cute that I wore diapers and it went well with the sweet,innocent little girl side he feel in love with at freshman orientation. He proposed to me on christmas and we got married the next year after we both gradurated from college.

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome to Daily Diapers!

I found your story about how you came to enjoy the occasional diaper very interesting, and a bit heart breaking. Well...crushing. I am however thrilled to hear you're living a much happier and fulfilled life now that you're married, and that you were brought into a home where people sincerely cared about you, and wanted you to be happy. I too am adopted, so I semi know what it's like.

Anyways, I hope you have a grand time here and meet a boat load of great people. Perhaps even a yacht full! It's also fantastic to see another girl here! :P

Have fun and enjoy your time here! Ooooh, and congrats on the baby bump! :)

Tiana

Welcome to Daily Diapers. I am so happy that after such a hard start in life that you were adopted and that they accepted you into their family and did not criticise you for wanting to try diapers. It is wonderful that they allowed you to wear diapers and that you met and married a man who accepted your use of diapers.

I have been married to my husband/daddy for a little over two years. He also wears diapers but I am the AB while he is more DL with a little Ab.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm alot happier in my life now that I have a family that loves me and a daddy who loves me. He calls me one of his little girls. When I'm at my mom's house. She still changes me and my sister does too. Each time I've been pregnant. It was a complete shock to me. Daddy and I have never tried to get me pregnant. It just happens. All three have been unexpected and unplanned. The first time I went to the doctor when I was pregnant. I thought I had the flu. Because I felt sick to my stomach. The doctor ran all kinds of test and couldn't find anything wrong with it. On a hutch. She gave me a pregnant test. When she came back and told me. It was positive. I passed out on the exam table. The doctor said it was the first time she had ever seen the woman pass out when she found out she was pregnant. It is usually the guy. The second time I thought I had acid reflux. This time I thought I had a bladder infection. Maybe I should stop getting pregnant. Everytime I get pregnant. I think there is something medically wrong with me.