LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking To Have Custom Things Made

I am 5ft 9 in call 200 lbs guy wo is odd shaped int the waist meserments can be given in privet msgs and when drescribed how to make the mesurements

i am looking for parts of a fursuit made but at the same time some of it is baby and sissy cloths .

im looking for rompers onzies diaper covers and other things made including sissy cloths i am willing to be some ones guinniepig to learn now to make things as long as what i get is nice and the cost is not insaine i need freilly diapercovers made that have vinal or a waterproofmateral in them as i plan on habing sissy dresses made and wearing diapers and a diaper cover enderneath and having long thick stockings and gloves that go from foot to the legging of the diaper cover using the frills to cover up the gaps and my skin as im plan on making a sissy mouse fur suite and just adding the tail to the diaper covers as my plan is alot simpler then most fursuits i maily need the sissy cloths im disabled and live on a VA pention so i can only aford so much per moth mesging me with ideas and ideas on cost would be grate i would love to have tons of outfits and anthing i desided i did not like i may land up giving away aslong as cost for me is kept cheap my other firsuite is a wolf that will mostly have on bluejean sorts and a hawaian shirt and will need a diapercover that can protect my desposables from the jeans and last and be leekresistant at same time as a sissy my color s are unlimmited except a pure purple outfit ill say no to a mix of purple is fine but i an allso gunna look for some one that can make me velcro diapers and a diaper cover for that for at home and be able to work with me the first ones to msg me with good ideas and mybe a few pics of there work that make good offers are the pople ill work with and once deals have bin made ill post pics of the cloths i get but not prices and who made them i want to get nice stuff but dotnmind if some one will make a deal with me to make things so thay can exsperment as long as the cloths i get are nice and im not spending all my money

hope you can understand and help me doorset

i am realy looking to be able to spend $50 a moth on geting now baby and sissy things as a bace i have found some one ouside of this sight but know there not reliable and thay plan on using there funds and geting a reinburstment as thay dont know when thay will be working on things pople who do do that i will pay more for your time then if i have to upfront the money as there is less risk on my half but would give you partal payments as starting funds and if payment on bigpices can be made id love it prices and how that would work are up for nagotion i am on disablity and can only aford so much at a time and understand some of what i want takes alot of work but at same time im willing to let you exsperment and find new ways to make new things witch you could use that knolage to make money by making things u lernd how to and selling it to others not many would be willing to pay to have some one exsperment and see what thay can do

• 3 weeks later...

not off hand no deals have bin struck yet the 2 pople i do know are unreliable so i wont lock myself in a contract with them as i my never see any items for the starter money i would send and as im allways at yardsials and looking at store sales if i sent materals im not shure even then if i would get anything done so im still looking for some one i can trust to make a long term deal with as the pople i know are not relibal enuf to be trusted with such a importan porjects or money

Nothing to be embarrassed about wanting to do things on the cheap (affordable) side.

Suggestion: Go to a thrift store if one is reasonably near you and see if you can find

something a bit oversized (like bib overalls) to convert into a romper with a snap

crotch. Or perhaps a Plus Size babydoll night gown if being a baby (girl) sissy is your thing.

Making furry things out of a discarded fur coat might be a bit of a challenge.

The important thing after you get the clothing suitable for your ideas is to find someone

to convert your ideas into reality namely someone who sews. This is where the expensive side

of planning your ideas starts and the degree of trust develops to keep your fantasy a personal

secret bond. If you can sew that is a plus. How well you know about sewing will eliminate a

lot of trial and error mistakes. If you don't know how to sew then look for a tailor or seamstress

that does sewing for the Arts or Theatre - Halloween is just around the corner - It could be as

simple as designing your own costume.

Think Positively !!!!!

Good Luck !

Babylock

• 1 year later...

I've been custom making Adult Baby clothes for a few months now attempting to start my own company. I can custom create pretty much anything. Just need an idea, measurements, fabric type/design. My prices depend on fabric cost and time plus shipping. Im all about affordability and good quality. Email me with any questions or to discuss an order. Thanks kisses