LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woah... I Wet The Bed Last Night

When I woke up, I discovered that I had wet the bed. I don't mean on purpose, I actually had an accident. I'm not freaking out or anything. I think I know why I had it.

The way I sleep is odd. I will goto sleep and then wake up in the middle of the night alot. I don't hit R.E.M until I wake up really late into the night and then go back to sleep. I just don't sleep well.

Right before I went to bed last night I had a glass of milk. I had tried something like this to wet myself at night before, but it was always with lots of water. Now I realize that I drank too much those other occasions. I had always woken up when purposely trying to wet myself before. I didn't think this average glass of milk would be any different. But because it was an average size, my body didn't wake me up. I held it in all night... well almost all night.

I leaked the way a most "real" bed wetters wet. I didn't just let it all out. My body was trying so hard to hold it in, and just couldn't. So I was never "swimming" during the night, nor was it enough to wake me up. Infact I had to pee some still when I woke up from my alarm clock.

The only bad news is that I wasn't wearing a diaper. I don't have them often simply because I don't have any good places to hide them, and I get very worried when I do hide them. I will keep this in mind next time I have courage to buy some, or maybe let it encourage me to buy some more.

the man's age is of no concern obviously he is a youngin from the information gathered in his post. weather he is 18 or not is not my business nor do i care, if thats what you were getting at rhezz.

as a former bed wetter for the majority of my life i can say that i flooded the bed every night no matter how much if anything i had to drink. somehow my body had urine to spare for the night. it was embarrassing growing up with that problem. i never had a sleep over until high school, thats when it stopped.

anyway, if you want to become a bed wetter i have no advice because i didn't choose to be one nor did i practice for it.

I have to travel accross the city by bus to get good quality diapers like attends or tranqutliy so i usually don't have any

I sometimes have dreams that I am wearing a diaper or my dream revovles around wearing a diaper - I put a diaper on in the dream and wet it then wake up in a wet bed