LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap, But Effective Diy Cage

Guest abdiaperboy

Guest abdiaperboy

So, I built a cage today... it's nothing like a real bdsm cage in terms of strength, but it's strong enough to get the job done.

I wouldn't put a criminal in it, but it'd take some serious beating to get out of it..

I took my girlfriend's pet barrier.. It's similar to a metal collapsible dog cage/carrier but taller, it folds flat, and it doesn't form a cube when used properly.

It's basically 8 flat pieces of metal, built by welding vertical wires together with horizontal cross-wires. Each of the 8 pieces connects to neighbor pieces with metal clamps.. This forms a hinge at each connection. You can basically lay this thing out in a kitchen or between a gated patio and your front door to use as a pet barrier.

Since there's 8 pieces, each one 2' long, you can arrange them in a rectangle or square, either a 2' by 6' rectangle or a 4' by 4' square.

To keep it simple (and because I've already come up w/ways to be tied in bed), I went with the 4' by 4' option. As I could just buy a standard 4' by 8' piece of plywood and cut it in half, w/a little trim.

I trimmed the two pieces to 47 3/4", not by myself but at a hardware store. It fits like a glove, with the bottom end of the cage wrapping snugly around the square.

I took hangers tape (iirc, that's what it's called). It's galvanized steel rolled up like tape with pre-drilled holes, it's flexible and used to hang pipes from 2x4s in walls.

I bent this stuff around the top/bottom bars of the cage walls and screwed them into place in the top and bottom side of the plywood.

So I've got a commercial dog 'cage' kinda thing w/a built-in door, attached with screws to a top and bottom piece of wood, 3/4" thick.

I attached D-rings to the four corners of the floor and ceiling.. It's pretty tough.

So there you have it.. I have a 4' by 4' by 3' cage that can be broken down and stored discreetly..

I'm gonna break it down and reassemble it next week, my girlfriend and I are supposed to 'play' at that time. I hope she likes it