LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Diapers For A Small Gal?

I'm a small girl. Four foot eleven inches tall, about 95 pounds. I currently wear Goodnites size s/m disposable diapers. They fit quite well, nice and snug and very discrete. There's just one problem, I always pee/poo too much for them and have embarrassing, smelly leaks. What diapers would you recommend for a small girl like me that will be discrete but hold much more?

I'm a small girl. Four foot eleven inches tall, about 95 pounds. I currently wear Goodnites size s/m disposable diapers. They fit quite well, nice and snug and very discrete. There's just one problem, I always pee/poo too much for them and have embarrassing, smelly leaks. What diapers would you recommend for a small girl like me that will be discrete but hold much more?

Although I am slightly larger than you, DiaperGirl77, at 5'3" 104 pounds with 29" hips and 24" waist people consider me petite. When I am having trouble controlling my bowels, my diaper of choice is Attends Youth Brief. Those are designed for folks from 80 to 110 pounds, under 5'4" with hips from 20 to 30 inches. Youth are classic poly-plastic shell with 2 sticky tapes per side. Since I started wearing those Attends in 1981 they have always done an excellent job holding wetting and runny poop inside.

Usually I have fine control of my bowels. Attends makes a cloth-like adult diaper with good re-fastenable tabs called Breathable Extra Absorbent Small. Those are the same size as the Youth. Both Small and Youth are only sold on-line and in cases of 96. I order mine from Care Givers Partnership, but many firms are Attends dealers.

As you know, us petite gals do not have a wide selection of adult disposables to fit us.

Some of my favorites are the secure Xplus from secure personal care, they have a small brief that should fit, the size goes from 22" to 34"and they hold a lot also.

As said above also, bambinos are a wonderful product, BUT they start at size medium which would fit a 32-44 waist, and would more then likely be to big for you.

I believe that Molicare makes a small as well, since Repaid1 wears those and he's on the 'small' side, they should fit a 20" to 31" waist.

Magic medical has youth sized products as well...Check here:

http://www.adultdiapers.org/youthdiapers1.html

XP medical also has extra small/ youth Abenas..check this out:

http://www.xpmedical.com/abriform.html

I can go on, but I think you get the point, do some shopping around, maybe google "youth briefs" or youth diapers...you might also consider wearing some plastic pants over what ever you choose. They help contain any over flow, and odors, unless you just get a really good diaper to begin with ;)

Have fun shopping! :)

qwack

Yes indeed, I am on the smaller side. I do use primarily Molicare supers in a small. I didn't know until recently that Molicare marketed a X-Small. which are pretty darn small. Fitting a 17" to a 24" waist. They are the ones with the Air-Active side panels that allow a more comfortable wear, while still having the Molicare capacity and outstanding function. I think I would still opt for a small in the Molicare line though as I'm sure it would fit your frame as well, and would give a bit better protection. The below site offers them in the X-Small size.

I did wear the Attends version for several years but switched over to Molicares when they became available. Molicare also makes a "medium" capacity diaper called the Classic, which is a very good day wear diaper and is relatively cheap in price as compared to the Plus series. You might also want to look into the Tranquility line. They have varying levels of diapers as well with their best being the ATN (All Through the Night) series. They also market in the youth size.

In my opinion I would rate the diapers so far as follows.

Attends

Molicare Classics

Tranquility ATN's

Molicare Super (Plus)

The link has both the Molicares and Tranquilty brand offered. smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Molicare-Super-Briefs-Overnight-Adult-Diapers-X-Small-/260540424393?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ca96b60c9