LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 Year Old Toddler

Guest Chriskc

Guest Chriskc

Thanks all for your kind comments, I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Part 5

Magan greets us at the door, "awww how's my baby you look so cute" Once again I turn red, I just want the world to swallow me up! "ga ga goo goo" is all I say. I've been taught over and over to talk baby talk especially, when I'm around Magan, my butt had learned the leason well! Sara hands her my diaper bag, it's pink with a rattle on one side and a diaper pin on the other, it says still in diapers. Very Babyish. I guess, that's what I am lol. I should get used to it, cause it don't seem like it's going to end anytime soon.

Sara tells me to be good as she leaves. Now I'm stuck with my mean babysitter Magan. Damn why does she have to dress so sexy, she knew I was coming over! She's wearing some daisy dukes, with a White shirt, which is low cut. She reaches under my dress, to check my diaper, how embarassing! "All dry she says, that's a good baby!" She puts me in the playpen, she takes a bottle out of my diaper bag, all I have in their is juice. She says "No juice for you baby, you're much to young for juice" I watch her as she goes into the kitchen, I hear her put something in the microwave, the timer goes off. She comes back into the living room, "here we are a nice bottle of baby formula, for the baby!" Ga ga goo goo, is all I can say. She gets me out of the playpen, and we go over to the couch, I lay in her lap, and she begans feeding me the bottle, she pats my diaper and watches tv. She says, "you're so cute as a baby, I love you being a baby" I can't figure her out, she treats me pretty bad, always making fun of me. Then she goes and says something like that.

I began to get drowsy, and she has me lay back in the playpen, she takes a stuffed animal winds it up and it plays a nursery song. In no time, after drinking the bottle, I'm off to sleep. I'm palying the new Madden, I'm hanging with my friends, I'm laughing with Amanda. Now I'm flying, all of the sudden I jump! Wow what a dream! Magan says " looks like the little baby has woke up" Ga ga goo goo. She comes over to check my diaper, "awww baby has a wet diaper, let me get you changed" She goes to my diaper bag, and pulls out a diaper, powder, and wipes. She leans over, and she begans changing me, as she is bent over changing me, I can see down her shirt! If she didn't notice me, staring down her shirt, then she certainly noticed how hard I was. She says "baby likes what he sees" To bad, only Big Boys get to see these, as she jiggles her tits, you're just a little baby! The doorbell rings, thank god, it's Sara. They talk a little bit, Magan tells her, I was good, I drank my bottle, and took a nap. She said I just changed him. She tells Sara, "I like the dress you bought him, I'd like to get some new outfits for him" Sara says "I actually made them" "She says if you get a Sears catalog, we can get together and pick out some cute outfits" Sounds like a plan Magan says.

"Rise and shine" Sara says. I wipe the sleep from my eyes, it kinda disturbs me, that I keep waking up with my pacifier in my mouth. Maybe subconsciouly I'm becoming a baby, I mean it wouldn't be that hard. I wear a diaper 24/7, I drink a bottle, I eat baby food, I have to play with baby toys. Oh yeah I sleep in a nursery, so sure why not!

Well as I finally wake up, I look at Sara, my god, she's hott! She's wearing Lingerie, Red and black, with garters and stockings. She bends down to check my diaper, "awww the baby has a wet diaper, yes he does". It's no surprise to me, I think they do it on purpose, they feed me a bottle before I go to bed, I have no choice cause they rock me to sleep. Sara bends down, rips open the tapes and pulls down the front of my diaper, "looks like baby enjoys being a baby she says. Refering to my morning wood, it sure don't help any with what she is wearing. I think she does it on purpose! Next she pulls the wet diaper away, and begans to wipe my body all over with a baby wipe, she raises my legs and wipe my butt, a little too close. Next she lays my naked bottom back down, she gets a fresh diaper, and unfolds it she then lifts my legs and places the diaper under me, she sprinkles baby powder all over me she then pulls the diaper tightly up through my legs and taped each side. She says. "There we go a dry baby is a happy baby!"

She then dresses me in a sailor suit, damn one day it's a boy, next day she makes me a girl. She tells me babys don't care what they wear. She takes me downstairs, she sits me in my highchair, she ties a bib around my neck hands me my bottle and tells me to drink it up. We're running late. I drink my bottle it's a malt o meal bottle yummy! She takes about 10 minutes she's all dressed, she grabs my diaper bag, she puts more diapers in there, along with some bottles, and my baby formula. She says "you're going to Amanda's today. Boy was I happy, I didn't want to go to Magan's or what I like to refer to as HELL!

"Rise and shine" Sara says. I wipe the sleep from my eyes, it kinda disturbs me, that I keep waking up with my pacifier in my mouth. Maybe subconsciouly I'm becoming a baby, I mean it wouldn't be that hard. I wear a diaper 24/7, I drink a bottle, I eat baby food, I have to play with baby toys. Oh yeah I sleep in a nursery, so sure why not!

Well as I finally wake up, I look at Sara, my god, she's hott! She's wearing Lingerie, Red and black, with garters and stockings. She bends down to check my diaper, "awww the baby has a wet diaper, yes he does". It's no surprise to me, I think they do it on purpose, they feed me a bottle before I go to bed, I have no choice cause they rock me to sleep. Sara bends down, rips open the tapes and pulls down the front of my diaper, "looks like baby enjoys being a baby she says. Refering to my morning wood, it sure don't help any with what she is wearing. I think she does it on purpose! Next she pulls the wet diaper away, and begans to wipe my body all over with a baby wipe, she raises my legs and wipe my butt, a little too close. Next she lays my naked bottom back down, she gets a fresh diaper, and unfolds it she then lifts my legs and places the diaper under me, she sprinkles baby powder all over me she then pulls the diaper tightly up through my legs and taped each side. She says. "There we go a dry baby is a happy baby!"

She then dresses me in a sailor suit, damn one day it's a boy, next day she makes me a girl. She tells me babys don't care what they wear. She takes me downstairs, she sits me in my highchair, she ties a bib around my neck hands me my bottle and tells me to drink it up. We're running late. I drink my bottle it's a malt o meal bottle yummy! She takes about 10 minutes she's all dressed, she grabs my diaper bag, she puts more diapers in there, along with some bottles, and my baby formula. She says "you're going to Amanda's today. Boy was I happy, I didn't want to go to Magan's or what I like to refer to as HELL!

We jump a few years ahead. Hi I'm Amanda, James and I have been going out for a few months. He has no idea, how much I love him, he also dosen't know how I enjoyed babysitting him during his baby punishement. You see during them times watching him, I really enjoyed the control I had over him. I also enjoyed being his mommy, I never told him this. It made me feel so good holding him in my arms, patting his diapered butt. It was just a different kind of love that I had for him. I mean, I loved him as a adult, but I also loved him as my baby.

Wow it feels so good being an adult again. I was just thinking about the baby punishement I went thru a few years ago. It was very embarassing, but something good came out of it. Amanda and I got together, we've been dating for a few months. Every now and them she teases me about how she used to change my diapers. When she watches her 2 year old nephew, she'll call me and tell me she just changed her nephew's diaper, she'll say "remember when I used to change your diapers!". I would really get embarassed about that, I'd tell her that was long ago, and I've out grown that. That's right any thought or desire I ever had about that, was now gone! My punishement made me resent diapers, I still can't believe I did that. How stupid of me!

Magan here, Amanda's best friend I helped Amanda and James hook up. James and I really get along good, you see I used to be mean to him when I babysat him, I went through some tough times, I lost my baby brother cause of SIDS. I didn't even mean to treat him bad, it's just it brought back emotions of losing my brother. So when I would baby him, I'd think about my brother and just get confused and it would come out me being mad and mean. I only learned this after going to therapy. After my brother died my mom became a alcoholic, so we both got help. It was tough but we both have come along way.

Well tell me what you think. Also if you want to get to know me, read my life story. my gf and her mom

don't worry about our comments. people ove the story. keep it up and keep posting

The comments just show me that people are digging it.

That's what makes me continue. Plus I like to see what people are thinking.

We jump a few years ahead. Hi I'm Amanda, James and I have been going out for a few months. He has no idea, how much I love him, he also dosen't know how I enjoyed babysitting him during his baby punishement. You see during them times watching him, I really enjoyed the control I had over him. I also enjoyed being his mommy, I never told him this. It made me feel so good holding him in my arms, patting his diapered butt. It was just a different kind of love that I had for him. I mean, I loved him as a adult, but I also loved him as my baby.

Wow it feels so good being an adult again. I was just thinking about the baby punishement I went thru a few years ago. It was very embarassing, but something good came out of it. Amanda and I got together, we've been dating for a few months. Every now and them she teases me about how she used to change my diapers. When she watches her 2 year old nephew, she'll call me and tell me she just changed her nephew's diaper, she'll say "remember when I used to change your diapers!". I would really get embarassed about that, I'd tell her that was long ago, and I've out grown that. That's right any thought or desire I ever had about that, was now gone! My punishement made me resent diapers, I still can't believe I did that. How stupid of me!

Magan here, Amanda's best friend I helped Amanda and James hook up. James and I really get along good, you see I used to be mean to him when I babysat him, I went through some tough times, I lost my baby brother cause of SIDS. I didn't even mean to treat him bad, it's just it brought back emotions of losing my brother. So when I would baby him, I'd think about my brother and just get confused and it would come out me being mad and mean. I only learned this after going to therapy. After my brother died my mom became a alcoholic, so we both got help. It was tough but we both have come along way.

Well tell me what you think. Also if you want to get to know me, read my life story. my gf and her mom

I'm going to be wrapping this up. I promise a ending like no other! Read my latest stories. my gf and her mom, that's the story of my life. My new one, recession to regression. My very 1st story is. I'll do anything for you.

Amanda drops me off at my softball tournament, she's going shopping with Magan. We got all my stuff moved in last night, but she wanted to unpack all my stuff, you know how girls are they want to arrange everything themselves. She said to call her later, or if she get's done in time, she'll come back and watch.

Amanda and Magan got together, they went shopping at the malls, and walmart, they bought clothes, shoes, lingerie, makeup, things for the apartment. Then they went to babies r us, and they began buying stuff for the new baby! They were laughing and giggling about the times when they were watching me during my baby punishment. They were picking out things for the nursery, they got some diapers, see the good thing was, during the baby punsihment. Magan had figured out away to make a baby diaper fit, it took 2 diapers to make 1, but it looked just like a big baby diaper. She of course showed Mandy how to make it as well. So they got several boxes of Luvs, bottles, baby food, formula. Magan said "do you think he's going to like this again, do you think he's just going to let you make him into a baby again!" Amanda said "he'll have no choice, and in time he'll LUVS it!"

I'm going to be wrapping this up. I promise a ending like no other! Read my latest stories. my gf and her mom, that's the story of my life. My new one, recession to regression. My very 1st story is. I'll do anything for you.

Amanda drops me off at my softball tournament, she's going shopping with Magan. We got all my stuff moved in last night, but she wanted to unpack all my stuff, you know how girls are they want to arrange everything themselves. She said to call her later, or if she get's done in time, she'll come back and watch.

Amanda and Magan got together, they went shopping at the malls, and walmart, they bought clothes, shoes, lingerie, makeup, things for the apartment. Then they went to babies r us, and they began buying stuff for the new baby! They were laughing and giggling about the times when they were watching me during my baby punishment. They were picking out things for the nursery, they got some diapers, see the good thing was, during the baby punsihment. Magan had figured out away to make a baby diaper fit, it took 2 diapers to make 1, but it looked just like a big baby diaper. She of course showed Mandy how to make it as well. So they got several boxes of Luvs, bottles, baby food, formula. Magan said "do you think he's going to like this again, do you think he's just going to let you make him into a baby again!" Amanda said "he'll have no choice, and in time he'll LUVS it!"

Amanda here, I was pretty excited, Magan and I had been busy all day shopping and getting everything ready for James's return to babyhood. I picked him up at the softball tournament, I gave him a big kiss, then I patted his butt. I don't know if he knew anything was up or not, even if he did too bad.

Magan here. Wow what a day we had, Amanda and I had been real busy preparing for the new baby, we got diapers, bottles, pacifiers, formula. Everything for the new baby, I really did miss my baby brother, that's how I thought of James as, like I was his older sister. When I was taking care of him during his baby punishment we really did bond. Even though I was mean to him, now I had a chance to show him just how much I loved him.

James here. Amanda was looking hot, she was wearing white cargo pants, with a red thong, she knew how to dress she was always teasing me. I noticed right away that the guys were checking her out, I'm not the real jealous type, the way I figure it, I'm going with her, she's not taking them home! I noticed right away she was very bubbley, more so then usual. Then when she patted my butt, it was kinda like I was a little kid. So I kissed her, and asked her why she was so excited. She said "I have a big surprise for you when we get home!"

I really don't like surprises so I was more nervous then excited. When we got home, she took me into the bedroom, she began undressing me, I was trying to mess with her, but she really wasen't letting me do anything. She had her own agenda. She laid me on the bed, she ran her manicured nails up my leg, taking my dick in her hand, she took her other hand and stuck her thumb in my mouth. I was on the verge of going crazy, this was getting very hot, then she said "you know I've always loved you, but there was a different side of you that I loved as well" I tried talking, but she wouldn't let me. She said from now on, you're going to be my baby again! I jumped up and said "HELL NO"

I said you're crazy, I'm not into the whole baby stuff again. She said "I know somewhere in there, is mommys little baby" I said "if you think, I'm going to be a baby again then your F'N Nuts! I slammed the door, got into the car and hit the bar.

I couldn't believe she wanted me to be a baby again. My baby punishment had to be one of the worst times of my life. When my friends were out playing ball, I was either sleeping in my crib, or playing in my playpen. When kids my age, were going to the movies, I was watching blues clues, Barney, and Elmo. When kids my age were going to the mall to the food courts, or going to the buffets. I was eating baby food. Now the girl I love, want's me to be a baby again!

Back at the House, Amanda was in tears, James never just left like that. Magan called and asked how thing's went. She could tell right away things weren't good. Amanda told her what happened. She felt really bad for her friend. She was friends with both James and Amanda,but Amanda was her best friend.

James is at the bar getting drunk, he met up with a girl at the bar. They went back to her place, they both got high, she tried to make some moves on him, but he told her she was cool, but he already had a girlfriend. Even though James was pissed at Amanda he wasen't going to cheat on her. His phone rang it was Magan, she wanted him to come by so they could talk. He was cool with Magan, he already knew she had talked to Amanda, so he said sure I'll be by.

He went over to Magan's, she was married but her Husband was in Iraq, so it was just her. It's kinda strange, cause James had a big crush on Magan, she is beautiful, but he was always to shy, so he never hit on her. Then when he was on his baby punishment, she was really mean to him. During that time, Amanda was so nice to him, and they just hit it off and there was no turing back. It seemed like they were destined to be together. The only problem was now, the girl he loved wanted to baby him.

Magan and him talked for hours, she laughed, when he told her about the crush he had on her. She had no idea, she told him she would've snatched him up. She also told him, I would've had you in diapers too! She told him, he was just to cute in his diapers, it really made her feel good. She says she thinks her maternal instincts kicked in. She also explained to him, how when she was babysitting him, it helped her feel a void, with the loss of her brother. It all made sense to him.

She said "I don't need to ask if you love Amanda, that's obvious!" "What's so bad, if she want's to baby you?" "That's how all this started in the first place" "Right!"

I explained all the reasons why I didn't want to do it again. She said "I don't know how it is for you, but for us woman when we take care of you like that, feed you a bottle, put you in diapers. It creates a bond, that words can't explain. You know how mom's don't want their kids to grow up, they always say they grow up to quick, they cry when they leave home. Well that's what's so great, we're able to hold on to you forever, dressing you in cute clothes, laying in our lap as we feed you a bottle. It's very peaceful, erotic, and tranquil. It stirs so many emotions, that's it's crazy hard to explain.

I totally understood what she was saying it's all about love. One thing is for sure, I'd give my life for Amanda. I guess, I kept looking at this as a punishment, and I was looking at it wrong! To my surprise, Magan said "come here" She had a baby bottle, she laid me in her lap, she put the bottle to my lips, I drank and was so relaxed. She said "see baby Aunt Magan will always be there for you" I just nodded, I let myself break down all my mental barriers and just enjoyed the moment I had. Magan said, "hold on baby" She went into the room and came back, she had a diaper, and a cute bonnet, with a pacifier. She got me all dressed up, and she took several pictures, then she got one with her and I together. She said that was her favorite one. She said "you need to go home to your mommy now"! "she said leave the diaper on, that will be a gift for my best friend, she'll be so happy!!"

We hugged and I was off. Amanda was so happy to see me, she said "Look if you don't wanna be my baby that's fine, I just don't wanna lose you, I love you to much!"

I said "baby, or should I say "mommy, I want nothing more then to make you happy, I wanna be your man, your baby, your everything!" They both cried, they both were so happy! How could life be any better!!!

You are so wrong about no one liking your story, just because they don't happen to make a comment about each chapter. It has been awhile since I started reading this story. I have enjoyed it immensely and hope to see more, and have been reading you other stories as well, but it might be sometime between my readings and then I have to catch up with the story and go through several chapters at once. We all want instant gratification from positive comments, but with so much to go through, we don't always do so. Doesn't mean that we haven't liked what we have read. :thumbsup:

You are so wrong about no one liking your story, just because they don't happen to make a comment about each chapter. It has been awhile since I started reading this story. I have enjoyed it immensely and hope to see more, and have been reading you other stories as well, but it might be sometime between my readings and then I have to catch up with the story and go through several chapters at once. We all want instant gratification from positive comments, but with so much to go through, we don't always do so. Doesn't mean that we haven't liked what we have read. :thumbsup:

Thanks I'm sure you're right. I just get a little moody at times lol. Good thing I'm a baby.

One of the best stories I've read loved it keep me wanting more. Great ending/ start of new story. Very well written all the way

Thx for the comments. No the ending is coming up, it's a ending like no other. It's going to be called the 16 year old toddler, the grand Finale. It will be up by this wknd, please read it and tell me what you think. If you like this you might like my other stories. Recession to regression. My life story gf and her mom.