LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unique Wellness

Alright, so, having little info on this claimed amazing diaper I did what everyone always wants to do, I ordered a case. I ordered direct from http://www.wellnessbriefs.com . So let me start by saying I am at an APO address which makes this story even more fun...

First things first, discrete shipping... eh, not so much. The box was printed with Unique Wellness logo, which honestly, not to many people know what that is, and also says Small/Medium on it, again, not a huge deal to me. The part that killed me was the customs form which is mandatory for APO shipments. I know, there are legal aspects, but do you really have to write "Diapers" as the item being shipped. Keep in mind this form is like an invoice slip, only it is readable to all who look at the package. When i order other diapers, from drugstore.com for instance, they put HBA (I assume means health and beauty accessories?) on the form.

So, I get my case home and am ready to try my nice new thick white diapers, I open them up and well they are a light blue. Odd since the picture on their site shows mediums as being white in color... Call me a traditionalist, but I like my diapers to be white. They can have blue squiggles and stuff on them, but diapers are supposed to be white.

Again, this didn't kill it for me. I assure you, I am gonna use them regardless. So I take out a diaper, and well, its thinner than expected so, I immediately wonder how this single diaper can hold the claimed 84oz of urine it advertises. Also, how on earth can this diaper last 10-12 hours as stated?

The next thing I noticed though is the plastic. I have no clue how to describe it. Its like a plastic rubber hybrid feeling thing. I mean once on, if you rub your hand over it it has that stickiness like a balloon but its not stretchy like rubber. I like the plastic a ton. It does have a nice bit of crinkle factor too.

The wetting: So I get this thing on. the fit is pretty good, no complaints, and having saved up enough to give this a good soaking I decide I am gonna challenge this diaper. I let lose, flood gates cranked all the way open and much to my surprise, the diaper took it all like a champ.

I am in the midst of wearing this same diaper, but will try to add more feed back on subsequent wettings, so far, its not a bad diaper. Not sure its $90 a case good, but maybe I will be surprised with the additional wettings. Stand by for more. If I think about it I will try to add photos.

Same product that Dry 24/7 sells. Certainly pricey, yet capable. Thanks for the info.

I respectfully disagree. I have ordered from both sites and the diapers I received were not the same.

Having only used the unique wellness, I can not say how they differ, but this diaper is amazing. goes from paper thing to a giant swelled up mass of wonder. I love it. Still not thrilled about the blue cover, but seems to remind me of the old depends green... wish they made pink too...

FYI, HBA = Health and Beauty Aid

Also wanted to try them and maybe will as I'm getting more into the premium diaper market now. Some reviews have just let me down but it's nice to see a positive one. Some people are just biased thought so I should check them out for myself. Thanks for the info though.

Disposable medical express has those as well, and at a better price. You can also pick up a bag or 2 instead of a whole case.

They also have '2nds' of the wellness briefs, which have slight manufacturing issues and they are pretty cheap. I got 2 bags of them for very little. One issue is the plastic 'weeps' when the diaper is wet, so I wear a pair of terry lined plastic pants over them and don't have a problem.

http://www.disposablemedicalexpress.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/hierarchy/0802/product-id/36982484.html

They really are a great product. Trim fitting and discreet, yet they hold a large amount as well. For me that would be 2 big floods or a lot of dribbles and leaks etc. I consider them an 'extended wear' product that I really like.

DME also has bags of the "Eurobriefs" as well at good prices! :thumbsup:

I usually wont buy a case of anything until I have tested them first, and decide if I like them or not...but thats just me.

qwack

^ Sweet!! I live about 25 miles from DME. I've known about them but haven't bought from them yet. I did however call them to see if I could pick-up from them and not be charged as much and then said sure so I may just do that but I hate face to face confrontation when buying sooooo I don't know. Also, how do you know which ones are the "seconds". Are all of them from DME? EDIT: Oop, found it in clearance section but in size small/medium only. Good price though on clearance.

• 2 months later...

I am happy to see the the UW diapers "take it like a champ" ^_^ I have bought to cases to extend my 24/7 campaign from three weeks/one month to three or four months. I spent the little extra dough to ensure that the diaper changes were brought down to a minimum. One or two changes a day is comfortable *and* economic for me. I hope to be farther along in my level of incontinence by the end of these two cases.

Thanks for the info guys!!

Side note: I do notice however that even with my high incontinence flows (I drink a bitch-ton of coffee, and soda) that two Molicares (regular and slightly too small for me) work just as well making the comparison even at the moment... Diapered myself this morning 6 am, no BMs withstanding (though as i speak that seems a high possibility [ i have minimal muscle control exerted at this point]), and the two are still going like no tomorrow, the top Molicare's indicator strip is still in tact...

• 1 month later...