LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction

Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I've been into diapers and baby-play for as long as I can remember.

It began with a desire to wear diapers and pretending to be a baby when I was maybe 5 or 6, I don't know exactly when or why I got those feelings. In my childhood years and teens I also got the desire to pee and poop in them. Till about 16 or 17 I used all kinds of makeshift things like towels and plastic bags as diapers. At that time I used to think I was the only one with those feelings until I read an article about Usenet newsgroups and one of the newsgroups mentioned was alt.sex.fetish.diapers; that was about 1994 I think. That opened up a whole new world for me. I got into contact with other AB/DL's and real diapers.

I've been living on my own for many years now, so I can wear diapers whenever I want at home. I also like to wear baby/toddler clothing like onesies, overalls, blanket sleepers, etc. I wear both cloth and disposable, mostly disposable. In my play I'm a three or four year old toddler boy/girl who still uses diapers and no intention to potty train. I'm not really into SM/spanking/bondage. Also I don't consider myself a sissy (even though I dress up like a little girl, the "sissie-look" always seems a bit too extreme for me).

As for my adult life, I'm an agnostic, left liberal vegetarian. I would really like to have a girlfriend but even if I hadn't this issue with diapers, I'm kind of socially challenged especially when ladies are involved, so I don't think that will happen any time soon :crybaby:

Welcome. I thought you said you are Not a sissy, but then you claimed to be a "left liberal vegetarian". I thought those were the same thing;-) Have fun anyway.

Welcome to the site,

MXGangrel

PS. the above is light hearted and intended to be in good fun. If anyone doesn't like it, then I don't care. If someone sets the ball like that, I just gotta spike it...

I'm an agnostic, left liberal vegetarian. I would really like to have a girlfriend but even if I hadn't this issue with diapers, I'm kind of socially challenged especially when ladies are involved, so I don't think that will happen any time soon :crybaby:

Wow, you could be me except I'm an atheist liberal omnivore. Of course, that could be explained by the cloth diapers of my youth. My little self is solidly a sissy bedwetter but I wear anytime I leave my apartment. Preferably cloth, although my ex never figured out how I managed to get them on her, much less me. Do you like plushies?