LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby On Er!

Rhezz

Anyone catch ER today on Channel 4 (UK), was on about 12:30pm. It was only for a brief 30 second thing but it was an AB never the less.

A doctor wheels in this Adult baby on a bed thing, the guy was only wearing a diaper and was pretty big, and carter was reading out all the doctor stuff:

"CT bla bla bla" all that...

the other doctor says "neighbours called the emegancy services when he was reported to be moaning/crying for several hours, and he said, in fact hes whats known as an Adult Baby, which is a fetish for people in which they undertake the role of a infant, like they get changed, have bottles and even have a pacifier...some even have mommys or daddys that will treat them like a baby also..."

"how do you know so much about that? isnt this a case of the psychy ward rather than the ER?" - Carter

"nah its a relaxation technique, most 'AB's are just normal people with real proffessions...Mr D, what do you for a living?" - Doctor

in a deep voice "im a shoe sailsman..." - AB

"ah i see, so what probably hes suffering from is confesionally diaper rash, which is a case for the ER, mr D, when was it you were last changed?"

in a baby voice and a smile "this morning :P.."

And then it continued with the rest of the ER thing, i was totally amazed, and how nicely they came across about it, they didnt convey it off as being sick or anything, it was realy fun, i was quite happy about it!