LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The One Night I Dont Wear A Diaper To Bed

ok so last night i was having a vauge dream that i thought was real life, so anyway in my dream i go outside to take a leak, bam next moment i kinda half way wake up and relize im actualy wetting the bed. for like the first time in 10-11 years. i was like omg the one night i dont wear a diaper to bed like i usualy do. xD and my pack was like right next to me in my nightstand. hmmm gona drink some water and see it happens again. xD lol its diapers everynight from here on in now. also any ideas on what might have caused it? i didnt drink anymore water than i usualy do before i sleep

btw i was like half happy and half annoyed

The wetting Fairy's name is Lynestra Anise Dorielle MURPHY

She is a well-known legislatress and has written and gotten passed many laws as part of her omnibus bill

After that she went into Education and teaches classes about tempting fate: It is a lab science course. She likes to have the lab sessions be surprises. It is part of Business/Retail Sales and is a 4 credit course called Minding the Store

....btw i was like half happy and half annoyed

I think the last line explains a lot wink.gif When you enjoy something, your conscious or subconscious mind will put you on that path. Unless it's hurting someone, embrace it- it's your natural diverse self emerging thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh

How often did you wet the bed before? Only that once 10-11 years ago? If so probably won't happen again for awhile, if before it was somewhat frequent you may or may not start wetting every couple weeks or months.

Just going on some common sense I think that if you were a bed wetter at some point then if you did start having problems again it might have only been a one time mishap or may have come back in the same frequency as you had it before. Of course it could come back and be more frequent, but with no medical knowledge myself it would seem most likely that if it started happening again more then once or twice that it would come back close to the same frequency you had the problem before.

I wet the bed a lot. Just something I never grew out of. I have had the "pee dream" a few times, like couple of times a year. Were you really tired when you went to bed and wet? I find that if I am really tired. I will have the pee dream and end up waking up near the end of peeing.

Guest Wetnmessy247

This is why EVERYONE in the world should be required to wear diapers to bed every night.

It would seem a hassle to a married man if him and his wife were sleeping and all of a sudden the wife starts shaking you and when you wake up, she points to the piss filled sheets she and you are laying on.

Accidents are not accidents when diapers you do wear, says yoda.

On a small sidenote, this situation is worse when you don't wear and you mess the bed. Yes, I wear diapers all the time but sometimes the tapes DO snap loose and my gulf crude oil spills into my gulf of mexico.

On a small sidenote, this situation is worse when you don't wear and you mess the bed. Yes, I wear diapers all the time but sometimes the tapes DO snap loose and my gulf crude oil spills into my gulf of mexico.

This asks the quiestion; Should I wear diapers with pins instead of tapes? You bet your BP

Guest JS1989

That happened to me about 2 years ago. From what i remember from my dream was that there was something important that I needed to get (I don't remember what) and if I didn't get it fast i couldn't get it. Well in the dream I needed to pee really bad but didn't have the time so i wet my pants as i was running for whatever it was. Then I woke up mid-stream and realized I was wetting the bed. I got out of bed and unsuccessfully tried to stop peeing as I ran to the bathroom but by the time I was there I already finished in my pants. :blush: Like you I was a little annoyed that I had to change my sheets but I was still happy that I had my first real accident scene I was a kid. ;)

Since your accident was due to a dream, there must be something in your subconscious that made it happen. Possibly, the fact that you weren't wearing a diaper triggered the dream.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Two words:

Plastic.....sheets.

If you cover stuff in plastic, then all is safe from wetting. I can technically stand the couch and force a wet flood to a wet leak and nothing would get wet.

Well.....my feet would. But hey, I have a cut on my big toe and I hear urine can be used to fight infection of a wound.

Guest Wetnmessy247

It is true.

Something abpout the acidity or something.

Hey, if you think it's totally necessary to piss on a person, then I guess do whatever it takes to get you off.

I'll just wear a raincoat.

so the next night I took some advil, some beer and water to try and wet the bed again, lol it worked but this time i had a diaper on xD. think ill sleep with a diaper on for a few nights just to be sure i dont have any more wet sheets though.