LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Week Less Ordinary

Edit: Here's a link to the PDF and ePub copies of this story: A Week Less Ordinary 

Now... this is a bit beyond my comfort zone when it comes to writing. It's very sexual and very aggressive. And if that's not your thing then I recommend you not read it. It's one of my shorter stories, and there will only be seven chapters. I'm working on 2 right now.

Also, I'd like to note, since it isn't in the story until a later chapter, but Brooke is 18 years old.

Anyway... enjoy.

------

A Week Less Ordinary

*1* Sunday

I woke up late, as any high school senior should on a Sunday. My finals were over and my homework was done. I had only a week left of classes until I graduated on Saturday, and it would be an easy week.

It was only noon, so I had quite some time before the Honor Society ceremony later that evening. I’d been part of the National Honor Society for all four years of my high school career, and having them on my transcript would help me get into Princeton in the fall.

Getting out of bed, I grabbed a towel off my dresser and went to the bathroom. My hair was a mess, but nothing a shower and my hairbrush couldn’t fix. So I took off my pajamas and turned on the showerhead.

Under the warm water I daydreamed of what my future held: a green campus and excellent classes and my own place and an expensive degree and a wonderful job and a loving and supportive family for my kids, just like the one I have now. And I thought of all the times I had studied instead of going shopping and affirmed that all the hard work was well worth it.

I dried off against a pale blue towel and brushed my teeth. Then made my way back to my room and slipped on one of my more alluring white blouses and the plaid skirt required by my school dress code. Since the Honor Society is a scholarly program, I’m required to wear my uniform to the ceremony.

Afterward, I tied the purple and black striped tie around my neck, tucked it beneath the collar, and took a seat in front of the vanity mirror in my bedroom. Makeup came first, since the dampness of my hair kept it out of the way. I only put on a bit of mascara, cover up, and blush to really bring out the schoolgirl look, then plugged in my blow dryer. In no time I was ready to go, my straight, dark blonde hair falling loosely over my shoulders.

I made my way downstairs, greeted both my parents at the kitchen table, and sat down for lunch. They made me pancakes and had a glass of chocolate milk ready for me. They must have heard the shower turn on, and from that, estimated my time of arrival.

“Today’s the big day, Brooke!

• Like 1

*2* Monday

School, as anticipated, was extremely pleasant. It was the last week of high school, finals were over, and grades were already marked for most classes even though they weren’t due until Friday evening. I suppose the teachers, like the students, wanted to finish all their work early.

I ate lunch with a few friends I’d likely never see again after the week was over. We all made plans to go shopping after school, and for once I complied. It was exciting to not have to worry about homework.

My classmates opted for us to play elementary school games during fifth hour, and we chose Seven Up. In short, it’s a game where someone taps your head and you have to guess who it was of seven people. If you get it right, you get to be a tapper. If you get it wrong, you close your eyes and put your head down again and wait for the next time someone taps you. I wasn’t very good at it, and I never got the chance to be a tapper.

English, my last class of the day, was just as simple. My teacher, Miss Ellis, put Dead Poet Society on the projector and turned off half the lights, leaving the other half on for people who would prefer to socialize quietly. But I chose to watch the film. It was one of my favorite classroom movies.

When the final bell rang, everyone sprang for the door. I stood up, grabbed my book bag, and followed the crowd.

“Miss Watson,

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Evil teacher. Very well written. You never cease to pleasantly surprise me, Sophie. :)

BIG compliment from one of my favorite authors. ^_^ Speaking of... I gotta get on your butt about the next chapter in A and K. <_<

-Sophie

*3* Tuesday

The final bell rang and I waited as all the students shuffled out of Miss Ellis’ class room. My friends didn’t give a second glance at me, still positioned firmly in my chair with my head low on the desk. They were mad that I’d ditched them for shopping yesterday, but I couldn’t explain myself. I was at a loss. The final student left her room and the door clicked shut, leaving Miss Ellis grading papers at her desk and myself waiting anxiously at mine.

I knew what was in store for me today, and I felt I’d be able to cope better than I had the day before. It was tremendously embarrassing to have my teacher fondle me, but if all it took was another few orgasms to pass the class I’d happily oblige. And all in all, despite the humiliation, she did a tremendous job.

Miss Ellis stood from behind her desk, looked over at me, and smiled casually like this happened every day. All I could do was send back a pathetic blush, my lower lip between my teeth nervously. Even though I had enjoyed Monday, I wasn’t eager for this. Her dominance was frightening.

She sat on my desk, one foot on the ground and the other lifted so her skirt nearly flashed her underwear. I began to wonder how long it would be before they were exposed but shook my mind free when she started talking.

“Are you ready to earn that A?

• Like 1

How this got anything to do with ab or dl all this is a sluty sex store what so far is grossing hell at me if going post something give something relate most other story on here.

Guest Baby Rina

How this got anything to do with ab or dl all this is a sluty sex store what so far is grossing hell at me if going post something give something relate most other story on here.

Right at the top it says "Now... this is a bit beyond my comfort zone when it comes to writing. It's very sexual and very aggressive. And if that's not your thing then I recommend you not read it."

so how about you STFU and just let it run, no one forced you to read it. If you don't like that's on you but don't you dare yell at someone for expressing their creativity.

• Like 1

1. Please use punctuation and better grammatical sense.

2. There was a freakin disclaimer telling you this was a sexual story!

3. Its called "lead in". They are setting up the audience for future happenings. Its a common literary technique.

4. Good job Sophie. I enjoyed this very much so far, and appreciate the diverse selections in vocabulary. Keep up the good work girl.

Thank you... everyone... so much...

Had a very bad last few days and getting flamed by some jerk really upset me. Thanks for sticking up for me, guys and girls. ^_^

And I'm aware that AB/DL stuff hasn't been introduced. But I know my audience and I wouldn't be posting it on this site if it wasn't coming. I haven't worked out the timeline yet in my mind, but diapers should make an appearance next chapter and progress until the end of the story.

I'm sorry if anyone is upset about the slow start, but I'm managing realism here best I can. Miss Ellis needs a foundation of dominance before throwing something as 'off putting' (to an 18 year old girl at least) as diapers into the mix. Sunday was a setup. Monday was rewarding Brooke for obedience. Tuesday was a demonstration of her authority.

*sigh* I hate explaining myself, especially because I'm sure it's unnecessary...

Expect better things from Chapter 4. But don't expect it this week. I'm in a slump.

-Sophie

It's been a while since I've been on this board, and I love the story Sophie, Can't wait till the next installment. Don't let flamers get you down, they are just jealous that they can't right that good, I know I can't.

Look I miss the the waring on the thread that my fault it just shock me when read it never say a story like this on here now know there on dailydiaper

sorry for my comment.

Just give it some time, not every story on this website has to start off like "hi my name is jenny im a hot 18 year old red head and i like diapers but nobody knows! :0"

to write a good story you have to build it up, let the people get to know the characters and the environment that they're placed in, so the story doesn't seem completely random, or just bad in general. like the jenny example i used.

keep it up sophie :3

although i bet its hard to write while playing with your new phone :P

<3

Look I miss the the waring on the thread that my fault it just shock me when read it never say a story like this on here now know there on dailydiaper

sorry for my comment.

*hug*

No problem. I was touchy that day anyway. Sorry if I turned people against you. :mellow:

I PROMISE the next chapter has diapers. In the writing process now... and I'd love to write today if I didn't have so much work to do... <_<

-Sophie

Edit: I went back and bolded the disclaimer. So hopefully we won't have any more issues. I do admit, the story is a bit... uh... what did you say? Shocking.

Just give it some time, not every story on this website has to start off like "hi my name is jenny im a hot 18 year old red head and i like diapers :0"

although i bet its hard to write while playing with your new phone :P

<3

I immediately click off a story that starts like that. :mellow: It doesn't even deserve a chance in my mind...

Another thing is paragraphs. I do my best to get through the first bit (since sometimes there are stories that the paragraphs just don't transfer over to the webpage due to some error) but if it's not really good writing, I just HAVE to give up.

And I finally figured out how to make the battery not suck on my phone!! It was my IM client... :( So yeah, I'm fiddling with it about half the time I'm awake. :D

-Sophie

I'm sorry. :( I wasn't aware I had people waiting...

I wanted to work on it more this week, but work became an issue. But I'll have time this weekend. Thank you for being patient.

-Sophie