LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Wanna Thank...

I just want to take the time out and thank those of you who are active (in a good way) in the AB/DL community. I think that's the most important thing. It helps the community grow, and diversify.

So, the next time you're reading the chat boards, go ahead and respond. That's why you're here, right? I look forward to reading all of your comments, thoughts, questions or whatever else you wanna talk about.

Some of us may be shy at first, but that's OK. But once you start posting on these various boards it becomes easier and more fun. The variety of topics on these Daily Di boards is really astounding and it covers a lot. On these boards there really is no such thing as a stupid question. So Sissy Isabella is right - go ahead and "go with the flow!"

Surely if you just start typing, something is bound to come out that will be at least legible, even if not very easily comprehensible.

I mean, look at me and the guitar man up there.

Surely if you just start typing, something is bound to come out that will be at least legible, even if not very easily comprehensible.

I mean, look at me and the guitar man up there.

Uhhh, the only thing that comes out when I start typing is that my forearm starts to hurt again...from TOO MUCH TYPING!!!!!

:badmood::):screwy:

Ah, come on man...

It's not that hard...

for example, why did you choose your name, Snow?

Me, I like winter, and I love the snow.

I also know this Puerto Rican guy whose last name is Snow. He's a bit of a sleazeball player. I've never seen him have a conversation with a woman over 20 words without kissing her hand goodbye.

Play the word association game. Let your mind flow my brother.