LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im Bran Freaking New To This Whole Online Forum Stuff

well to start my name is Matt as you could probably figure by the screen name.. :-) Im Basically here to find people like me. So i don't feel so alone at time with it, don't get me wrong i love who i am but some people are just set in there ways. I guess i should probably stick to what this site is all about rather then give you guys where i stand and who i am "mambo jumbo" once you get to know me you can figure that out all by your self. I will say i do live by ethical values and moral code that is all i say. So i started wearing diapers when i was thirteen for personal need.. well that lasted for about six months and every thing was OK except for i didn't want to get out of them so here i am now 23 and still in diaper its freaking great i love it but i only now where them occasionally, work got in the way of that and the odder of them so to save myself the humiliation i deiced to only where them when at home and on the weekends. Now when i comes down to a DL or Ab i really don't know what to clam but that pretty much me if you like message me love to get to know more people well later

so i was wondering a couple thing i have been wearing diapers for some time now and i can never figure out when in a relationship to tell them about it or just have them find and freak out you guys got any advice towards that??

I have also been struggling a lot with whether i should wear them full time or keep it to occasional the problem i have is i work construction and i am petrified to death of them finding out i wear them and reaming me a new about it. I would never live it down how could i over come that fear?? and how do you really deiced if that is a life style that you want. Last time i i put them on full time was when i was sixteen and im not sure it would fit in right any more?

Wow,... sorry all I can say is hello and welcome. I don't wear so I can't answer your questions very well. I hope someone jumps in with their informed opinion. Q1 I am completely at a loss. q2 if I were you I would not wear at work. Again I don't wear so take it for what it is worth, but I worked construction as a teen and I could only imagine the response if found out. If you do take the risk and get found out I recommend claiming a medical problem. Unless you come up with a better excuse I would claim an unknown problem that your doctor is working on. This way you have the option of telling them it's been corrected at some point, and you don't need to know the name of a problem that someone might know more about then you. There's my 1 cent worth. Again welcome.

so i was wondering a couple thing i have been wearing diapers for some time now and i can never figure out when in a relationship to tell them about it or just have them find and freak out you guys got any advice towards that??

It took my wife about 3 total years (2 dating and 1 into marriage) but she didn't tell me on purpose, I found out by accident. As someone who is not a DL personally, I'd say do it early on into your relationship. You don't want to keep things hidden from your SO as at some point they will generally find out.

1. If you think it's going further and trust in that relationship, tell her. Tell her that you wear. Not exactly why at that time. If she freaks she isn't yours anyway. But tell her early enough, before she can do harm to you and yours. In my opinion in the 20 years of dating and marriage they will respect you for the truth.

2. I wear a serious diaper everyday. Molicares supers. NEVER in 15 or so years has anyone ever found out. I have worked from Electronics to Serious Construction. The thing is NOBODY cares. Even and thats a big EVEN found out. which is about 1% out of 99% nobody will know. They won't know why you wear, and the only obvious reason is medical, you don't need to explain the obvious. No one would bring it up any how. LIFE DUDE I KNOW>. IF people don't know what it is like...why listen???

3. You don't decide, It is what it is, you can figure out why you are what you are, or just say heck with it and accept it. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE who you are.!thumbsup.gif

4. Your still you, but buy a bigger size...we aren't what we were when 16 anymore. Get a sample or something on line....try it again...you'll see you still are the same person, and the desire is still there. OBviously or you wouldn't be here. BTW Welcome to the site. whistling.gif

• Like 1