LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seriously Looking For Daddy

is there any daddies left out there? disabled boy really needs a daddy for ltr (forever) i have some disabilities which mean im retired from work, i get good disability money and any daddy can claim carers alowance also and if i want i can have a free car, i wear nappies 24/7 a really nice caring daddy would make my life (and hopefully his complete)im on yahoo and messenger as timmyabuk please feel free to add me. hope to speak to you soon huggs :)

m8 no disrespect but please don't sound desperate that you'd give out ur own money to someone u'd of just met, there are real nasty people out there that would take u for every penny and then leave.

lol thanks for the message, im not that daft, i know there are lots of wasters and ponces out there im just trying to show im geniune and would hope that only genuine people would be interested, ive had many disapointments so many are just looking for under 30 skinny guys then as soon as you get to 30 your out the door and someone else moves in, im not that shallow, age looks means nothing to me its personality that counts, if your so shallow you go by looks or age then please move along, i like to get to know someone 1st and dont do 1 night stands. bye for now huggs :)