LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Whipped

Nope don't get wipped. I'm on the other side of the leather, rope, wire, etc... Glad to see your daddy keeps you in line (I believe I have seen other posts from you exclaiming that you needed various forms of discipline). I hope you learned your lesson. Please keep us informed.

• 1 month later...

Yes I fit into this category. I am whipped by my wife on a weekly basis, usually Friday or Saturday night. I am always getting caught doing something wrong and even on those rare occasions when I was particularly good, she will still whip me for good measure. I lay across our bed with pillows under be to raise my bare butt in a more vulnerable position. My diaper is pulled down and kept there in case I pee. and my wrists and ankles are put in restraints. My wife whips me with a rattan cane and a wide leather strap.

This reminds me of two occurrences of Hollywood Squares some 32 years ago when Paul Lynde was a regular

Asked what Shakespeare said was "wasted on the young", he said "a whipping"

asked waht (I forget the name) said was "exquisitely beautiful but excruciatingly painful" he said "a sequined whip"

Can you sing RAWHIDE?