LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Diaper?

hi, im getting more interested in getting my first diapers. My question is what brand and type of diaper is best? I want it to be discrete to wear in public and home (with family) so it doesnt make noice, but i also want it to be able to absorb alot. Preferably I want to be able to go to a pharmacy or grocery store to buy them.

I wear a size 30 waist. I was thinking of getting the Depend mens underwear or depend super plus adjustable underwear.

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

also what really is the difference between mens and womens diapers/underwear? Me being a sissy boy, wondered if womens would be as good/better or what.

Could i fit into baby's diapers, size 6? I like the cute baby look, and all but dont think they could absorb as much.

Chrissy

Well, if you want absorbancy, go for the male version. The baby diapers (at least pampers) absorbs WAY more than depends, and I think you would be able to fit into a size 7, even 6 if you start losing a little weight d;

Guest JS1989

Unfortunately I think a discrete and absorbent diaper is kind of an oxymoron. Store brands like depend don't absorb much and tend to leak so pretty much anything online would be better. But if you are going to but depends the padding on the men’s goes up higher and the diaper itself is cut slightly differently to accommodate male anatomy better. I'll agree with TDL that you'll probably fit into size 7 and maybe size 6 if you lose some weight.

When i say discrete i mean they dont make noise. I dont mind if theyre a little bulky. I was told Depend dont leak, i was told this by a mommy too.

Ill look into size 7 pampers diapers. Are they plastic or cloth?

well i dont think i could loose weight, i cant even gain weight. :P

:) thanks for the information.

Guest JS1989

Sorry about the dubble post, you posted your second list of questions while I was answering the first. Both Pampers size 7 and Underjams are quite and descrete, but underjams sides always break and the diaper is runed after a few hours.

Hmmm.. okay. so stay away from underjams? i cant find size 7 diapers in stores :( any help or ideas? I dont want to order online because i live with parents and they would ask whats the box for and what not. I could go out and buy in stores when no one is home and hide them :P lol.

EDIT: found them at walgreens. :) hehe. says they have them in stores too :)

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Diapering/Cruisers-Diapers/ID=prod6003323-product

would those be good?

ive been using depends, and while i first tried out a size smaller than what was the recommend waist size, i was hoping for it to be a better fit. and it wasnt! i recently bought the correct size and i havent had any issues except laying down. but they werent intended for night-time use anyway. They're the normal underwear for men by depends. Honestly, i havent leaked with the correct size as of yet.

Nothing is going to classify as 'absorbent' if you can buy it in a pharmacy. Attends, maybe, but those aren't everywhere, or even close to most places.

Order a pack of Abena M1 or M2 and have it shipped to a Fedex/UPS office.

Molicare Classic is pretty much entirely invisible, silent, and holds a lot more than depends as well.

Hi Baby Chrissy,

You have made it clear you are a sissy. I assume physically you are male in your diaper region. If this is so, you will find generally Depends for men will work more effectively on you than the version for women.

With respect to others, you are far too large to effectively fit into any baby disposable, including Pampers Cruisers Size 7. I am a petite woman only 5'3" with 29" hips and 104 pounds. Size 7 are no where long enough to fit me correctly. I know an even smaller woman 4'9" with 26" hips and 80 pounds who finds Size 7 and other baby disposables too tight on her thighs and too short. As a stuffer an easier to find Size 5 or 6 baby diaper will work as well.

In actual stores your choice will the generic and Depends pull-on undies. Retail stores rarely stock tape-on adult diapers.

Sometimes AB/DL just need to adjust their fantasy to make use of diapers they can discreetly obtain and store. I buy cases of Attends on-line with no problem because my husband and I own our home and he is supportive of my incontinence as well as my AB. People who cannot receive cartons of diapers need stores. Stores just do not have the space to stock slow-selling tape-on adult diapers.

Perhaps you are not large enough for most brands of adult medium disposables. Only a few brands make adult small disposables and those hardly ever are sold in stores. Depend makes pull-on that will close snug enough on adults smaller than me, so consider Depend S/M. By the way, with adults it is the larger of hips or waist that is important.

Wow! thank you Angela for the detailed response :) That helps me alot.

and you are correct about being male in that region.

Im not sure of how absorbant the depend pull-ups are though :( or what i would get for both day and night wear.

I guess you will have to try and find out, nappies and how they fit are very different from person to person, and even if they sit on you much like on others, the way you feel it fits you is a great question.

I would say, try many till you find what suits your need and comfort. Try baby nappies, some like the way they sit others think their midbody is getting strangled. Try the depends maybe you're not a heavy wetter and will do fine with them otherwise you will find out when they leak. try try try, it can take years to find and define the nappy you feel best about.

....In actual stores your choice will the generic and Depends pull-on undies. Retail stores rarely stock tape-on adult diapers....

....Stores just do not have the space to stock slow-selling tape-on adult diapers....

Angela, it's rare that you are in error concerning diapers, so I don't know whether to feel stunned or honored at being able to make a correction :whistling:

All the biggest drug store chains carry tape-on briefs as a store brand. The day and night or overnight versions aren't bad for absorbency, better than Depends but a far cry from the better ones available online ;) These are all cloth backed with velcro tapes and made by the same company so shop by price tongue.gif I find here that CVS has these on sale more often than Walgreen's or Rite-Aid and at cheaper prices too- as low as $0.66 each!. There is a little more bulk and considerably more absorbency than Depends in the overnights- I'd consider the daytime versions equal to Depends. With a snug pair of briefs pulled over these they likely won't be seen under looser clothing.

Deciding to wear diapers in front of people who know you always carries some risk of discovery, but a 'guy' wearing a bra shows more clues than a carefully selected diaper so if you're doing that discreetly then diapers won't be a problem either :thumbsup:

Bettypooh E.R.

im about a 34/35 hip.. ya kinda small.

You probably aren't going to fit in small adult diapers.

Might, but probably not.

so what bout the pampers?

It'll fit like a thong/loincloth if it fits at all.

cvs day and night fitted briefs?

They are cloth backed, but they can do the job if you are really desperate I guess.