LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slipknot Fans! List Yourself Here!

Although I know that everyone has a soft spot in here, I'm sure that there must be at least SOME Slipknot fans in here. If you just can't live without them, list yourself in this thread!

R.I.P. Paul Gray!

• 2 weeks later...

I like Slipknot, quite a bit. One of the few mainstream bands I actually like. Duality, Psychosocial, Wait and Bleed, Before I Forget, Vermillion, all great songs. :thumbsup:

The slipknot is a fine implement indeed, but the band? No,sorry. Pretend-metal. :badmood:

Do they even classify themselves as metal? Honest question since I don't know... I tend to not pay attention to genres and just like what I like.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Slipknot, quite a bit. One of the few mainstream bands I actually like. Duality, Psychosocial, Wait and Bleed, Before I Forget, Vermillion, all great songs. :thumbsup:

Do they even classify themselves as metal? Honest question since I don't know... I tend to not pay attention to genres and just like what I like.

I'm with you wellpadded!

And I liked Pantera, much, too. Even if they were a glam rock band for a second. It was the eighties, we'll excuse Diamond Dust Darryl. He left such a great legacy!

Wait and Bleed, Duality, The blister still exists and Snuff are my favourite songs. By the way, Slipknot is an Anti-Christ band, and wikipedia labels them as Heavy Metal.

-TDL