LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone, I'M New

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the AB/DL world and curious to learn more. I have a friend that has confided his interest and we have had some talks where I tend to take the mommy role very naturally. So I would just like to learn more about being a good mommy - even if it's just to support and nurture my friend over the phone. I look forward to reading the discussions.

Hugs,

Linnie

Aloha Linnie!

While I enjoy wearing diapers myself, I am also a Daddy to my BabyMaggie. She is an AB (adult baby)/LG (little girl) and is also my wife of 2 years. From this perspective, I think I can contribute to the information you looking for.

An AB is usually interested in surrendering their adult side and reverting to the role of being a baby (down to a particular age) to a person they are very comfortable with and love. As an emotional child to us, they want us to make decisions for them understanding that they need the love, attention, positive reinforcement and acceptance that any other baby needs. The role of Mommy or Daddy is a positive one based on love and sensitivity while also being a role of authority and possibly controlled discipline. Any discipline should be completely discussed early on and should be done more or less the way you apply it to a bratty child.

Of course as you know from this forum, ABs need to be kept in diapers and have their diapers checked. If you two prefer to keep your activities very private like we do, the checking of diapers is only done at home. Some people get a thrill out of risking exposure in public, but I can't explain that as it's not us.

Take control of the situation, just like you would when caring for any child, and do so with concern for the child and always consistent with your personality. Since you are already comfortable with being his Mommy, relax and enjoy it even more fully. While this is his fantasy, you should also enjoy the experience and contribute your ideas. You've made a great step in your relationship in that he has opened up about his fantasies. Showing real acceptance includes showing him your thoughts about it and building this aspect of your relationship together.

Please do keep the community informed and how things are going and feel free to ask for opinions. I at least, am full of the them :thumbsup:

Honu, Daddy to BabyMaggie

• Like 5

Well Said, Honu!

You've just earned the very first (New Jersey Littles) 'Littles Seal of Approval'. If there could be a DD 'Forum Classics' Bulletin Board, we definitely nominate this post for posterity. Thank you for defining the Parent/ Child Dynamic so simply, and so well!

Sincerely, GlennDL and 'New Jersey Littles'

Welcome. I second Honu's response (and added a plus 1 to it). Just remember the part about adding your own personality to things. Info here is great, but take it and make it your own. Just like when you read a good recipe, it usually says season to taste. Spice things up, or pull them back as much as you two agree on and enjoy. Have fun.

• Like 1

Welcome. I second Honu's response (and added a plus 1 to it). Just remember the part about adding your own personality to things. Info here is great, but take it and make it your own. Just like when you read a good recipe, it usually says season to taste. Spice things up, or pull them back as much as you two agree on and enjoy. Have fun.

• Like 1