LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everybody, I Am Mommy Cuddles

Guest Mommy Cuddles

Guest Mommy Cuddles

I am very glad to be here, its amazing what you will find in a online search isn't it? I just joined today and wanted to say hello. I am a bisexual Mommy to the woman that owns my heart, and I love to blog about thoughts as well as do reviews on our lifestyle's various wonderful items. I hope you enjoy them if you choose to read them. I am fairly quiet otherwise, drama free, and don't like troublemakers at all. I don't write much except for blogs so thats probably where you will find me mostly. If you want to message me, please feel free, and you are always welcome to read my blogs. I have two reviews up now, I keep mine very well organized and included points that other users I've found have made in relation to the items.

Yeah, no shit. Same post format, more annoying colours, even the blogs are the same.

Is there going to be another identity for "Baby Ravey" too or are you sick of holding conversations with yourself?

I'm betting you're really some 40 year old male pervert.

• Like 2

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what are you guys talkin about? this person seems like a legit ab/dl person saying hi in the forms. hmm or maby im just being a nub, idk but anyways hi and welcome to the form