LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Change?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Simple question, really. Where do you change your own diaper?

For me, since I only change myself out of a dirty diaper in the morning when I wake up, I have a little "baby" area next to my bed that has all the supplies from baby wipes to baby powder, from a diaper stash to my pacis.

So I change myself in my own bed.

Where do you change yourself? I've changed a dirty in many place, but usually just my bedroom.

The strangest place in my apartment I've changed myself was my kitchen. Don't ask why. It was......strange and necessary.

Bot howsabout you?

Where do YOU change your dirty diapers?

In my bedroom on my bed is the normal spot. I'd have to say the strangest spot would be at a construction site for a new Target. It was Sunday and no one was around so I stood between some piles of construction supplies and did it standing up. I was on a road trip so I was alone.

• Like 1

At home its in our walk in closet; that is where all the supplies are stored. I just lay on the floor, its carpeted, and get it done. At work its in the restroom; totally private so that works well. When we travel in our RV I change on the bed. Anywhere else depends on what is available, though mostly it is a public restroom.

Wherever I need to change. At home it is either in the bedroom or the bathroom. When we are out runnning errands or I am at work, then it is a public bathroom.

I don't usually change per say. Usually I put one on, enjoy it for a few hours and usually when I am done I go back to big boy pants. Sometimes I change into another diaper. I have changed in public restrooms, port a johns (nasty) & at home. I have a fantasy of being changed by a mommy in a ladies restroom, like any mommy might do with a little boy. In fantasy it would be in a mall or restaurant where other ladies may walk in but I know that wouldn't happen. I would like to still sometime in a "one seater" with a locking door. Another fantasy is at a highway restop or park, in the dark but out in the open where I feel exposed but is generally an isolated spot. I love being changed, more than just changing myself.

Because I wear the thicker gauze prefold diapers I rarely have to change somewhere other than home. When we go camping I keep the diapers and supplies in the middle room of the tent and change there. At home I change on the tile floor on a vinyl pad. I wash up in the bathroom.

I have a spare bedroom where I change, I keep diapers and a diaper pail in there sometimes I change in the bathroom, but mostly there...I wouldn't call it a nursery because it looks more like a spare room with boxes and filing cabinets, etc.

Normal spot - My bed or the floor (on a blankie or bedpad)

Strangest spot (at home) - The basement. I was doing laundry and my diaper was about to leak.

Strangest spot (in someone else's home) - My friend's mom's bedroom. Both my friend and her mom know I'm incontinent and little, and they offered that space to change, but it's still awkward.

~ moogle

I don't wear actual diapers very often (Bambinos and ABU Cushies are expensive, so I mostly just use them for self-bondage), but when I do, I change them on my bed. There's not really anywhere else to do it.

Never really changed in a strange spot...unless you count the once-in-a-while standing up against the wall. :D

I have a spare bedroom where I change, I keep diapers and a diaper pail in there sometimes I change in the bathroom, but mostly there...I wouldn't call it a nursery because it looks more like a spare room with boxes and filing cabinets, etc.

do you plan to make it into a nursery ? lucky to have a spare bedroom good place for a nursery

do you plan to make it into a nursery ? lucky to have a spare bedroom good place for a nursery