LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Questions About Ab Lifestyle

Hi ! =D I am new here and I had some questions about the AB lifestyle... I am not sure about posting here or in the Newbie Nirsery, anyways sorry about any trouble about it.

Well ... I have a lots of curiosity in be a adult baby (not for the fetish way, but the lifestyle behind it). My apologizes about my english even before I get started, We speak portuguese here in my country (Brazil) and I understand English pretty well, but I don't know much about expressing in this lenguage but I will do my best ^^.

I'm 20 years old boy, single and living with my parents... I have desires to be diapered and treated like a baby since i was 12. I started to see sites about infantilism when I was 16... This year I had a neurological condition and too avoid kidney damage i had to induce a bleder incontinence. in the past six months i'm in diapers 24/7 and to be honest i'm a little bit happy with it! My intention here it's see some expreriences of be a adult baby, what people like to do when "the baby comes out"...

To be honest i'm a little shy in be here talking about it, not for shame, but for be a new guy, in a new place. The idea behind be regressed to a baby state makes me happy, a lot and i wish to know the thinks you like to do when you be a baby inside of you. i am thinking a lot about what I want or not but will be a great help if you in this forum tell me about your lifestyle as a baby... tell me about what you like to do in your fantasies... can be alnone, or with someone else ^^ (mommy, daddy etc). for me ... I like a lot to be only in diapers and a t-shirt (or just diapers), been spoon feed by my mommy (sadly I only get that in the hospilized ocasions :(:( ), suck my thumb to sleep/relax, use a lot of baby powder, wet my diapers (all times) and messy than too (but only a fell times, because it´s easy to that situation get out off control). I miss so much things like baby bottles and pacifiers (i am getting courage to buy new ones^^). Sooo i am glad to know people here, and i hope have some help to know more about this wonderfull lifestyle ^^

kisses and hugs

Hi Alf! Welcome!

Please don't be too shy! There are a lot of folks here who have similar feelings to you - I like to regress some too but I am more of a little kid than a baby (A little kid who has accidents! Lots of accidents)

Gotta say I'd love to come to Brazil sometime! I work in an area that has many immigrants from Brazil so we have many Brazillian markets and restaurants. I've tried my best but I can't get my Picanha, Alcatra, Picanha nao Alho and Pao de Queijo to turn out like it does at the churrascarias. My step brother and his wife lived in Brazil for several years and they never got it right either - some secret thing I guess :) But Brazil is a big place - maybe those dishes aren't common in your area, I do not know...

Take care

Todd

The best adbvice I could give you about wanting to try somthing like the bottles etc is go to the comest and buy them, they'll be baby size but its a good start.. They aren't going to want to know about your lifestyle they are only interested in you buying the goods... Although they'd prob start asking what the baby is :P

Let me add my voice to those welcoming you! Your English is just fine! Read what many have posted here, you'll get lots of great ideas, and be sure to read some of the stories too. They're always fun! Being a baby rocks!

Thank's a lot for the answers until now ^^

I know there is a lot of cool people and I saw it in the very first time I readed some topics here =)

Todd =)

thanks a lot for the wellcoming words i had to smile when u talked about the Brazilian's food :rolleyes: and is true here if u want to be happy your stomach is a very good start ;) unfortully people here see regression and other conversations on that line one kind of taboo there is a lot of people who had the open mind but on the other side is a lot of stoneheads too =/

Sokkie =)

Yeah thank´s for you starting adivise too... i know people just want money haha i don´t have any problems to buy that stuff ^_^ but before I really do something i would to learn a little bit more about what means a AB lifestyle, maybe i do that after telling someone about my fellings in this way... (yes it's my little secret yet) I am not really good in hide things so i probally will talk with someone (maybe my mom :) ) before I jump truly deep on my baby side :P

Turtle =D

Yes buddy I read a lot about ABs =D specially regression and forced regression stories, I actually try avoid the sexual part... nothing wrong with that but does not attract me :). I just want to try "join the party" no longer more just a observer, I am really upset to know others like me and share experiences and stories;

thank u for the wellcoming's too =D

Guest Wetnmessy247

Give in to the life, fellow baby!! It's fun.

I love all apects from thumbsucking to morning floods, from warm babas to key rings. Nothing better in the world than waking up to the pungent aroma of a freshly messed in diaper. The good thing about being a baby os that you have to remain in certain situations till you can be changed. Me and my diaper guy friend let me do this yesterday. I was all messed up but he wou;dn't change me he said until it looked like my didy was about to explode poopy. It's fun having an ab friend to change you. It allows the possibility of regression without paranoia. I can regress to my 1 year old self and be stinky baby until "daddy" changes me.

Life is good in diapers, fresh or mess.

Give in to the life, fellow baby!! It's fun.

I love all apects from thumbsucking to morning floods, from warm babas to key rings. Nothing better in the world than waking up to the pungent aroma of a freshly messed in diaper. The good thing about being a baby os that you have to remain in certain situations till you can be changed. Me and my diaper guy friend let me do this yesterday. I was all messed up but he wou;dn't change me he said until it looked like my didy was about to explode poopy. It's fun having an ab friend to change you. It allows the possibility of regression without paranoia. I can regress to my 1 year old self and be stinky baby until "daddy" changes me.

Life is good in diapers, fresh or mess.

good point buddy. I'm always (or most part of time)wondering about be a baby and try new things, this is a good way to reduce the stress for my and it makes me a lot happier. I only had pooped my diapers one single time and I changed it pretty soon, right after I soiled it. One of my major's curiositys is to sit in the floor with a soiled diaper, maybe crawl a little with it. I am just getting started on that "businees" ... too many wishes, too many fellings ... it's really good! The things I most wanted now is about my doctor induce my incontinence soon because my kidneys are hurting vary badly :( , i want to get a baby bottle and a pacifier soon too, I am woundering the fellings that things could bring to me, I bet with you that is gonna to be good ^_^ . I am SOOOOO HAPPY to beeing part of this forum :) specially because I'm felling free and complete talking about the things I want / gonna to do soon, as a baby

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'm here to tells a little more about my experiences in this new universe to me^^

i really hope to see some answers, even little comments because i'm a lot proud of myself and i wish to share my conquers with everyone here ^^

the idea of join here was see what AB's like or deslike, see which of these things could fit to my lifestyle, try new things, met new people, accept my baby side as part of myself. Ok, i'm still talking just a little, but i read a lot here and learned many many things :) .

i'm a full time diaper wearer and weter but this week i tried some new things... things I was afraid to try, maybe for fear or shame, i don't know why for sure... for exemple : from the past six mounths, almost seven, I am being in diapers all the time, because a bledder problem, I rarely fell the urge of pee, so i just let it go in the diaper... this week i just messy my diaper for the second time at all, i didn't liked it. the felling was good as well walk and sit in pooped diapers, but it gave me so much work to clean myself, so it was more bad than good for me :whistling:

This past wednesday i gave a big step to myself and brought a pacifier to me and that was amazing!! I was very afaid to do that, even knowing that was not a big deal ( i guess it was a psycological barrier between me as a adult and me as a baby). when I bought that pacifier I felt like a hero :blush: i was so proud of myself, when i put it in my mouth and started to suck it, I felt the taste of victory ^^

i suck my paci in secret yet, sucking on bath or bed times, it's so good, so soothing =D

Next step is a baby bottle, and i'm thinking about tell my mom about my infantialism disires and ask her to be my mommy again ( i guess you get what i trying to say ^^ )

pS : i hoping some answers :thumbsup: and i'm sorry about poorly english, i still practicing ^^