LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers On A Road Trip

I just got back from a 2 day road trip and was diapered the whole way. It was fun, but I had a hard time finding places that were private enough to change (ie. campground rest rooms, ect). I found that a Molicare Super Plus and an Abena Maxi boster pad worked the best for me.

I was also able to stop at several pharmacys and look for diapers, but I didnt find anything unusual though.

But my mouth got me a strange look. I was in a local pharmacy and bought a bag of Attends and 3 condom catheters. I had never tried catheters and though it would be a good time to try. The cashier was a younger gal and didnt say anything when I put the bag of diapers and catheters on the counter and paid for them, but she did strike up a conversation about the weather. I replied that yes, it was a nice day, but that I had been on the road for 8 hours and the wether had been bad where I had started from, but that I had another 4 hours to drive before I got home. I said this while not even thinking about what I had just bought..... :whistling: Opps, next time I will just say that the weather is nice and will head out the door. :)

The good news is that I live over 200 miles from there and wont be back for a long time. :thumbsup:

Needless to say, this is the first time in a long long time that I have been a bit embaressed about what I was buying. :blush:

I replied that yes, it was a nice day, but that I had been on the road for 8 hours and the wether had been bad where I had started from, but that I had another 4 hours to drive before I got home. I said this while not even thinking about what I had just bought

I must be missing something, how is this outing yourself or embarrassing?

I was going to say what timmy did. There's nothing there that hints that you're in diapers. Non-diapered people can go on 12 hour drives too... Your comfortable response probably did more to comfort the attendant than a blush and a short answer would have.

because the girl could make the assumption that since he does not live local the diapers and condom cath were for him to use on the drive home... honestly if it took us this much time to realize that... i doubt the girl has realized it yet!

Guest Wetnmessy247

OP didn't say anthing to her that would "out" him. Everything he mentioned was casual talk. I can't get "ABDL" out of "driving home in 4 hours time".

And it would be a huge leap to connect catheter to driving home.

There would have been an outing had he said "I have four hours to drive home, and plan on shoinvg this inside me and filling a few diapers upof my shit and piss."

THAT would have raised suspicion.

• 2 weeks later...

thats really the best way to buy anything that might "embarrass" you.. my 2nd bag of diapers i bought at walmart.. unfortunately it was local, i was young, and so was the cashier that checked me out... but i noted something that i had in common with her... we both had gauges ears. she probably didnt think twice about it.. or maybe she probably thought it was hot that i might have been "experimenting".. lol.. point being, if you strike up a small chat about something insignificant, then you dont have to make up a story about why your buying diapers.

oh.. i just bought some tranquility ATN... and i love them. never had a plastic backed diaper before... america seems to believe more in cloth back.

The molicare and booster combo was what I used when I drove for a living. 11 hours a night. On the way how it would be a Abena X-plus with the maxi booster. The molicare was a little slimmer since I did have to deal with people at the warehouse. Other then that, i was free as a bird :)Idaho has Private restrooms in their rest areas which was nice.

Guest Wetnmessy247

A great idea for those who have long trips would de diaper pants.

Like, the idea of a diaper, but covers the entire lower half of your body and looks like jeans except for the puffiness.

And the pee gets aabsorbed into the material and the more you pee, the farther down it runs to get soaked in. You could literally hold like frikken 20 pounds of pee in your pants. And for messes, kind of the same, it just falls into little pockets near your feet.

One can dream, no?