LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Totally Disturbed!

What is interesting is the Dockers commercial playing on TV now. A group of people are walking across a big field singing a song, "I wear no pants, I wear no pants! I wear No pants!" It's true! They are not wearing any pants and the commercial shows very clearly these people walking and singing in their underpants and shirts. They are dressed normally except for wearing no pants. From the back, one person's white underwear could even be mistaken for a diaper (I'm pretty sure it isn't). Now, why would a commercial like that be acceptable, especially on national TV when it wouldn't be acceptable to wear diapers? For one thing, how often in real life to you ever see someone walking down the street dressed in everything but their pants, and their underwear is exposed to everyone? I'm sure it's happened but not very often. Aside from that Dockers commercial, I've never seen a group of people walking around in their underpants. The closest I've come to something like that is watching a marathon or running race where people are wearing running shorts which are about as skimpy as underpants sometimes. Now, even the DOckers company knows their commercial is probably disturbing or annoying to some people because at the end of it they say somethning like, "We'll keep showing this commercial until you buy Dockers" or something like that.

Wearing just diapers in your home is cool. Wearing them under clothes when you go out is also cool. Flaunting the fact that you wear diapers to others isn't so cool. Wearing just diapers and no pants outside where people can see youisn't so cool. Dancing around in your house in just diapers in front of the open blinds so others can see you isn't cool. I'm not sure it's illeagle, but the only reason I could think of someone going around in their house in diapers in front of windows is to get their jollies from others seeing them. Otherwise, close the blinds or put on a pair of shorts. On the other hand, breaking into someone's house to steal their kids diapers (clean or dirty) is illeagle and should cause that person to be arrested. Parading around children in diapers may not be illeagle, (it may be) but what would a normal parent think when they heard about it or saw it? YEAH! PEDOFILE! I know that's what I would probably think myself and surely wouldn't want my children to be around someone like that! Personally, even though I'm a DL myself, if I saw an adult purpously showing his diapers to my kids, either by pulling his pants down a little to show them or parading around in just diapers in front of them (even if he was in his own house and purpously parading around in front of his windows when he knows my kids are out front playing) I'd first say something to him about it. If he persisted, then I would probably call the cops myself.

I know some people will say, "He's in his own house and your kids are the ones outside looking at him through his window". That is a good point, but it all comes back to the same thing. WHy do it in the first place unless your only aim is to get your jollies by having people see you in a diaper? Otherwise you would pull down the shade or cover up your diaper. Yeah, I know some people will say it's a person's right to do what they want in their own house. Not always. You can't leagally have a meth lab, grow marijuana, hold someone hostage, beat up someone, kill someone, store stolen items, abuse animals, things like that in your own house. There are laws that prevent some things from being done even if you are in the privacy of your own house. The bottom line is, can you do it or should you be doing it.

• Like 1

2 + 2 = 567.

wait wait wait.... you mean it doesn't? shoooooottttt i think i need to give my college diploma back....

What is interesting is the Dockers commercial playing on TV now. A group of people are walking across a big field singing a song, "I wear no pants, I wear no pants! I wear No pants!" It's true!

if we are home when that commercial comes on tv, i imeediately jump up and take off my pants and start marching around the room singing that song.... daddy finds it so amusing he'll tackle me onto the bed put me in a diaper

It sounds like some of you need to come off your pedestals and at least try to see the perspective of the 99.99% of the world's population that has the nerve not to have carefully researched every conceivable fetish and lifestyle out there. Our fetish flies way under the radar; everyone is aware of pedophilia, however, and hears about it daily in the news and such. When the average person sees childless adults stockpiling baby things and wearing diapers, it's just natural that the more salient thing, pedophilia, will be the first thing to come to mind. Meanwhile (no duh), something they've never even heard of is very unlikely to magically pop into their heads.

Wetnmessy isn't "targeting" anyone. He's just saying that, FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSPECTIVE, people who go ABDL in public APPEAR to be weirdos, IN OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES. I don't see anything illogical or impertinent about that--it's just reality, like it or not.

Stealing a child's dirty diapers to do I-seriously-don't-want-to-imagine-what with them is WAY outside the bounds of harmless fetishism. Only the sickest of minds could draw any link whatsoever between sex and children's body fluids. This creeper needs to be kept as far away from children as possible.

• Like 2

dude even I think people who go in public to like home depot etc.. dressed up in full ab wear are weirdos... thinking someone is weird is different than thinking someone is a chimo...

the problem is, people talk so much about pedophilia and diapers in our community on various websites that perhaps WE are the one unwittingly created this 'stereotype" which i have yet to encounter... and like i said, i've talked with lots of people, about fetish's.. including people from a variety of religions, cultures and upraisinings, and i've heard all sorts of repsonses like thats sick, thats wrong, thats nasty.. but when asked to elaborate i have not yet once heard someone relate it to wanting to fuck children... so.. where are all these people?

• Like 1