LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parts The Clonus Horror

Okay if there are any fellow die hard Misties on here like myself then it's time to re-watch Parts the Clonus horror.

The movie itself is awful and revolves around an illegal clone farm and one of the clones escapes and manages to find the person he was cloned from. The actor who played the clone had a constant look of confusion throughout the movie so when they get to the house where his donor lives the AB style jokes start.

1.) Can you put on my footie pajamas

2.) Put me in my Johnny Jump up

3.) Oops I crapped my self again

4.) Can one of you guys change me

5.) Can I watch the lion king again

6.) I want Teddy Grahams.

There are a ton of these lines being thrown out by Mike, Crow and Tom Servo during this scene and being part of the community it makes the scene even funnier. I found one of the scenes where they keep making clone daddy jokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR9j98sxZyU&feature=related

• Haha 1

I LOVE me some MST3K (Keep Circulating The Tapes!). I'd like to give a <virtual> moment of silence for the [recently] late Peter Graves (star of this film, a B movie staple and a Native Minnesotan, just like MST3K itself!). And for non-MSTies, you may know him best for this line:

"I'm Peter Graves, and this is Biography [on A&E]."

• Like 1

My first ever mst3k was "Pod People" I actually tried to three movies of my own. Considering we didn't know what we were doing and did everything as the movie aired it was average but for having no script some of the jokes were priceless.(I did Uncle Sam, LOTR 2 Towers and A walk to remember)