LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well At Least He Wasnt Looking For A Daycare Gig

• 7 months later...

The link thingie is broken ::sad What was this story about?

I had completely forgoten (this was last Jan) but google remembered...

FEIGNED RETARDATION

Mucklow Allegedly Did It To Fondle Women

His female caretakers thought they were caring for a handicapped adult, but William Mucklow was really a financial analyst.

His nurses say he had a scheming mind and a penchant for Pampers. More than 20 women allege Mucklow behaved like a baby and asked them to change his diapers.

Debbie McKemy/Alleged Victim: "He came to the door in a green onesy with a diaper full and a binky in his mouth. He acted like a 3-year-old child."

Court documents allege William Mucklow pretended to be his own mother on phone interviews arranging for health care workers to come to his home.

Sheila Anderson/Private Investigator: "He kept trying to raise up my shirt and I had to change his dirty diaper. I really believed he was a child."

But the truth was Mucklow worked as a financial adviser....

Yeah, allthough a bit extreme, and probably not a whole lot of fun for those who became victims of his feigned retardation, you still cannot deny the fact that it took a lot of courage doing it. And he even got his nappy changed. :P Anyhow, way, way off base to compare this with the heinous act of rape, two totally different issues. I suspect that none of these women actually got traumatized by the event.

Yeah, allthough a bit extreme, and probably not a whole lot of fun for those who became victims of his feigned retardation, you still cannot deny the fact that it took a lot of courage doing it.

Many crimes take courage. Rape, robery, murder, shoplifiting all require

some courage. Doesnt change the fact that all of them are wrong.

The parallel that two acts can require courage and both be wrong is

a fair one.

Yes, agree with you on that; that many crimes take courage. But that was not my point either. There is still a fundamental difference between commiting the act of rape, and pretending to be a retard. A fundamental difference indeed. Yes, both crimes take courage, and both are wrong, but it is really like comparing genocide with petty theft. All though I understand what you are saying, I felt the comparison was like the cannon fired at the sparrow. A comparison which were more closely linked in nature to what this man did, was perhaps in order me thinks. Cheers! :)

Yes, agree with you on that; that many crimes take courage. But that was not my point either. There is still a fundamental difference between commiting the act of rape, and pretending to be a retard. A fundamental difference indeed. Yes, both crimes take courage, and both are wrong, but it is really like comparing genocide with petty theft. All though I understand what you are saying, I felt the comparison was like the cannon fired at the sparrow. A comparison which were more closely linked in nature to what this man did, was perhaps in order me thinks. Cheers! :)

No one claims that a diffrence doesnt exist. The comparision was in context

reasonable.

For example the legal deffinition of rape includes many non-violent actions.

Certain student-teacher relationships or underage sexual acts can take place

and are still refered to as rape.

One of the striking similarities between this and a seoncd degree rape is

the lack of informed consent. The comparision in this context is reasonable.

It was very simular to a couple of stories throught the years. I believe we even had one guy here in Ohio, that contacted home health care ads, then interviewed as himself. He claimed he had a metally Retarded brother, to which he needed cared for as he worked during the day..ect..ect.

Once he had things arranged "Proper" he Would show up at the door, following a cell phone call from his "Brother" that he was on the way.

Diaper Changes and being fed bottles and baby play throughout the day. he even had a unique way of returning to his car, but that escapes me now.

Well he eventually got caught, and quite a few other women chimed in to say they had been scammed by this guy too, he faced some decent charges. One of the ladys just said, although she found it weird, he didn't cause any harm. He should have just told the truth.

To bad SitterSearch isn't around anymore. That was a great Idea. For those who are to "Young" to remember. It was a firm that was for AB's.

They did all the legwork, Searching Home health care providers and Nursing homes and the like. They slowly interviewed people up till they got the responses they thought were appropriate so that they could pop the question to find someone who didn't mind sitting. They found me a wonderful Sitter, actually several to choose from. Best yet there was a money back guarantee. So they are out there, just takes a little finesse and honesty.