LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Cope With Being Me

gweg

Back in 89 I was a 34 yr old working guy with 5 kids (9 yr old down to 1 month) that got hurt bad in a boating accident. Two years and 2 surgeries later I was incontinent, diapered 24/7, and still unable to work guy who was looking to take care of a wife and kids. I struggled badly and after a few yrs I had found a way to cope with being me when I started interacting with a few of the AB/DL forums. I started at first experimenting with baby bottles, pacifiers, and such for a coping method after a while and it made me feel a lot better and got me started back in school (at 39 wow) to learn more about computers and motivated enough to try to get back to work. Two years later and another surgery the doctor told me I wasn't going to be employable so I started selling on eBay (still do a little). But over the last 5 years and coping with the kids (youngest is a marine now) I started expressing myself more and more to my baby side. At first it was a highchair, crib, and accessories that I used when my wife was working but that got me to more and more and depending on my baby side back then. It got to the point I just had to open up to my wife who the whole time earlier accepted the diapers and changing me all the time when she was home (she worked and still does). She back then, with a few tears, had tried to understand my need for my bottles, binkie n such that I took to bed with me (or us) that she coped with but didn't understand. Anyway I had to try and explain about my baby side that lately had emerged, upset at first she listened as i told her I needed to cope with being me and it was an outlet. She (such a loving lady) accepted finally but I did feel it hurt her to see me that way. Anyway I used my chair and bibs n food back then almost every morning and still do... however lately I have been feeling this 3 or 4 times a day were I lose myself for a few minutes to hours where I know I'm acting out more and more my babyish side. My wife says when she changes me I squirm a lot more and mumble things like "I don't want to go" or "I don't want to" and grab at her to stop or hold her. I still know when I get in my highchair in the mornings though. But my wife still says that late at night I'm mumbling in my sleep a lot more and when I wake in the morning I'm always whining for my bottle or her. I've really been contemplating if this is healthy or not as of late and keep thinking I need help vs we can't afford the extra bills and so I let it go not sure if it is just me being me or if it is something to worry about.

I know I need my baby side and I cope with life that way but lately it seems it is getting deeper and deeper.

Wow Sadly i have no advice as I do not express the AB/DL tendencies and such I have. I try to keep them nice and repressed so I do not feel still more strange and weird. I find locking such things in a drawer in the back of my mind has worked, though such drawer seems to be getting a bit weaker and I have more of such strange urges again. I would say try to slowly ween yourself off of it. If you can. I would just try to slowly show your baby side less and less, in tiny, baby steps so to speak. Again as I do not practice/express the..tendencies I have in any way...I can hardly say I am experienced. However it seems like a logical way to go. Sorry if my advice is flawed. If so, please point out such flaws. I like being criticized Makes you smarter over time. :thumbsup: