LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Can'T Wait To Get My Abu Cushies!

Guest MommyGweniebear

Guest MommyGweniebear

I just ordered some for my BabyRavey and I with of course the BabyFresh scent. They just looks so adorable, and we've been looking for a babyish looking brand. I ordered the ten pack to start, but if we like them I am more than willing to pay the price to make my AB and myself happy. I love wearing diapers with her, and I hope this will be the brand for us. I hope the ABU company sticks around for a long time! :wub:

Cool Sophie, I will give one once I get them :)

Okay without getting to specifics....Do you and the baby both wear the same size? That's gotta be a good thing...me and Mommie aren't is why I ask. I guess I goofed the other day. On that new brand that was offering free samples. I should have got them in her size and surprised her!!! whistling.gif

Guest MommyGweniebear

Okay without getting to specifics....Do you and the baby both wear the same size? That's gotta be a good thing...me and Mommie aren't is why I ask. I guess I goofed the other day. On that new brand that was offering free samples. I should have got them in her size and surprised her!!! whistling.gif

Yeah we do wear the same size, I like to get one size up from what we are just for comforts sakes, and that helps also for hot days which we have alot of. I find they breathe better and don't get as hot. Free samples are a good thing, but to your credit sometimes its hard to pick two different sizes. I think we will really like the Cushies, but I don't want it to be a situation where we get used to a great diaper and then the company goes out of business which would be my luck.

I love the look and the BabyFresh availability as well as the one tape idea. We get a set number like twelve or in this case ten diapers and split them up evenly. Five and five will be good to see if we like them and then if we do I'm getting more. Perhaps if you like the samples, you can buy two packs in the different sizes that way and surprise her then. :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah we do wear the same size, I like to get one size up from what we are just for comforts sakes, and that helps also for hot days which we have alot of. I find they breathe better and don't get as hot. Free samples are a good thing, but to your credit sometimes its hard to pick two different sizes. I think we will really like the Cushies, but I don't want it to be a situation where we get used to a great diaper and then the company goes out of business which would be my luck.

I love the look and the BabyFresh availability as well as the one tape idea. We get a set number like twelve or in this case ten diapers and split them up evenly. Five and five will be good to see if we like them and then if we do I'm getting more. Perhaps if you like the samples, you can buy two packs in the different sizes that way and surprise her then. :)

I love them and not just because they are cute. They are comfortable and roomy. Not to snug not to lose thank you mommy for getting them for me--hugs-- :wub:

• Like 2
Guest MommyGweniebear

I love them and not just because they are cute. They are comfortable and roomy. Not to snug not to lose thank you mommy for getting them for me--hugs-- :wub:

You are welcome babygirl so welcome :wub:

• Like 1