LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letters

Benjy

Dear Cathy,

Hi! This big baby is making some orders for my favorite fantasy and from my favorite baby's mother. I am sorry, but I lost my mail list code number. Please forgive me -this baby needs a spanking, maybe by you. I am sending you a photo

of this diaper baby. I hope you enjoy it and maybe use it in your magazine. I am wet right now, but writing to you is more important than changing. I have an experience story of me being a baby for a day which you may use. I hope you like it.

I was in the city (big city) about a year ago, just driving around to see what I could find or do. I came to a shop that had a sign that read "LOVE SCENE", so I parked my car and got my green bag to find out what this shop was all about. Once inside the place, I saw that it was a sex movie house, but with a dance floor

in the middle of the theater for girls to remove their clothes on.

Two girls, Pat and SAndy, met me at the door and led me to a chair near the dance floor. Both girls sat with me on each side of my chair and very

close. I was trying to watch the movie, and check the place out, but the girls were thinking about getting me turned on. They both were touching

me around the crotch of my trousers and they began exposing their breasts to me as they talked to me about having sex with them.

The place was half-full when the

girls started to unbelt my pants and undo my zipper. I was afraid, but I wanted what was happening to me. The girls were reaching their hands down into my pants. Wehn I saw both of their faces changing from smiling ones to shocked ones, I told them what they were touching. Both women started to laugh and tease me about wearing rubber pants and diapers. Pat stood in front of me asked if Baby needed a sitter, and SAndy was checking out my rubber pants and dispers. I told both of them that I assuredly wanted to be their baby all day.

Pat told me Okay if I was her baby here, because she could not leave until closing. Well, my answer was yes and both Pat and SAndy left me to tell their boss about me. Sandy returned with her boss to show him the big baby. Sandy was also talking very loud about me to let anyone around know that I

was wearing diapers. I wanted to get the hell out of there fast! So I then reached for my bag. Oh, No, it was gone!

Before I could think, two more girls had got hold of me: I was trapped. The two girls stood me up as SAndy removed my pants to show everyone that I was wearing rubber pants and diapers'.. Everyone in the place started to laugh and call me Baby.

I was placed on the the dance floor and the girls finished removing all of my large street clothes and the boss ordered a girl to take them to his office and see if Pat was. back yet. A girl placed her hand down

my pants to see if I was wet yet, but the only thing she found was this hard item. She told the boss I was dry,

so he sat in a chair and ordered the girls to place me over his lap. So the girls placed me there as Sandy pulled down my rubber pants to my knees to show my diapers to everyone. Oh, no -- I was going to get a spanking! My but was red and hurting: I think everyone in the place got a chance to smack rmy bottom. I cried as though I were a real baby. The boss gave me one more slap as

the girls took me from him and placed me in the lap of a very large girl named Rose, whose breasts were welcoming my mouth to such them. I felt very small and safe.

The boss placed my rubber pants over my diapers and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. From the side of my wet eye Isaw Pat return carrying

my green bag and large paper bag as

I was still sucking on Rose's big,tit so Sandy'helped Pat with the bags to the table next to Rose. Sandy took my green bag and handed the baby items.to the boss and the girls to put on me. Rose removed my mouth from her large breast and placed me on the dance floor so they can get this big baby all dressed up.

The boss put on my first item, my bonnet, which is pink, and patted me on the bottom again, then went back to his office. The girls finish putting on me my baby T-shirt, my bib and the last thing which Rose put in my mouth, my pacifier. Sandy laid out my other baby's things on the table: three sets of diapers, (six in each set) two.bottles, oil, powder, toys, etc. Pat waited until I was finished to bring out what was in the paper bag, a small pink dress that was short which would not cover my diapers. Once done I was placed on all fours and made to crawl around

to each tables so that everyone can look and touch their new baby. Each person checked my diapers to see if I was wet or just to play with my hairless prick. Before showtime I was fed three jars of baby food and two bottles, then I was placed back on the dance floor which I had to stay until all five girls are done removing their clothes and dancing. Each girl used me during their act by teasing or forcing me to dance with them. Pat was the second girl

to dance; during her act I wet my diapers, so hurriedly she removed all

my baby clothes except my wet diaper and I had to dance the rest of the act like this. After the show, Pat with the help of a man at the first table changed my diapers. I think this man got turned on by changing my diapers, hestarted to play with me. I wanted to hit him, but Pat told me to let him, or she would spank me. I hated this, but I did as I was told. During the movie, I was changed another time and bottle-fed two more time, but the last bottle tasted somewhat strange. SAndy

told Pat and Rose that I had one more set of diapers in my bag and I was just wet. All three girls started to laugh; I did not know why, but I was to find out soon. My stomach was beginning to hurt: oh no, I was going poo-poo any minutefrom, now. I was trying to find the bathroom but Rose got hold of me as Sandy and Pat was putting on my street clothes back on me. I was led to the Exit by the 3 girls when I messed my diapers. Pat handed me my green bag as the boss hit my ass as I was going out the door. I looked back and all four were laughing, saying, "Dirty Big Baby." Once the door closed, I was locked out, so there I was in a mess

. of a diaper and nowhere to go, but my car. Once in the car, I checked my bag for dry diapers -- none, and for my money -- gone; so I drove off with messy pants and no money. The one thing I got out of my big city trip was Bad CAse of Diaper Rash.

Well, this is just one story of .me as a Baby For A Day: sometime I'll send you another. Thank you for being there for us Big Babies.

Keep up the good work, Diaper Ron

Dear Cathy,

I thought you and your readers might be interested to learn how my wife and I have managed to help me live out my infantile dreams.

As I write to you, I am sitting

in sopping wet diapers in which I messed myself about ten minutes ago. The feeling is exquisite.

I was a continual bedwetter until I was about 10-11 years old. Consequently, my mother kept me in nighttime diapers and plastic pants. While the occasional leakages were annoying when the bed got wet, I enjoyed the feeling of warm wet diapers at night and my mother's ministrations when

she changed me. Eventually, I stopped wetting around 11 years of age, and she stopped diapering me.

When I was 13, I began having "wet dreams" and thought I was wetting the bed again. Mom explained what was actually happening, but I began masturbating at this age and I fantasized that I was again wetting the bed and myself. I even sneaked some of my old diapers from the rag basket and used these to masturbate with.

When I entered University, where I met my wife Jean, I had stopped using diapers as props but still fantasized about being diapered and babied again.

Jean was doing post-graduate work in psychology and was using hypnosis techniques in her research. I had volunteered to earn extra money for school. We soon learned I was an excellent subject and soon entered a deep trance. After a few sessions, she could put me into a deep sleep with a simple, four-word cue.

We soon became romantically involved and I moved in with her soon after she finished her thesis and began working as a consultant. Jean would often use hypnosis to prolong

my "staying power", or to de-inhibit me so I would perform whatever sexual act she wanted. She once had me stay hard for six hours and fuck her and her girlfriend during this period, without coming, then had me eat each of them until they both had ten consexutive orgasms.

One evening, Jean asked me what my favorite fantasy was and I related my desires to be diapered and babied. She then planted a post-hypnotic suggestion that I would dream of being a baby and wet the bed if I truly decided I would like to live out my baby fantasy. Three nights later I dreamt about being a baby and woke up with soaked pants, pajamas and sheets.

Jean then reminded me of the previous hypnotic session and explained that I must really want to live out

my fantasy. She agreed to use hypnosis to help my carry this out.

That evening we had a lengthy session where she regressed me hypnotically to age 5 years and also gave me two post-hypnotic cues. One would make me wet myself within three seconds of hearing or reading it; the other would make me wet myself and remain incontinent until she re-normalized me.

On each of the four following nights, she regressed me further until I could vividly recall my actions and reactions back to 3 months of age and Jean then gave me a third posthypnotic cue which would cause me to mentally and physically regress to 3 months to 5 years of age, depending on where she stopped me. The one would cause me to regress to five years within a half hour and 3 month old of age in one hour.

Whatever age I regressed to, I would act and react appropriately for a child or baby of that age. I remained that way until Jean re-normalized me. I would also be without any bladder or bowel control regardless of what age she regressed me to. She had made a complete tape recording of

this last session and left me with instructions to listen to the 1 2 hour-tape every evening after supper.

The next morning, which was the start of my holidays, Jean sent me out to buy four pair of bloomer style incontinent pants, a case of adult disposable diapers and enough cotton-flannelette to make a dozen adult-size diapers. To make sure the pants would fit I was to explain to the sale clerk they were for me and to answer her questions directly. She had set me up with a friend of hers who worked in a medical supply house and who did ask me all sorts of questions like, "Why did I need them?"; how often did I wet myself? and such. Finally, after much embarassment, the clerk suggested that I put on a disposable diaper and pair of pants to wear home "just in case." Although I didn't want to, I had no choice as Jean had instructed me to obey her as I would obey Jean. Just as I paid the clerk for my purchases, she said my first cue to me. Within seconds, I was emptying my bladder. It felt terrific. She then asked if I had had an "accident" and when I replied "Yes," she said I should complete my shopping

and get home to Mommy for a change like a good little baby.

When I got home with my parcels Jean cut and sewed the flannelette to make a dozen diapers and had enough left over to make extra-absorbency pads for lining the diapers. She then told me she was going to make me listen to the tape after I laid away my purchases in the guest bedroom. When I got upstairs, she had transformed the bedroom into a large nursery complete with a crib-like bed, layette, large playpen, and baby oils and powders! I began to question this and she explained I was going to spend the night and all my holidays as a baby.

I became scared and protested but she put me under and made me listen to the tape which had been altered to actually regress me. When I awoke, I was aware of my surroundings in an adult way, but was unable to act or react

except as a 3 to 4 month old baby. After a few minutes, I had a bowel movement and wet my diapers. I Began crying like a baby and Jean came in and began talking to me like I was her baby. She changed my diapers and cleaned me up, then gave me a large baby bottle with warm formula laced with diuretics to make me wet more often. During the next week I constantly lived between the ages of 3 months to 5 years and continuously wore diapers and plastic pants. I even had one of the neighbors, a woman who had just had a baby, and was seeing Jean for hypnotic assistance in weight control, come in and breast feed me and mother me.

At the end of the week, Jean re-normalized me and had me watch video tapes of myself as a baby or child, particularly segments of my having a messy diaper changed or of being fed by breast. She had only used the one hypnotic cue to regress me and I remained as a baby for the whole week except when she instructed me to act older. I was fully satisfied and I thanked her, but asked her to remove the post-hypnotic cues so this wouldn't re-occur accidently. She refused saying she wanted to keep me under control and instructed me to reinforce the cues by listening to the first tape every evening.

About a month later she learned I had been fooling around with one of my secretaries. She decided to teach me a lesson and invited my secretary to dinner. Just before dinner, she gave me a cue, cue three, and regressed me to 5 years of age. She put only diapers and no plastic pants on me. During dinner, my secretary thought I was acting strange and wondered why I kept asking Jean for a change. (I had wet myself several times and my diapers were leaking.) Shortly after dinner

I messed myself and began crying.

Jean began scolding me like I was a five-year-old, and sent me upstairs. She invited my secretary to come up and learn why I was acting so strange.

Marie was shocked to see me being changed like a baby but was also intriued. She knew of Jean's prowess as a hypnotist and questioned her.

Jean agreed to show Marie thetapes of my vacation week in infancy. She also put on some background music which contained subliminal suggestions to induce a trance. After about twenty minutes, Marie was in a deep trance and carrying out Jean's instructions.

Jean told her to come over as my baby-sitter whenever Jean instructed her to and she also had given Marie a post-hypnotic suggestion to begin seeing me as a 2-3 year old child and to treat me as such. She also had her begin

to envy my diapered state and wetting myself until she began dreaming of being diapered and wetting the bed.

Once she wet the bed, she would get diapers and plastic pants like mine and become a continual bedwetter. Once she wet herself for seven consecutive nights, she would begin having mild orgasms every time she woke in wet diapers and would become incontinent for longer period of time until she was needing diapers and plastic pants all the time. She also gave me the same instructions but also told me I would gradually lose control of my bowels over the next three months.

That night, I wet the bed without ny cues from Jean. The next night I ore diapers to bed and wet myself. Fter two and a half weeks, I was to-ally incontinent and wore diapers continually. Marie was only a few days behind me in the routine. Six weeks after the session, I messed my diapers at work. Within four more weeks, I had lost all control of my bowels.

Marie and I moved in together and enjoy our diapers. Whenever I want to be babied I give her a simple cue and she begins to view me as a baby and cause me to regress.

This had been kind of long, and my diapers are beginning to leak so I must get Marie to change me.

So long for now.

--Forever in Diapers

(Toronto, Canado)

Dear Cathy,

After buying most of your baby books I thought I'd set down and write a letter to all the babies out there.

I too am an adult baby who uses diapers and plastic panties for their intended purpose. I'm a 28-year-old white male who's been married for 3 years and leads the life of a twoyear-old infant; sometimes as a baby boy or even as a girl.

I was put back in diapers around age nine. We got new neighbors and they had a girl who was ten years old and still wet the bed. Well, it was very exciting for me to see her outside with her other sister playing in just diapers and a T-shirt. I soon found out she wore them alll the time and it was my pastime to watch her in the day and see them get wet and soon she would be pulling on them to keep them up on her hips.

Well, my interest grew to the point that one night I wet my own bed to see how it felt and it wasn't bad so I had wet the bed for 5 days in a row when my mother came up with diapers for me. I wore them and loved it though I only wore them at night and no one else knew about it until my parents had a class reunion to go to one weekend. Well, my mother had asked the neighbor girls' mother to watch

me that weekend and when she told me I got very worried as the girl had no idea I also wore diapers.

Well, that weekend was to be hard one me but also a lesson as this woman put me in diapers as soon as I got there and I was in them on Sunday when my folks got back. During that time I learned a lot about girls as at night we were changed in front of

each other and not allowed in the bath room at all. Well, I had never messed my diapers till then and it had to be done and I didn't find it too hard except that it happened after our morning change and I wore that diaper til

bedtime. As you can guess, I was glad to be back home until Mom told me I was going to have to wear them to my school that was going to start again soon.

Well, with all the problems at age 12, my folks took me to lots of doctors who told then it was all in my head and I should have to be put in a state hospital to correct the problem.

Well, as soon as school was over that spring, I was told I was going to spend the summer in a hospital to get me toilet trained and out of diapers.

I was tempted to quit at that point till I was told there were other people there who had the same problem and this I wanted to see. Things were not too bad the first week till the nurse's aides found out why I was there and after that my treatment got a lot worse as they tried to make me feel bad about what I was doing. They would leave me in dirty diapers all day long and then parade me around in them through the hospital in hopes I would quit but I rather enjoyed the embarrassment of it all. When we were in a large day room playing, there were at least 50 of us, male and fe male, indiapers and gowns for those who could wear them. Lots of them were just wearing diapers and playi with dolls, even crawling on the fl while I spent a lot of time watching t.v.: at least we had one of them.

I was there about 6 weeks before a night nurse caught me mastur ating in my diapers and from then on I was put to bed tied spread-eagle to my crib so not to move around and late at night because my hands were tied, I was fed a baby bottle of milk regularly.

It was only two weeks before school started, so I knew I had to g out of diapers or I would not get ou and didn't want to fall behind in t school, so I showed them I didn't n the diapers over the next two weeks my parents came and picked me up tha weekend. It was a problem for me to be out as it was probably the hardes thing I've done all my life to quit wearing diapers, but I knew someday would return to my infant life.

Well, I graduated from high school in 1970 with honors and that fall I moved cut on my own only to get a magazine called RUBBER LIFE. Within a week, I was back in diapers and I wore them and lived by myself until 1978, when I got engaged to a chick I was going with. Well, thing are fine till I thought I should tel her of my diaper fetish and then the affair ended fast. Well, again in 1979, I was engaged to my present wi who I married three years ago. The first month after we were married, she learned of my fetish while empty ing some boxes and that night I tole, her all about my fetish. Things wen well until about a year later when s refused to wear diapers anymore; the along came our first child, and now she will not even change my diapers anymore. Well, things are the same now, but she is back to changing me now so I'm also trying to get her to wear them again also. I love to write other babies and hope some one will answer my ad in NUGGET and No. 2 ADULTS IN BABYLAND.

I have a large collection of photos to trade, so please write.

Thanks Cathy, BABY JEFF

{ Continued on page 22}

Archived