LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Fateful Surrender To Tears

Benjy

A FATEFUL SURRENDER TO TEARS

Our heroine, Hazel, was unhappy with her slightly built, very handsome husband; Randall, refined, gentle and virtuous, often corrected her speech and manners and thought her family "uncouth, and vulgar." Hazel called him a sissy and Mama's Boy; her mother and sister agreed; and when her shrewish mother said "I'd love to see that fairy in a dress!" her daughters delightedly declared this was just what he needed...

In bed one night Hazel coaxed Randy to let her tie his hands behind his back "so I can make love to you -- then you'll see how I like it."

After tying his ankles together also, she decided to give him the spanking she'd been longing for 3 years to administer, hoping to make him confess he'd cheated on her; she was jealous of the slightest attentions he bestowed on other women. After ten minutes of her sorority paddle, the soft-skinned male broke down and cried like a baby!

Hazel was surprised as she'd never heard a grown man cry; she also noticed that he was aroused sexually to an outstanding degree. She longed to put his cock into her nest where it belonged -- but this time, it would be on her terms. She brought her long-handled bath brush into the bed and then drew up her still sobbing, well-trussed mate into a proper embrace on top of her, his tender bottom elevated by her strong hips and within convenient reach of her long-handled tool. His body lay like a slender arrow in the eager grip of her limbs as she gobbled up his excited offering which filled her fuller than ever before. She made him perform for her pleasure; when he failed to follow orders exactly the brush descended sharply to make him twist and wriggle within her and to wet her cheeks with a fresh outpouring of his hot tears. The lustful woman enjoyed the best orgasm of her married life despite the fact that her securely bound lover cried almost constantly during this humiliating, never to be forgotten "intercourse by command." At last she untied him expecting his anger but when he hid his face in shame and remained meekly face down in bed, she stripped off his pajamas and put him in a pretty and lacy babydoll gown for the night. Delighted at his subdued, girlish reaction she painted his still quivering mouth with lipstick and fastened a pink ribbon bow in his full, wavy hair; he was far too upset, weakened and intimidated to resist.

Randy was sullen and embarrassed next morning and refused to speak to her. Hazel didn't mind; his abject surrender to tears on that momentous night had sealed his fate and her mind was full of exciting schemes so instead of lingerie and a nice new dress that he might not have minded so much, the three women now decided that "Mr. Cry Baby" needed a good dose of infantilism.

"If he has to cry before he can do his husbandly duties, then sting him good; give him something to cry about," advised Hazel's mother. "I knew all along he was a cry baby, so we'll help you put him in a cute baby dress! That'll take the starch out of him! If you just bring out his baby qualities -- which I guarantee he's full of -- he'll never try to boss or bully you again!" Little did RAndy dream that diapers, pantywaists, rompers and baby dresses were being ordered for him by his wife's despised family! They were made especially to his measure by Amber Enterprises, a firm in Milpitas, Cal. that specializes in books on infantilism, adult baby garments and accesories used to babify adults who need this helpful discipline, The unsuspecting RAndy sulked and avoided his wife's advances in bed and the three conspirators could scarcely wait until his dainties arrived...

One afternoon RAndy returned from his office to find a stern-looking trio awaiting him: his over critical wife and the in-laws he regarded as greatly inferior to him. Hazel scolded him for being a few minutes late and then announced that he'd been acting very immature and sissyish, and for running off to visit his mother too often like a little child: "An' therefore you're gonna be dressed an' treated like the baby you really are-- the sissy girl of this family, and the baby!" Her mother added, with a malicious smile, "So get your clothes off, Baby Face, an' try on yer lacy pantywaist!" And his sister-in-law chimed in "You're gonna get pinned up in diapers like you deserve, Sissy, and' be our pretty baby."

Randy couldn't believe his ears! Stunned, he indignantly cried, "Never! This is utterly preposterous! I demand, Hazel, that your insolent mother and sister leave these premises at once!" Suddenly he was seized by six female hands itching for action; they quickly overpowered the slender, struggling youth and removed all his clothing. The modest male fought and kicked frantically but he was not very strong and Hazel dragged his nude body across her lap and spanked him with her hairbrush until his haughty defiance melted into tears. Hazel make him scream and sob loudly until all agreed that his future in rompers was well deserved, and he weepingly promised to "co-operate."

A depilatory removed what little body hair he had and he was bathed,

powdered, and prettied up in a dart- ing baby ensemble including a starched white dress, a teddy bear he had to carry and a pacifier tied around his neck which the ladies shoved into his mouth whenever he protested. One of his first acts as their child was to kneel and apologize to Hazel for being naughty, his pretty blue eyes still brimming with tears, and vow that he'd be a good baby. His new Mama raised her skirts to reveal her big, bared bottom cheeks and the petticoated Child had to cover them with hundreds of loud, smacking kisses in

token of his submission while the triumphant trio applauded and taunted him. Later he had to kneel to the others in turn, and their plump flesh likewise tingled with satisfaction to receive his "overdue" apologies.

CHAP, II. THE DEBUT OF BABY NANCY

Far from leaving the apartment at his command, RAndy found that the three women would be there nearly fulltime for the next few weeks while he was being "transformed", At once he vas put on a diet of hot mush and strained baby foods with his only bev-erage the orange juice or hot milk he sucked fram his nursing bottles. For three villorting days plus a weekend he was kept home under strict training and nursing by the determined women; so when hereturned to the office, he was broken in spirit, smelling sweet-ly of gardenia perfume and with gold-tinted hair set in a permanent wave. He was too ashamed to meet the curi-ous glances of his fellow workers. Under his ordinary outer attire he wore a lace-trimmed pantywaist, a double diaper, rubber baby pants and long white cotton stockings fastened to his fancy garter belt; with his maleness swaddled up so babyishly he was not likely to cheat on Hazel and moreover this made it convenient to change as quickly as he reached home into his. pinafore, dress., or whatev-er his a4ddenly dominant wife dasired,

Randy's gloating mother-in-law christened him "Nancy" and this became his popular name. Nancy tried desper-ately to avoid his shameful fate, but it was frightfully difficult to be brave, to assert himself manfully when kept under-dressed, or in puffy diap-ers and petite baby dresses, his per-fumed crotch denuded of hair and look ing so babyish that the three women never ceaned moeking him, reminding him he was their baby and making him pay dearly for the slightest disobe-dience. Flushed with her victory Ha-zel's "Five Year Plan" and offered their support; alas, in this world, too nany people are quick to back the winner, right or wrong, With their help the mortified baby was taught to curtsey, to recite nursery rhymes for Hazel"s guests-, model his baby attire for them and show them how he played with rattle and dolls and baby toys,

Nearby lived a very beautiful girl, Corinne, and Hazel knew that she and Nancy greatly admired each other, even though in a perfectly proper manner. Plain-faced Hazel, filled with jealousy, invited Car, lune over...then broughtin her shame faced baby in rompers, all prettied up for his ordeal.

"Oh, no! Randy, so-,- is it rea.- lly you?"

"TAke your pacifier out of your mouth, dearie, an' tell this lady your new name," sneered his wife,

The well-trained husband falter, ed, "M-my name is -- Nancy! And I'm Mama's baby!"

Hazel tied his bib around his nick and fed him a jar of strained prunes, made him empty a nursing bot.- tle of hot milk and then recite same Mother Goose rhymes, Then he had to

stand in a corner and recite 50 times "I love ny Mama and I will always be faithful to her and no one else."

Shocked, Corinne told Hazel, "Your husband never laid a finger on me! He is the very souI of honor and chastity -- he'd never look at any wo-man but his wife!"

Angered by Corinne's loyalty to him, Hazel soon found an excuse to punish her unfortunate spouse. On pretense of changing his diapers, she had him recline while she snapped his rampers undone and removed his rubber pants and diapers; but instead of re-placing them, she stripped off his rompers and then took him across her lap for a sound spanking with her hairbrush, before the distressed eyes of the beautiful visitor. Corinne wanted to flee but remained in hope of obtaining some mercy for the timid baby, whose moans turned into sobs and then screams.

When her was finally permitted to stand up, hopping from one foot to the other from the pain of his so scorched derriere, he was wearing nothing but his pantywaist, garter belt and long white cotton stockings and his wilted sex symbol flapped up and down as he danced. The forlorn thing was tied with a pink satin bow and labelled "Property of Hazel." Poor, crushed Nancy, his face wet with his tears, had to take it in his hand, march over and display it to his suspected lover and tell her who its owner was. At Hazel's cruel prompting he had to add unhappily, "--and it's too little to share with anyone else."

At this, sweet Corinne, her admiration of him turned into scorn, stamped out indignantly, ignoring Hazel's mocking invitation of "Hey! Don't you wanna put .i fresh diaper on yer Lover Boy? Or spread some soothin' cream on his pretty ass?" Nancy's former friend never looked at the babified male again -- nor eyer thought of him again except as "that sissy Nancy."

Nancy was made into a "Mama's Helper" and embroidered this charming title on all his aprons and pinafores. HIs delighted wife now had all the babysitters she could wish for: her friends loved to dress and undress Pretty Baby, change his diapers,powder and perfume him and tease him until he cried. By prearrangep, ment, they all encouraged his weeping, telling him that babies should cry and that he'd feel much better

if he "let it all out" which he frequently did, to their amusement.

CHAP. III NANCY MEETS BIG DICK

Hazel had to order a second dozen cotton diapers so her friends could change Baby as often as they wished. Of course, they never permitted him any sexual pleasure and their frequent taunts about his "little wee-wee thing" destroyed what little was left of his self-confidence. He began to

think of himself as a helpless child.

He and Mama's as well, and to keep his entire body smooth and as hairless as an infant's. The diapered husband does most of the housework now, giving his strict Mama more time for beauty and massage parlors and for Big Dick, a male admirer much stronger and more macho than Nancy.

Nanch has to call Dick "Daddy" and sometimes is embarrassed to see the big man kiss and pet Hazel most ardently, his hand often stealing

under her kirts while she giggles, "Oh, Dick, the baby's watching] 00! You're so masterful, Dick!" Nancy can scarcely play the role of a jealous, avenging spouse in his rompers or dainty dresses and anyway, he has to keep his pacifier in his mouth when in Daddy's presenca. When the muscular male is leaving, Nancy must always come forward and give him a nighty-night kiss. Their guest bedroom has been redecorated in pink and white and furnished like a little girl's nursery; Nancy sleeps there now and when Big Dick visits, Hazel puts her child to bed early and then locks him in "so no one will steal my precious baby." Baby is left alone to toss restlessly in his dolly gown and wonder what is going on, or in, between his wife and her virile lover and he can hear their giggling and laughing and sometimes their low moan of rapture but there is little that a timid, diapered baby can do about it. In fact, Nancy is secretly glad that hs is locked up; he fears Big Dick's wrath and it would be embarassing to attempt another protest and end up on his knees again apologizing to Daddy, himbliy bowing to his firm rod of quthority and remaining suppliant to him until Baby had fully swallowed the consequences of his silly behavior.

No matter how meekly obedient Nancy is, his Mama gives him at least one good trouncing every week, "so he won't forget who's boss," after which he has to eat while standing for the next meal or two. Although the husband in rompers hates to give them the satisfaction of seeing him cry, his tears came more readily now; sometime or another he' won't be spanked so hard if he starts crying at once.

Mr. Pantywaist has also learned that using baby talk may help to put his Mama in a better mood. He must begin every statement with, "Mummy dear, I wuv you; "Tan I be jus' your baby tonight, an' nobody else's?" "Pe'se tan I go in bafroom?"; "Tan I pe'se be in your bed a wittle while tonight, Mummy?"; or, if kneeling in a corner, "I sorry I bad girl -- tan I det up now, pe'se Mummy?" When permitted in Mother's bed Baby tries hard to please but he must not make a move except at Hazel's command; if she doesn't unpin

his diapers he knows it's oral satisfaction he must provide. His infantile status makes him unsure and impotent most of the time; Hazel doesn't mid this as her lovers can readily supply what Nancy cannot, so she uses his tongue mainly to get her, into a properly receptive mood for Dick and herother suitors. Her woman friends are having somuch fun with Baby that they don't object to thier husbands having an occasional date with his Mama. Between Big Dick and three, admiring, well-hung husbands, Hazel goes about these days purring like a contented, well-filled cat.

Three long years have passed and Nancy yearns for the end of his shameful existence in diapers...unaware that his wife, who is thoroughly enjoying life now, has a second "Five Year Plan" in storefor him. He's too cute and popular as a baby, she says, to let him ever be a sassy, independent husband again. She proudly claims that "My sweet Baby loves me more than ever!" It is true that he clings closer to Mama now for she is the only one who can protect him from the ribald host of her teasing friends who use him intimately for their pleasure or as the butt of their endless jokes for Mummy takes him on her lap to wipe away his tears...and each time she does he is tied a little more securely to her apron strings. That fateful night when he wept for the first time provided her with the key to his subjugation; with Cry Baby in diapers, Hazel is a much happier girl -- and so perhaps, is her spouse-sissy. Hazel's objections to having a real baby are greatly lessened today; is she has one it probably will look like Dick and her other baby Nancy will stay home and take care of it -- thus leaving Mama free to enjoy her emancipated romance-filled life.

Nancy is adjusting well to his new position in the family. His Mama has relieved him of all male responsibilities and life is much less complicated when he simply obeys his orders. Her friends, including many beautiful ladies, shower him with kisses and petting; he is healthy and looks much younger and prettier than before; his housework provides him with needed exercise and keeps him out of mischief. Moreover, Hazel has learned of another woman who has a baby husband "with a perfectly elegant infant's wardrobe and chastity devices too" and the two ladies are going to bring their two babies together. Although Nancy is making some half-hearted objections to this he looks forward eagerly to the meeting; the babies will have a lot to confide in each other and the one who proves he is most obedient will be awarded a lovely prize. Both "playpen prisoners" will feel better to know that they are not alone in their diapered bondage and that being a baby-husband, although a bit humiliating at times, has many rewards and is an ideal and appropriate life for certain gentle, timid sissies like themselves.

Archived