LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber Baby Experience

Benjy

He could not remember how he came to be in bed. It was all hazy and it seemed that there was a hiatus in his memory. He knew that he was Robert Henderson and that he had come to spend a week-end with Jennifer whom he had met on a visit to Nice. She had invited him to stay at her house in Yorkshire and he had driven up on the Friday afternoon. He seemed to recall the large house and being received by her, as well as meeting another woman, a friend whom she called Jeanne.

After that there were gaps in his memory. Yes, they had dined and after dinner they sat for sometime in the large library. He seemed to remember that he had become a little amorous with Jennifer and after that they had gone up the wide staircase to her room, saying goodnight to Jeanne at the top of the stairs. But it was vague and his mind clouded over as he strained to recall that moment. After that all was blank.

Where was he now? It could be Jennifer's room for he could not remember what her room had been like. But he seemed to be tied to a bed or divan and he was wearing some sort of rubber garments. What had happened and where was Jennifer?

It was no use losing his cool. His mind was slowly growing clearer and if he took his time and refrained from getting into a panic there might be a quite normal explanation of what had happened and why he was tied to the bed and wearing rubber garments.

Then he went off into a deep sleep again.

He woke with a start. It was light and for a moment he thought he was at home. Then he remembered remembered the night before, remembered how he had woken in the dark and found hirnself tied to the bed.

He could now see plainly that he was dressed in a rubber suit, a kind of vest with sleeves and something that looked like rubber knickers. He was also wearing latex stockings and a rubber hat. All the garments were in a kind of black latex, while his arms and legs were tied to the legs of the bed by long pieces of twine.

He tried to raise his head and managed to do so enough to get a better view of the clothes he was wearing, and also of the room in which he was imprisoned. For what else could it be to be tied by his arms and legs to a bed? But why? And how?

It was almost inconceivable that Jennifer would have tied him up in this way; but, of course, he did not know her well. They had had an affair at Nice and they had got on very well, but as they had spent most of their time together in bed he could hardly claim to know what sort of person she really was. He thought of the wonderful moments when he had lain at her side, sucked her breasts, and screwed her. Everything about her in a physical sense was perfect: her face with its sensual mouth, her large but shapely breasts, her narrow waist, wide hips and long legs.

And her friend, whom he had met briefly, seemed nice enough. But here he was, and there could be little doubt that he had been tied to the bed and put in these absurd clothes by the two women.

He looked at the latex clothes again and in the better light he began to realize that they could be described as baby clothes. Rubber baby clothes! What the hell! He was dressed as a baby! What was the idea?

His anger began to mount as he examined the clothes and he tugged violently on the thin ropes that bound him, but to no avail. He then lay back, trying to decide what he ought to do. Perhaps he had better keep calm and simply wait until someone came into the room.

Luckily he didn't have long to wait. It was about ten minutes later that Jennifer came into the room and stood over the bed.

'Hello,' she said, 'and how is my little baby this morning?'

'Baby? What do you mean? Why am I bound up like this and dressed in these absurd clothes? Who put me in them?'

'Keep calm,' she said, 'and all will be made clear to you.'

She was dressed in a simple sleeveless dress and a pair of high-heel shoes, her hair loose, almost as if she had just got out of bed, slipped on the dress and come straight to him. There was a smile on her face, but there was something unpleasant and almost threatening about her smile despite her attractive features.

'You remember how frequently you sucked my breasts at Nice?' she asked him.

'Yes, what about it? Come on, forget the explanations, just release me,' he urged her.

'Patience, patience. Well, I soon realized that you were just the material I wanted. You see I like babies but I can't have one of my own. I hate men in some ways too. So I decided that I would satisfy both these my needs —my need for a baby and my need to hate a man — by making a man into a baby. I felt sure that I would soon succeed with you.'

'Make me into a baby? You must be mad,' he shouted.

'You may think so at the moment, but I'll guarantee you'll not be long before you like it, like being a baby. I am something of a psychologist and I know that underneath your bluster and male chauvinism is a baby. You need a mother more than you need a lover, but you are ashamed to admit it. But the way you allowed me to suckle you proved to me you were just the right material.'

He lay there unbelieving, but there was no point in getting too worked up. It would be as well to play it cool, wait until he was freed and then he could escape.

'I see,' he said after a moment's reflection. 'Then what about Jeanne?'

'Jeanne is my lover, and she likes babies too. So you will serve a double purpose. In fact she w;11 be coming here shortly but before she does I want you to promise that if I release you, you will not try to escape. Then I am going to wash and see to you before we feed you. I warn you that you will find it hard to escape in any case because all the windows are barred and the doors fitted with special locks. You will be tempted to try to escape I have no doubt, but you'll soon change if you listen to me. Within a few days you'll like being a baby.'

It was incredible and he wondered whether he was still dreaming. But if it was true and he was awake then he was in the presence of a most extraordinary woman. A woman who wanted him as a baby! Two of them at that!

Jennifer now untied him and he got to his feet and stretched himself, feeling ridiculous in the rubber clothes he was wearing.

It was at that moment that Jeanne came into the room. 'How is our little baby?' she asked. As she spoke she went over to him and almost before he knew what was happening she had fitted a pair of rubber reins to him and tied his hands behind his back. 'I don't think he's quite ready to have complete freedom yet,' she said to Jennifer. 'After all he hasn't been trained yet and we don't want to lose him — our little baby.'

Jeanne was dressed in a rubber outfit and looked rather like a nursemaid with her white rubber apron and wide black belt. She also wore rubber gloves.

'Now,' she siad, apparently taking over from Jennifer, 'I want you to kneel down before me, like a good baby.'

'Why should I do that?' he demanded.

'Because I asked you to, and because you are my good little baby,' replied Jeanne.

Reluctantly he knelt before her and then she thrust a dummy or comforter into his mouth. 'That will keep you quiet until we are ready to feed you,' said Jennifer. And then turning to her friend she added: 'I'll go and dress too. Look after him while I'm away.'

He was left alone with Jeanne. He sized up the situation and realized that he had little or no immediate chance of escape. His best policy was to appear to go along with the girls, at least for the time being. He turned to Jeanne whom he hardly knew, asking himself whether, perhaps, he might get round her in some way.

'So you are like Jennifer, are you?' he asked her. 'You want to make me into a baby.'

'Yes, we are going to do that for all sorts of reasons and if you are a good baby you will enjoy yourself most of the time. We shall feed you with a bottle but if you are very good we shall sometimes let you suck our fifties. And when you are properly trained and have given up your adult chauvinism we shall let you pleasure us in other ways.'

Her words gave him some hope after all. If he was going to be allowed to suck their breasts and to 'pleasure' them as she put it, then he wasn't going to be a baby all the time. Perhaps it would be worth waiting to see before rejecting what they were doing to him.

'All right, I understand,' he said. 'You want me as a baby and also because I am a man you may want other things. Then I'll try to behave myself.'

'That's the right attitude. And you will in fact enjoy your babyhood when you get used to the idea. Now come over here and lie across my lap.'

Nappy Change

He did as she asked him and then she pushed down the stockings he was wearing and unzipped the knickers which he now saw were attached to the main garment. In fact it was a one-piece baby suit with zips to make his bottom accessible. 'I am going to change your nappy,' she said.

He realized that under the rubber garment he was already wearing a nappy. Did she really expect him to wet it just like a baby or was it just a symbol? He would certainly have to go to the lavatory soon. Would she allow that or ...?

He lay back as she changed his nappy, lightly caressing his genitals as she did so. 'There, there,' she commented, 'we must not encourage that naughty little penis to get any wrong ideas.'

But the mere touch of her fingers excited him instantly and for that he would almost undergo anything, be a baby for ever! He became erect almost at once and it was that that led her to refer to his penis as 'naughty'.

'One of these days we'll be able to put that to proper use,' said Jeanne. 'We all need sex at times. But for the time being you have to get used to being a baby and forget about it or we shall have to put it in a restrainer. However, on this one occasion I will relieve you a little.'

She then proceeded to masturbate him as he lay back in her arms, his bottom on the triangle of the nappy.

When he came he felt such relief and joy that he wanted to kiss and hug her, but she adopted a businesslike attitude and after wiping away the sperm she fixed his nappy with a safety-pin.

'Now' she said, 'it will soon be time for your feed.'

Jennifer was dressed as a nurse when she returned, clad from head to toe in black latex. She still looked as attractive as ever and he longed to lie with her again as he had done in Nice. Perhaps if he behaved himself and did as they demanded that might happen again one day. Anyhow it wasn't so bad being a baby with these two girls. After all they were giving him all their attention and that in itself was something. Not many men had the full attention and interest of two lovely young women. He began to relax to the situation, wondering how long it would be before he would be allowed to suck Jennifer's titties again.

'Come over here,' said Jennifer, 'and get into your high chair, then I can feed you.' He saw that she was standing near a baby chair in the far corner of the room. When he walked over to it he realized that it would be too small for him unless he knelt in it. So at a nod from Jennifer he clambered in, kneeling on the seat, where Joon the table was lowered in front of him.

His wrists were still tied and his position was an unenviable one. Apart from the discomfort he felt more foolish than ever kneeling in a high-chair and about to be fed from a bottle. For he had seen Jennifer take the bottle from a metal container together with a feeding-bowl and spoon.

'There we are,' said Jennifer, 'let me remove your dummy.' She took the dummy from his mouth, placed it on the table and then began to feed him with a spoon from the bowl. 'There now, that's a nice little baby. Take his food.' She continued the baby talk as he swallowed the gruel-like concoction. When the bowl was empty she held the bottle to his lips, tilted it and told him to drink from it.

It was the first time in his life that he had drunk from a teat attached to a baby's bottle for he recalled that he had always been breast fed. His mother often used to tell the family that he had been fed longest of all and it wasn't until five months that she had weaned him from her own milk. He asked himself whether that was why he always liked to suck a woman's breasts, even though he knew that the generally accepted view was that it was a bottle-fed baby that sought the breasts of his lover when he grew up.

He lapped and swallowed the milk until he had almost drained the bottle.

'Now,' said Jennifer, 'as you have been a good baby I shall let you suck my tits for a few minutes.' She raised the table and helped him down from the chair, untying his hands.

'Baby is being very good,' she told Jeanne, 'so I am going to give him my breast.'

'Good little baby,' said Jeanne. 'I thought he would turn out all right.'

Breast Reward

The baby talk annoyed him but he felt a peculiar kind of pleasure at being with the girls and being given so much of their attention. And now he was going to be rewarded with Jennifer's breasts! It wasn't really so bad being a baby after all. He recalled the old song 'I'd love to be a baby again' and he thought he understood it for the first time — or understood why a man might want to be a baby again.

Jennifer undid the upper part of her rubber dress and bared her teat. 'Come, darling,' she said and made a place for him to sit on her lap. 'Now take my nipple in your mouth.'

There was nothing he liked more than holding her breast and taking her large nipple in his mouth. He grabbed the flesh greedily and drew the dug-like nipple deep into his mouth, sucking on it energetically.

It was more than fifteen minutes before Jennifer told him that he had had enough. She had become extremely excited by the way he had sucked her titty and was almost on the brink of an orgasm:She did not allow him to make her climax but she had confirmed the possibility of reaching a climax through breast stimulation and that made her all the more determined to keep him as her baby as long as possible. She did not enjoy normal intercourse and she would be the most contented woman in the world if she could get her satisfaction through a man sucking her breasts and demanding nothing more. John was well on the way, she decided, to being

• that man.

'My turn, I think,' said Jeanne. Jennifer thought they might spoil the baby if they gave him too much breast all at once so she objected. 'Later, I think, dear,' she said. 'We musn't spoil him.'

Jeanne nodded her agreement. 'Yes, you are right, dear. I think he's got to be trained properly before we start giving way to him. But it'll be my turn tonight.'

• • •

They allowed him to use the bathroom, to wash and shave, but they told him they would prefer if he put his nappy to proper use. He found it impossible to resort to that but they assured him he would get used to the idea in time.

'Today we'll forgive you, but tomorrow you must use your nappy,' said Jennifer.

After his ablutions he was taken to another room, one they had specially prepared for him. It was a light room, overlooking a park, but the windows were barred and the door was locked behind the girls as they left him. He looked round the room with interest for he sensed that he might be spending a fair amount of time there. The room was furnished with a simple divan and two large chairs, but in one corner there was also a large cot. It was obvious that it had been specially made for an 'adult-baby' and he knew at once that he would be sleeping in it that night. Why then was there a divan in the room, he asked himself.

The girls returned, still in latex outfits, about an hour later and each nursed him in their arms for about half an hour before they changed his nappy. Once again Jeanne lightly caressed his penis but he had already lost his urgent interest in sex for he was fitting into his baby status, enjoying the feeling of complete relaxation it gave him and the fact that it meant he could give up all responsibility.

Shortly afterwards he was fed again, the high-chair having been brought from the other bedroom. He began to get excited as he took the bottle for he guessed that he would be allowed to suck Jeanne's breasts afterwards. Twice a day he would be allowed to caress their breasts and to be suckled by them! It really made him happy and he no longer had any desire to escape.

As he anticipated, he was allowed onto Jeanne's lap after he had finished his bottle and she at once bared her right breast for him. It was large and slightly pendulous, just the breast to hold and take between one's lips, he thought. He grasped it eagerly and put his mouth to her large nipple, pulling at it greedily.

Jeanne was obviously affected by the way he sucked at her teat and she was soon writhing in orgasm, pushing him away when she was satisfied.

'You were right about him,' she remarked to Jennifer as she pulled her dress back into place and buttoned it up over her breasts. 'He makes a lovely baby.'

• •

That night he was put in the cot and covered over in latex sheets. Before bed he had gone through the feeding routine again and had a change of nappies. Now he almost looked forward to that and all the ritual connected with it. But going to bed —being put to bed — was the most exciting thing of all. Perhaps that was something he had missed as a child, all the fussing and baby talk. Then —just before they left him — he was kissed by each in turn. The kiss was meant to be a baby kiss, a kiss without anything sexual about it. But both women put their luscious lips to his and allowed him to press his to theirs, briefly inserting his tongue between them before they were withdrawn. both women had lovely, exciting mouths and the thought that every night of his life he would be kissed by each of them in turn filled him with pleasure.

He lay in the cot and for the first time became aware of the warming effects of rubber. It became so hot eventually that he broke out into a sweat and for most of the night he enjoyed that strange warm-wetness that being dressed in rubber engenders. By morning he was just like a baby waiting for its mother to come and change his nappy for he was wet through and through.

When the two girls came they gave him a 'good-morning' kiss and then changed him, washing his bottom and genitals with a sponge from a bowl of warm water. After he was dried and changed he was put into another baby suit, this time without the long rubber stockings — a simple baby dress and nappies. Instead of a hat they tied his hair in a bow and told him they were going to let it grow long so they could then cut it like a young girl's hair.

'A young girl?' he echoed.

'Yes, beside being a baby you are a girl baby, don't forget. We are going to give you a girl's name and as you get used to the idea we shall dress you more and more like a girl. When your hair is long enough we shall put it in pig-tails.'

The idea of being dressed and treated like a girl didn't appeal to him much at first but as time went on he began to get used to the idea and even to like it. Perhaps he would end up by wearing women's clothes, for_ which he had always secretly had a liking!

But that idea did not appeal to Jennifer and Jeanne. 'No, they said, 'you may wear attractive girl's clothes, but you are our baby and we don't want you to get grown-up ideas. Why if you wore women's clothes you could hardly expect to be fed by us and least of all to be suckled at our breasts.

Archived