LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Brandon

Benjy

Baby Brandon

Sandy did not exactly hate Brandon; he was her husband after all. She could not go on however, with things as they were anymore. She thought back to when they met; he was the typical big man on campus, a handsome college athletic star who probably slept with a different girl every night. Sandy, however, was a quiet studious girl. She was pretty, all right, but she had

never "gone all the way" with a boy before. Theirs was a chance meeting. A friend of SAndy's invited her to a party one night, and Brandon was there.

Several drinks and some small talk later, they needed to go to bed. And needless to say, two months later Sandy realized she was pregnant. When he found out, he was furious. All the women he had slept with used contraceptives but Sandy was naive in the art of lovemaking. Brandon did the decent thing and married Sandy. "It's probably the only decent thing he's done in his life," she once laughed to herself.

Brandon didn't have it too bad any way with Sandy. When her parents died, they left her a large inheritance. They had lived in a large house, so the two young people had a nice home and all the material things they wanted. Brandon didn't have to work; if they were not wealthy, he probably would've made SAndy go to work anyway. Brandon was spending many nights away from home & he was with other girls, and Sandy did know this. She hoped that after the baby came, things would be better between her and Brandon. Sandy wanted so badly to be loved and needed. She knew the baby would love and need her and she hoped that someday Brandon would grow to do the same. he had girlfriends. He wouldn't even sleep in the same room with Sandy any more, much less make love to her. But SAndy thought it was a blessing in disguise that Brandon didn't come home & drunkenly paw her anymore.

All Sandy wanted was to be loved& needed. Brandon was a bastard at times but she did love him. "I'll change him though," Sandy thought to herself and then laughed at her little pun. "I want Brandon and I want a baby," Sandy said with determination. "Soon I'll have my choice:"

Brandon came home about ten-thirty drunk as usual.

"Wheresh my goddam dinner?" he asked slurredly.

"Coming, dear," Sandy said from the kitchen.

"And fix me a drink, too", he demanded as he plopped down in an easy chair.

Sandy walked into the den with a tall, cool drink in her hand. "Here it is, dear." She placed the drink in his unsteady hand. Brandon tossed the drink down his throat and belched loudly.

"Git me another one," he demanded, "and "Brandon suddenly realized

that the room seemed to be spinning. "Strong drink", he thought. He suddenly felt out of control; he legs were becoming rubbery, his hands were shaking. Brandon tried to stand, but fell to the floor with a thud. The last one Brandon say through the blurry haze was Sandy, standing over him...and smiling.

When Brandon woke up, he realized that he'd been drugged. As his vision cleared, he realized that he was amid unfamiliar surroundings. He also realized that he was sitting up, strapped to a chair, unable to move. A door across the room opened and a strange woman walked in. "Ahl you're awake," she said. "That's good." She was an attractive woman, and very tall and powergul looking. She was dressed in something like a nurse's uniform only very tight-fitting and sexy.. She looked ominous.

Brandon was afraid and a little bit angry. "Where the hell am I,nowf" he screamed, "And who are you lady?"

The woman smiled, walked over to Brandon and slapped him, hard, across the face. It hurt ... a lot.

"I am Mistress Corrine," she said "and you had better address me with respect, baby."

"You'd better untie me, lady," the struggling young man yelled, "And I'm not a baby."

"Oh," the woman said, "then why are you wearing diapers?"

It was true, Brandon realized suddenly that he had been pinned into a large bulky diaper. A pair of rubber pants were snugly covering it.

"Look bitch,..." Brandon began, but his words were suddenly cut short as thousandsa of volts of electricity began coursing through his body. His bladder immediately emptied into his diaper, and the semi-translucent rubber pants did not conceal the large stain creeping up the front of his crotch.

"And you say you're not a baby," the woman chided. "You've just wet all your diaper!"

Brandon's head reeled from the new shock. Mistress Corrine continued, "So you are here for training. Baby train ing. Because you're such an insensitive selfish bastard and your wife wants things different. I'll explain it to you now becaue you won't understand much later on."

Brandon broke out in a cold sweat as Mistress Corrinne went on. "You will be reduced to complete infancy. You are going to wear diapers and rubber pants from now on because you will soon be incontinent. You will submit to your wife's every command and desire, and she in turn will take care of you., & you'd better appreciate her, because no one else would want you you worm."

Brandon tried to speak but could only stammer. The door across the room opened and another nurse and Sandy entered. The nurse carried a large diaper and a syringe in her hands.

Sandy grinned at her husband's predicament. "You'll be so happy as my baby, honey. I'll take good care of you."

"Sandy, what...."Brandon began.

"I see you brought a diaper for a big baby," Corrinne interrupted. "That is godd because he just wet."

Sandy giggled as she noticed the large wet stain on the front of her husband's diaper. "This cost a lot," Sandy thought, "But it's gonna be well worth it."

"Amy, administer ether or the shot before we change our baby here," Corrinne said.

The second nurse walked over to the scared, trembling young man and casually injected the contents of the syringe into Brandon's arm. "Just relax," she cooed. "You'll like this."

A euphoric high immediately came over Brandon. He relaxed and soon felt very, very sleepy. Amy and Corrinne unstrapped Brandon from the chair and so gently eased him to the floor. He was totally helpless, unable to resist.

Sandy stood by smiling a satisfied smile. The last thing Braddon remembered before he lost consciousness was the nurse Amy, pulling off his rubber panty and preparing to change his sodden diaper.

SAndy made several inquiries before she found Mistress Corrinne's. She understood that some men paid to be treated as babies, and that some dominant wives and girlfriends wanted their men

reduced to babyhood. Mistress Corrinne catered to these people, and, after a little discussion with Sandy agreed to forcibly turn Brandon into the helpless dependent infant Sandy wanted so badly.

"It won't be bad for him, "Sandy though to herself. "We have enough money so we can live comfortably without having to work. I'll be able to look after Brandon and he'll be the baby and lover that I've always wanted."

It would be essentially a painless transition for Brandon. Mistress Corrinne used drugs, hypnotherapy and surgery todaccomplish her end. Men who

came to her for "the works" would have all their body hair, except the hair on their head tops, removed through electrolysis. The drugs and hypnotherapy would make the patient accept his second infancy and desire all the attention normally bestowed on a baby. Finally, surgery would be performed to induce incontinence of the bladder and bowel. Traditionally, surgery was also done on the legs to insure that the " "baby" could only toddle or crawl.

Surgery, too, was scheduled to the vocal chords to induce an infantile lisp. The end product was a healthy & happy infant in an adult's body.

The only thing "adult" remaining in the subject was sex drive. He would be able to satisfy his wife sexually and be faithful to her alone.

"How funny. it would be if one of Brandon's girlfriends could see him in his diapers and rubber panties after his transition," Sandy thought. "I'll bet one of those trmaps wouldn't want a man in poopy diapers."

One thing bothered Sandy, though. It was the way the cute blonde nurse Amy was looking at Brandon the first time Sandy watched her change Brandon for the look of desire was all over Amy's face. And was it just Sandy's imagination, or did Amy spend more time than necessary cleaning, oiling and powdering Brandon's manhood before she re-diapered him?

"OH, well," Sandy thought, "once his treatment is complete, I can take him home and we'll never see Nurse Amy again."

The first time Amy made love to Brandon, she had entered his room one night to make sure he was snug in his giant-sized crib as part of her routine evening rounds. In the course of his sleep, Brandon had kicked the new blanket off of himself and in the dim illumination of the night light, Amy stared at the young man's handsome body. She gently ran her fingers under the waistband of his rubber panty.

"Oops," she aid as Brandon stirred in his sleep, "This baby is soaking wet."

Amy grabbed a fresh, dry diaper and the baby powder from the changing table. She pulled down his rubber panty and expertly unpinned Brandon's old diaper and slid it out from under him. It was then she noticed that the "baby" had a man-sized erect organ. "You don't look like so much of a baby, now," Amy whispered. She stared at his manhood, transfixed, and began to gently stroke it with her fingertips.

Brandon was waking up now. "me me want:" he whined.

Amy walked over to the door and looked down the hall. No one was in sight. She closed the door and lock- edherself in Brandon's room. Then,so quietly, she slipped her bikini panties off. She was very wet with desire. Amy crept over to Brandon's crib and slowly lowered the side rails and she climbed upon the mattress next to her patient. Carefully, she straddled his hips, easing his erection in between her legs. Amy moaned with pleasure as she thrust herhips up and down.

"Mmmmmmmm," Brandon sighed, still half-asleep. Finally they both exploded in a mutual climax. Amy had to cover her mouth to avoid screaming and waking up the other "babies" sleeping nearby. Brandon quickly nodded off to sleep and Amy put her panties back on.

She re-diapered him. Before she left his room Amy softly kissed him on the forehead. "I'll be back," she was whispering.

Brandon had gone through quite a bit during the next week. His last hypnotherapy session had almost completely erased the last vestiges of a adult personality. His bladder surgery

was almost healed The was completely incontinent and diaper-dependent at the time}. A date had been set for his bowel and leg operations. Even though he was almost entirely a baby, his sex drive was still that of an adult male. His midnight rendezvous with Amy would be especially welcome.

Amy was also looking forward to a session with Brandon. She was some--what tense and overwrought. She had by now done nothing but changed messed-up diapers and pass out baby-bottles to her demanding "infants" since she had come on duty hours ago. She needed her sexual relief.

When Amy stole into Brandon's room and smiled, he gurgled and cooed happily. "I'm happy to see you too, sweetheart:" she said as she unpinned his diapers loose from under his bottom.

As she removed that and his rubber panty, his erect organ sprung loose by relex, it seemed. Amy lifted her skirt and steeped out of her silk bikini panties. She straddled and rode Brandon

to a mutually satisfying climax as she had done almost every night she worked during the past month.

Amy hurriedly dressed, changed the happy Brandon into fresh diapers, and as he was drifting off to sleep, kissed him tenderly on the forehead. Amy smoothed out her uniform and stepped into the hallway.

"That was some show you put on in there, young lady!" boomed a familiar voice. Amy, startled, turned to see Mistress Corrine and two large orderlies standing behind her. She had been so scared she'd micturated, and the water ran down to the floor. She was too afraid to be embarassed. She knew Mistress Corrinne would pUhish her severely.

The two orderlies gruffly grabbed Amy and dragged her to Mistress Corrinne's office. She was forcibly seated in a chair and a strong hand on her shoulder held her seated. Her damp panties pressed against her bottom; they felt clammy against her skin, making Amy feel even more uncomfortable.

"How could you, Amy," Mistress Corrinne demanded. "You know our clients pay good money for our services. If word ever got out that one of our nurses was using some client's HUSBAND as self-gratification, think of what it would do to our reputation!"

Amy could not reply; she just was swallowing hard.

Mistress Corrinne continued, "And since you act so irresponsibly, you ,don't deserve to be treated as an adult." The mistress held up a syringe. "And since you like to play with babies, you might as well be one yourself."

"No, nooooo! Amy screamed, "NO!"

"Yes, my dear," said Corrinne, as an orderly held out Amy's arm, "Your behaviour cannot go unpunished. You will be made an example, to discourage any other such unprofessional act:"

Amy panicked. Her mind raced as a shining needle neared her trembling arm. She knew what lay in store for her: hypnotherapy, surgery, incontinence diaper rash, and all the humiliation she had seen all the other adult babies subjected to. She felt the sting of the needle.

"My mind," thought Amyl"' worked so hard to develop my mind. I went to college. I'm a trained nurse: I must not lose that. I must....I...."

Amy could not fight the drug. She began to succumb to its powerful effect and the room began to spin. The last thing she heard was Mistress Corinne's orders: "Take her to the nursery and put her in diapers. She begins her baby training tomorrow."

EPILOGUE

It had been three months since Baby Brandon "graduated" from Mistress Corrinne's clinic. SAndy was very very pleased with her baby-husband. She was happy now. Her "baby" had filled the void in her life and he depended on her for everything. SAnding was meeting Mistress Corrinee for lunch that day. They had become good friends over the last few weeks. When Sandy was needing some time to herself, she was able to leave Brandon at the clinic to play with Mistress Corrinne's "baby daughter", Amy.

Sandy entered the clinic and she walked to the door manked "playroom." She opened the door and saw Brandon aan Amy sitting in a large playpen busily playing with their toys and babbling baby-talk to each other. Brandon happily acknowledged Sandy's presence with a wave and a-gurgle, but he was momentarily distracted when he heard his playmate make a groaning noise. He giggled as Amy strained and soiled her diapers. Soon Amy was crying for a change. They both were truly babies.

Mistress Corrinne entered the room and said, "Oh, hellow, Sandy. I'm almost ready for our lunch date."

"How were the children today?" asked SAndy.

"Just fine," replied the Mistress. "They're both such sweet babies."

Corrine summoned a nurse and instructed her to change Brandon and Amy's diapers and prepare them for a nap.

As they prepared to leave the clinic, Corrine asked, "Sandy, are you sure you can handle both babies while I'm out of town next week?"

"Certainly, replied Sandy, "Amy is a little sweetheart and she and Brandon get along together so well."

And there was never anything sexual about the way Brandon and Amy did play with each other ever again

Archived