LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Updated...A Part Time Job Part 2, 3, 4 & 5

My dinner date with Alice and Millie went great. Nice dinner at a place near where Alice lived. When I picked them up they had a teenager @16 or 17 years old watching both their children. The twins and Millie’s little girl I didn't see them because they were in bed by the time I got to there house.

The girls said that I should leave my car because the restaurant they wanted to go to was a few blocks from the house. When we arrived at the restaurant we were greeted by the host. She sat us down at a table and took our drink orders. I ordered a 7up because I still had to drive home but the girls insisted that I have a drink with them. I'm usually a 2 drink man because I so often have to drive home.

We sat for awhile and chatted. I found out that they were both divorced about a year ago and meet at school. We had a few more drinks then ordered dinner. After dinner they asked about me and I told them I was retired and I was also divorced after a 37 year marriage. That's when they asked me how old I was. I thought for sure once they heard that I was 63 that would be the end of the evening. They were surprised to find out I was in my sixties. They told me that I didn't look over 50.(Well I really don't look like I'm in my 60's).

In all the time we were chatting they never mentioned what happened at the bowling alley also they keep ordering drinks. By the time I realized this I must have had 4 or 5 mixed drinks. I wasn't drunk but I was sure feeling pretty good. Millie was the one who said "lets go back to our place and have a night cap". I paid the bill and we walked home. Alice paid the baby sitter, I heard her ask the baby sitter if she baby sat big boys? I heard the baby sitter say sure just let me know when and they started to giggle.

Millie in the mean time was getting us another drink. I told Millie that I had enough. But she said "what makes you think you're going home baby boy"? I was sitting on the coach by then and Millie handed me the drink and Alice hers. Alice sat on one side and Millie sat on the other side next to me.

That's when the talk turned into what happened at the bowling alley. "Sooo.... Alice asked how many time a week do you have accidents and pee pee in your pants". "Alice" I said "I didn't do pee pee in my pants". (I was talking with a little slur in my speech.) "They got wet when I put your son on my lap to calm him down in the bathroom" I tried to explain.

"Sure Baby Jerry" Millie said. "I think we should check Alice to see if our baby is wet". They both put their drinks down on the coffee table and opened my fly and put their hand inside my pants and grabbed my dick. Millie said "Alice this little baby boy is wet". Alice said "it wasn't nice to lie to his mommy and auntie". But I really wasn't wet so I went along with it. Millie took my shoes and socks off and Alice opened my belt and took my pants down. They helped me to my feet and with one hand in Alice's hand and the other in Millie's hand we walked to the bedroom.

I couldn't believe that this was really happening to me but my dick sure loved the attention. I was so hard I felt like I was 19 again. When we got into the bedroom I noticed the bed room was very girlish. Pink curtains, pink bedspread, pink shades and pink on the walls. "Wow" I said "what a pretty room" as they walked me over to the bed and sat me down on the end of the bed. Millie then said "I'm glad you like our room baby". I didn't catch the OUR ROOM right away.

Millie took off my shirt and under pants. "Hey Alice" she said "I think our new baby likes having a mommy and an auntie". My dick was pointing straight at the ceiling. "Wow" Alice said coming over to the bed with some baby wipes and a disposable diaper. I didn't care where she got the big diaper from I was so enjoying myself. Millie got up and made sure the baby monitor was on and then she started to get undressed. Alice in the mean time was cleaning my private area.

I was getting bigger with every stroke of the baby wipe. Millie walked over to me completely naked. She was beautiful. Big beautiful round tits her hair was hanging down over one of them. Alice finally stopped washing me and stood up.

I was so happy she stopped because I was about to shoot my load. I may look like I'm 50 but at my age I can only cum once. And I had two beautiful young ladies to please. When Alice stood up she started to take her clothes off. I was at the end of the bed my feet were touching the floor. Millie put each hand on the bed next to my hips. She started to blow raspberries in my belly that made me start to giggle. I don't know if it was the drinks or if I really liked what she was doing.

After Alice got undressed she pulled her chair from the vanity were her makeup was and set it down in the middle of the floor. As I was looking at Alice, Millie pushed my face to look at her. "Mommy is not the one you have to be concerned with right now baby Jerry". "Your Auntie is the one you should be listening to". "Auntie and mommy don't like babies that lie and because you lied about you NOT doing pee pee in your pants". "Auntie is going to give you a spanking" she said as she helped me off the bed.

She guided me back to the chair and sat down. I tried to protest but she wasn't listening. Alice grabbed my hands from Millie and she helped Millie lay me over her lap. "But wait" I said "I wasn't wet really". Millie's hand hit my bare bottom like a lightning bolt. "Babies do not speak" she said as the second spank hit my bottom. "When you address us you will call me Auntie Millie and you will call Alice mommy and only that and in baby talk". "Is that under stood baby Jerry"? Again another spank hit my bare bottom.

"But wait" I tried to say as the next spank was harder then the others.

"That's not what we want to hear baby". And another spank. By this time my bottom felt like it was on fire. "You be a good boy and we promise you will like how this night is going to play out".

I had no chose but to say, "I'm sorry Auntie sorry mommy for doing pee pee in my pants". "I'll be a good baby for you I promise". I sounded like a two year old.

Alice let go of my hands and started to run her fingers through my hair. "That's better baby Jerry" she said. "We know how to take care of big babies too" she said. Millie gave me another 3 more spanks. I had tears in my eyes by the time Millie let me up. They both grabbed my hand and walked back to the bed. They laid me on my back Auntie on one side of me and mommy on the other. Alice put a pillow against the head board and sat up against it. She pulled me up into her lap (with my help) and asked me if I was hungry. In baby talk I answered "yes mommy". Mommy put her hand behind my head and guided my lips to her nipple. I knew what to do so I started to suckle her like a new born.

Auntie opened my legs while I was on mommy's lap and took my rock hard dick into her mouth. Auntie sucked and licked my dick from my balls to the top of my dick. After I got the hang on suckling a steady stream of breast milk flowed into my mouth and down my throat. I was so amazed that she still had breast milk left. "Millie look at the smile on baby's face". "I think he likes what Mommy and Auntie are doing to him" Mommy said.

After about 5 or 10 minutes I heard Mommy moan. "Oh what a good job baby Jerry is doing Millie". "I think it’s your turn to nurse our baby". They traded places and I wasn't disappointed. I suckled Aunties nipple and Mommy was sucking and licking my dick and balls. I couldn't take it any longer. I let Aunties nipple go with a pop and said "Mommy Mommy I'm going to cum Mommy". Mommy let my dick go and said in baby talk "let me have your baby juice baby, cum for mommy and Auntie". That was it I sucked harder on Aunties nipple which made her moan louder and I let go a load of cum into Mommy's mouth. I must have cum 5 or 6 times into Mommy's mouth and down her throat. Mommy swallowed every drop as she cleaned my dick and balls off.

"Oh what a good baby we have Alice, Millie said pulling her nipple out of my mouth. They both got up and went into the bath room. When they came back to the bed mommy took the diaper and placed it under me. She powdered me and pulled the diaper between my legs and taped it tight around my waste. Auntie moved in and put a pink pair of plastic pants over my diaper. They had ruffles on the back of them. Mommy and Auntie again got on both sides of me pulled the sheet up and covered us up.

They both put one arm around me and Auntie Millie said, "I told you baby Jerry if you were a good boy you would like how the night turned out". "And there is still more in the morning after our husbands take the kids to the zoo for the day". "Now go to sleep". Mommy kissed me on one cheek and Auntie kissed me on the other cheek. Someone turned the light out and we all feel asleep.

PART ONE AND PART TWO ARE TOGETHER SO YOU CAN READ AT ONCE. PART THREE IS COMING.

I'm still pissed about that post on the first one. Next time read the story as it was written. I think I should get an apology. :Crylol:

I woke to an empty bed. The sound of a car horn woke me up. I stretched and wiped my eyes. When I saw the pink room everything came back to me about what happened last night. I pulled the sheet up and looked between my legs. There were the pink ruffled plastic pants Aunt Millie put on me last night. I put my hand on them and felt them. My diaper felt big under my hand. If I didn’t know any better I would have sworn they were wet. But I don’t wet the bed at night.

As I was putting the sheet down, Mommy and Auntie Millie walked in. So how did our baby sleep last night Mommy asked? They both sat down on the bed and Auntie Millie put her hand under the sheet and put her finger in to my diaper. With a big smile Auntie told mommy that I was wet. I looked stunned to say the least and very embarrassed.

I didn’t get a chance to answer their question on how I slept last night. They had the sheet off me and Millie was getting the baby wipes, powder and a diaper mean while Mommy was taking my diaper off. Mommy pushed my legs up to my chest and pulled the wet diaper out from under me. She let my legs go and took the diaper rolled it up and took it over to the pail and through it in. Aunt Millie sat down and started to wipe my diaper area with the baby wipes. Again I had my legs pushed up to my chest while Aunt Millie washed my hinny. Before she let my legs down she slid a diaper under me. She powdered me and taped the diaper around me.

When she was done she stood up and helped me out of bed. Mommy and Auntie held my hand and walked me to the kitchen. They sat me at the table. When I sat down at the table I was chest high. The chair must have been a small one because I could barely see over the table. While Mommy tied a bid around my neck Auntie was at the stove getting breakfast. When she came back she had a bowl with a small spoon in her hand.

“OK baby Jerry” she said “it’s time for your breakfast”. Auntie sat down next to me in a regular chair and started to feed me. I opened my mouth and she put the spoon in. I tasted it and it was farina. I love farina. Mommy Alice was sitting on the other side of the table. She started talking to me in baby talk. She asked me if I enjoyed last night. I tried to answer but Auntie was filling my mouth with breakfast.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes” she giggled. “This morning we are going to treat you like a baby and you will remember what we told you about last night about being a good boy for us, right”? I nodded my head yes as Auntie finished feeding me my breakfast. At that moment I remembered that I didn’t take my morning pee. My bladder was full and getting ready to explode. I tried my best to hold it but that’s not easy for a man my age. So I let it go in my dry diaper. Now it was wet again.

Mommy Alice kept talking. “Our husbands came early for the kids and now that they were alone we really wanted to take advantage of the empty house so to speak”. Auntie took the spoon and bowl and washed them and put them away in the cabinet. Mommy took my hand and we went into the living room and she sat on the couch. I was standing in front of her with just a diaper on. She took off her blouse and patted her lap and told me to lie down and rest my head on her shoulder. I’m not a tall man. I’m 5’ weigh about 140 I almost fit in her lap. But it was so comfortable there. mmmmmm

I lay down were she instructed me to be and knew what was coming next. She placed her hand on the back of my head and guided my lips to her nipple. I smiled as I looked up at her and she smiled back. She took her nipple with the other hand and placed her nipple on my lips. I opened my mouth and suckled.

I sucked and was rewarded with her warm breast milk. As I was suckling she explained that Mommy was starting to run out of breast milk and that I should enjoy it while it lasted. I looked up at her with a twinkle in my eye. “That’s my baby Jerry” she said as she rocked me back and forth in her arms.

In the mean time Aunt Millie was doing something else somewhere in the house. I didn’t care at the time because I was in seventh heaven. Mommy was moaning and her hand was on my chest as she rubbed up and down. Her hand went lower as she felt the front of my diaper. I wasn’t on the first nipple for long. She broke the suction and placed the other nipple into my mouth. “Looks like baby Jerry went pee pee in his diaper again” Mommy said as her hand went back to the front of my diaper. She rubbed the front of my diaper. She had to feel how hard it was. Mommy started to moan again. She shivered and then she rested as I emptied her breast.

Mommy put two fingers between my lips and her nipple and her nipple came out of my mouth with a pop. “OK baby Jerry” she said “it’s time for your bath. She wiped my face with her hand to get the dribble off my lips. She stood up and took my hand and we went into the bathroom. Aunt Millie was in the bathroom. The tub was filled with water and sweet smiling bubbles. Mommy gave Auntie my hand and she left the room. Auntie started to remove my diaper and helped me into the tub.

To my surprise there wasn’t that much water in the tub but it was completely filled with bubbles. They smelled like strawberries. Auntie washed my hair with Johnson’s baby shampoo. She washed my chest and back. She had me stand up and she washed my legs and hinny. She washed my dick and my balls and noticed my dick was at attention. “Mommy and Auntie will be taking care of this next baby Jerry and I see you keep your hair will trimmed around your pee pee” she said as she helped me up and out of the tub. She dried me off with the softest towel I have ever had on my body.

Auntie took my hand and we walked to the bedroom. When we got there mommy was naked on the bed. She patted the bed next to her. Auntie let my hand go and I crawled into bed with mommy. Auntie took her cloths off and laid on the bed next to me. They put their arms around me as I lay on my back in between them. I started kissing both of them first Mommy then Auntie.

After about 15 minutes of kissing them both I took control and got up. I pushed them both together and started to kiss their nipples. My hands were all over them. If there is one thing that I know best after my many years…is how to make love to a woman. This is my first time for two so I wanted to make it special for all three of us.

I kissed down one belly while squeezing the others breast. Then change and did the opposite. I went from top to bottom on both of them alternating from one to the other. Both Mommy and Auntie Millie were moaning. I had one of each of their legs between mine. There other legs were spread apart. I kissed my way down to Mommy’s pussy and kissed it. While fingering Auntie’s Pussy. Auntie Millie was wet and so was Mommy.

I put my tongue deep into Mommy and pushed my finger deep into Auntie Millie. Their bodies were moving all around the bed. Then I switched and put my tongue into Auntie’s pussy and fingered Mommy’s pussy. Both of them were pushing their pussies into my mouth and my finger. I felt both their wetness as they both had an orgasms. My face was wet with both their juices.

All I know was that I was having the time of my life. I had cum big time yesterday so I wasn’t close to blowing my load yet. But the girls were being satisfied by their baby Jerry in every way I knew how. I was proud of myself and smiled as I got back in between them. They were breathing hard and fast.

Mommy was the first to speak “Oh baby Jerry that was fantastic” as they both put an arm around me and started to kiss my neck and behind my ears. I was still hard as a rock. Both their hands went down my chest.

They rubbed my belly and held me tight. They both stopped kissing me on the neck and started to kiss my chest. They kissed down my chest and past my belly and started to kiss and lick my dick. Now I was moaning. “Oh Mommy Auntie that feels so good”. One would play with my balls or lick them and the other would suck on my dick. I was starting to feel my explosion. I put my hands on the back of their heads and lightly held them there.

“Oh Auntie I cried” I’m going to cum. Auntie was the one who had my dick in her mouth at the time. Mommy told me “to cum for Auntie”. “Auntie wants you’re cum baby deep inside her belly this time”. Mommy continued to lick and suck my balls and I came deep inside Aunties mouth. After I came in Aunties mouth I was exhausted but Mommy and Auntie continued to clean me up.

They both came back up to me and we started to kiss each other again. They put their arms around me and held me tight. We must have fallen asleep because I don’t remember what happened next. Mommy looked at the clock and said “it was time for baby Jerry to go home”. They both got up, Mommy went for the wipes, powder and a diaper and Auntie Millie went and found my cloths. While Auntie Millie was looking for my cloths Mommy told me that for an older baby I was very good at making love to her and Millie. “Maybe you can come back and make love to me when Millie isn’t around” she asked.

“I would love that Alice” I replied as she finished putting the diaper on. Millie came back with my cloths and they both dressed me. They walked me to the door. We kissed and said good bye. I drove home in a diaper for the first time in my life and I loved it.

I hope you liked my story. If you did please let me know. :blush:

• 2 months later...

Chapter 4.

Sorry it took so long to post this. I hope you're still interested. I wrote at least 2 more chapter besides this one. So if there is an interest I will continue. It get really interesting later!

Alice called me a few days later and invited me to come over. Millie wasn't coming over. She had something to do. The weekend was just like the last one but without Millie. I am living a dream. I love what has been going on in my life.

Alice's twins were there with her when I knocked on the door Friday afternoon. Her twins are 6 years old one boy and one girl. They are cute little kids. We ate dinner and they went to bed early.She is one hell of a mommy and women. Alice treated me like a baby Friday night into Saturday. We made love when she tried to change my diaper at about 2am. I suckled on her nipples but not much came out. She asked if I really like suckling and I told her yes very much. Maybe I could do something about that for her baby Jerry she said. She put a pacifier in my mouth. Then she put me back into my diaper and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning she was up first and made breakfast for the twins. When they were eating she came up stairs and changed me. She powdered me and put the diaper on so good. I felt so comfortable. She dressed me in the cloths I brought with me. After we ate breakfast we went shopping.

The little boy is still in diapers. The little girl wears training pants. Alice is trying to get them to use the potty. The little boy refuses to use the potty. (my kind of kid). Alice bought the little girl little panties and bought the little boy bugs bunny underwear. He refuses to wear them. I told Alice to give him time. Boys take forever to potty train.

When we got back from shopping she put the twins down for a nap. We played mommy and baby the rest of the afternoon. BJ and all. She is so fucking hot. Saturday night into Sunday she was my mommy again. We made love forever into the night. I licked, kissed and fucked her with my tongue so good she had her legs on my shoulder and had her hands on my head grabbing my hair. Pushing me into her. I'm so glad that I had the big "V" many years ago. I was so hot after eating her out I plunged my dick right into her and came like I was 19 again. I ate breakfast with her and the twins and sat around watching TV. Me and Alice were sitting on the couch while the kids played and watched TV.

I went home dressed in a diaper and one of those shirts that have snaps in between the legs. The twins were taking their nap when I left Sunday afternoon. Alice told me she would call me when we could play again. She kissed me so passionately at the door I almost melted. Then when I was leaving she patted my bottom and told me to be a good baby boy.

As I drove home I wondered were she got the adult diaper and the binky. The shirt with the snaps in between the legs she could have gotten when we went shopping yesterday and I didn't notice but the diaper and the binky she had the day before?

Chapter 5

She did call a few days later. We stayed on the phone for almost an hour. I tried to ask her about the binky, Omnie and the Adult Diapers but she kept changing the subject so I didn't pursue it.

I did ask her about Millie. I asked her if Millie lived there with her and the twins. She told me that Millie had to sell her house because of the divorce, she was waiting for her share of the money. She was staying there for a few months. Millie is making arrangements with her parents to move in with them. That's why she spent last week end up with her family. And that she will be up there this week end too.

Ever time I tried to find out about the baby things Alice changed the subject again. (mmmm maybe I don't want to know)? She mentioned that the twins 7th birthday was Saturday. She asked if I wanted to come to the party. I told her if my mommy Alice was going to be there I would love to come. She told me to be there Friday night and to wear my diaper. Again I asked her were she got the adult size diaper she put on me during the week ends. She told me she would explain Friday what I wanted to know. So I said OK and we hung up the phone.

Friday morning I went to Toys R Us and bought both the twins a bike with training wheels. One pink and one blue. I'll bring them with me on Friday night when I go to visit my new mommy.

Friday night was a night as usual. We ate dinner, watched some TV. At 8pm Alice put the twins to sleep. I waited for her in the living room. While I waited I opened a bottle of wine and poured us a drink. When Alice came back from putting the twins down for the night she came into the living room. I handed her her wine and she sat next to me on the couch real close.

Mommy took a sip and said, "see Jerry that's why I like when you’re around". "You can read my mine and you know what I want". "My X husband never did anything for me". "I had to do everything for him".

I sat there listening while we sipped our wine.

"He wanted to have kids" she told me. "I was Mommy crazy ever since I could remember". "I've always wanted to be a mommy". "When I was a little girl I use to play house with my younger brother (he was 5 or 6 years younger) and he was always the baby when we played house". "I would put bath towels on him to make believe they were diapers". "When I was old enough to baby sit him". "I use to bath him and change his diaper". "Feed him, burp him and put him to sleep with a Binky in his mouth". "He never snitched on me or complained that's when I realized that all boys like to be babied".

"So one night I decided to try it out on my X". "I made believe I needed to practice being a Mommy". "I guess he didn't really like it that's why he found another woman". "That's were I got all the Adult baby cloths from" Alice said taking a drink of her wine.

"The first time I meet you I saw what looked like a diaper when you bent over to pick up Bobby". (Bobby is her son and Linda is her daughter in case I forgot to tell you their names) "I thought maybe you were wearing them because you had to". "Millie checked you out when we were saying good bye the first day we meet". "She said that you had a diaper on for sure". "I was happy when we had or first date and you didn't object to us treating you like a baby". "I knew then that you were one of those guys that liked being babied".

"How did Millie find out I was in a diaper" I asked?

"Millie accidentally on purpose bumped into you and grabbed your ass". "When she felt the thickness of your ass she knew" she said as she finished her wine.

"That's amazing" I said after finishing my wine. "I do remember someone grabbing me". "But with all the other parents and kids there I didn't think twice about it".

She giggled and smiled at me and said "I wish I was the one who grabbed your cute little ass".

"So tell me Alice is that what you wanted to discuss with me this afternoon" I asked curious?

"Alice" she said with a not to nice smile? "I want you to call me Mommy when we are alone". "No more Alice" she said really meaning what she was saying.

"OK mommy sorry" I said looking at her.

Mommy put her glass on the table and continued. "You're the first male that I know who loves being babied". "I am in heaven when you come over". "I love taking care of you like my big baby". "Although you're old enough to be MY father". "Your age is only a number to me you’re much more alive than my X ever was and he is 28". "You make me so hot in the way you make love to me that I can't get enough of you". "I want to fill your ever fantasy about being my big baby and my lover" she said smiling at me.

"I love it too Alic....Mommy" I said in return.

"I wish I could ask you to move in but with my X I don't think he will approve because of the twins". "But ever chance we get I will put you in your nice warm comfortable diaper and we will play house together".

I'm the Mommy and you’re my baby". "What do you think" she asked?

I was flabbergasted to say the least. My dreams come true. To have a woman younger than me to care for me as a baby and to have her baby take care of her ever need.

"I would be a fool not to want you as my Mommy" I said. "I love it and I will always want you as my Mommy". "To care for me, to love me and for me to take care of you" I said in one second.

I put my wine glass down and she pushed me down onto my back and we started to kiss.

"My panties are so wet baby". "You made Mommy hot for you and I want you now" she said as she ripped my shirt off. She pulled my pants down and took them off. She was literally raping me.

When she had me down to only my diaper she stood up and took her clothes off. She lay on top of me and shoved a nipple into my mouth. I sucked on her nipple like a 1 year old. The harder I sucked the harder she pushed her nipple into my mouth.

Mommy kissed my neck as I sucked on her right nipple them the left. When she had enough she reached down and took my diaper off. Mommy threw it on the floor and put her lips on my hard dick. Mommy kissed and licked my dick. She put the head of my dick into her warm wet mouth and I moaned.

"Oh Mommy, I want you too Mommy yes" I shouted.

She went down on me so far that I felt her lips on my short pubic hairs. Mommy sucked up and down on my dick making me wild with desire. I felt her lips kiss and lick my dick and now my balls. I couldn't take it any longer and pushed her back off me and put her on her back.

I pulled her legs up. Put a pillow from the couch under her ass. I spread Mommy's legs wide and put them on my shoulders. In one big push I took my dick and pushed it deep into her hot warm pussy. I almost came then and there but managed to hold on.

Mommy started to lift her hips up to meet my pumping her pussy. Mommy was wild with passion and she moaned and moaned as I pushed deeper into her.

"Mommy" I said "if I didn't have the big "V" I would make my Mommy pregnant right now". I held her tight by her hips and gunned it. I let the biggest load go of my life deep inside my Mommy.

Mommy moaned and twisted under me. Mommy and I came at the same time. After we climaxed I let her legs go off my shoulder and started to kiss her. I didn't stop pumping into mommy not for a second. I felt my hot seed deep inside her. Mommy grabbed me by the back of my neck and held me close. We kissed our tongues fighting with each other.

Mommy moaned again in my mouth and I knew she came again. I broke the kiss and with my dick still deep inside her I took a nipple into my mouth and started suckling. I suckled for 10 minutes while my dick finally started to go soft. I licked down her belly pulled my dick out and put my lips and tongue in her pussy. I could taste her juices along with mine. I buried my tongue deep into her and sucked her pussy clean. She moaned again and I tasted a new bash of her juices.

When I was done I kissed my way back to her lips and we kissed passionately. Mommy hugged me tight. When we broke our kiss she whispered in my ear. "OH baby Jerry that's what I'm talking about baby". "You make love like a young man and I love it".

We lay on the couch for some time. She rolled from under me and stood up. "I'll be right back baby don't you move" she said as she went up the stairs. I heard the water start to run in the bathroom. I laid there totally spent and exhausted. I heard the water stop and Mommy came down the stairs in her bath robe.

"I checked on the twins and they're sound asleep" she said as she stood beside me. Mommy put her hand out and I grabbed it. We walked up the stairs and into the bath room together.

"Baby cleaned his mommy so good mommy is going to do the same for her baby boy". "Step into the tub" mommy said.

I stepped over the tub and sat down, the water was warm and had bubbles up to the top. Mommy started to talk to me only in baby talk.

"My whittle boy is such a good boy". "Mommy is going to give him a bath and make him feel all good so he can go to sleep" she said as she started to wash me.

Not that I needed it I was exhausted. Mommy washed my hair and washed my chest and back. She pulled me up and started to wash my hinny and legs. Then mommy turned me around and washed my dick. Again she started to talk to me like I was a 2 year old.

"Mommy is washing her babies pee pee so its nice and clean". She washed my balls and continued to wash my pee pee. When she was done she kissed the tip of my pee pee and then rinsed me off.

Mommy grabbed a towel and started to dry me off. She held my hand and when we got into the bed room a clean diaper was on the bed waiting for me. Mommy laid me on the diaper and powdered me. She kept the baby talk up and I was feeling so loved. She pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped them nice and tight like I like it. Mommy pulled the sheet up gave me a kiss and headed out the door. I was almost asleep when she came back into the bed room.

Mommy got under the sheet and pulled me into her arm my head in her shoulder. The next thing I felt was something touching my lips. I opened my mouth and let her put it in. I realized as I sucked on it that it was a baby bottle.

"That's it baby Jerry I got my good baby boy a baba and you can fall asleep as you suck the milk into your baby belly". "Now go to sleep my little baby boy".

Sleep is the last word I heard as I fell asleep.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...