LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dance Dance Revolution

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

There any DDR players out there? Not sure if there was a topic started or not. I have been playing for a long time. Like everyone else i started out like a beginer and didnt get way into it. I slowly built my way up to having a crowed of people watching me. Last night at my work we had a arcade night for all the games/arcade employess. They had some of the games on free play and they had DDR on. Me and another co-worker were playing it and for the 2nd song i picked "A song" and i went on expert still trying to finish the whole song on it. she went on difficult. By the time it got to the part where it speeds up, people where amazed at how fast my feet where moving but i was pooring with sweat that i couldnt finisih it... i also played a few games before it.

Guest little_jonny

Wait people actually pay you to play DDR O.O

of course.. but some places are different. where i work at is 75 cents for three songs. but half of the guest dont know that. other places may charge about $1 for four songs. but its funny how the empolyees at my work spend more money on it then guest..

Just got my copy of DDR#3 for the Wii today. It came boxed with the dance pad. Couldn't wait to hook it up. I've never played but dancing is great aerobics and I wanted somthing different to add to my list of exercises.

Anyway, like I said I couldn't wait to try it, even though I was wearing a Bambino. As I was learning the moves wearing a muscle shirt & diaper, the funny thought of me being the new dancing baby made me giggle. Perhaps I'll shoot a video of it :rolleyes:

Just got my copy of DDR#3 for the Wii today. It came boxed with the dance pad. Couldn't wait to hook it up. I've never played but dancing is great aerobics and I wanted somthing different to add to my list of exercises.

Anyway, like I said I couldn't wait to try it, even though I was wearing a Bambino. As I was learning the moves wearing a muscle shirt & diaper, the funny thought of me being the new dancing baby made me giggle. Perhaps I'll shoot a video of it :rolleyes:

Don't embarass yourself. Unless you are playing at least a 9* difficulty song on heavy you just look a fool playing DDR.

Binky: Do it =p Watching someone toddle around on a pad padded(yum, alliteration) can be pretty cute ;)

Ace: Lol, something you have to come to terms with as a dance gamer. All of it looks retarded. Either you're holding a bar and moving your legs around a ton, or standing centered over four arrows and essentially hopping up and down to the beat, maybe turning a little here and there. The exception to this is freestyle which has fallen to the wayside long ago(and lol, freestyles were almost universally performed on light or standard mode). Thing is, if you play hard shit(or easier stuff even, to the common person), people generally recognize the difficulty and disregard how awkward the player looks.

Anyways, as to my playing stuff. I play ITG more than didder but I enjoy both quite a bit ^.^ I admit I stopped playing konami games for quite a while after Supernova got released, big disappointment after Max2 and EX. Also, lol Fascination Max and FELM.

I've played since I was 16 and enjoyed every bit of it though ^.^ 23 AAAs back on Extreme and a ton of ***s on 9s with ITG so far. One *** on a 10(remember december). Songs that still elude my passing are Vertex^2, FELM/FAXX on extra stage for SN, and anything from SN2 on since I haven't touched 'em =/

I'm back to playing didder now since our dedicab for ITG2 needs a new video card and lags like crazy. Still use it to play custom songs, but serious practice gets done on a decent SN2 machine we have. I still haven't touched extra stage on there though since I refuse to play Unreal. Terrible chart.

Edit: Reread and I sounded like an ass, sorry =/