LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Ever Trade Places With Your Ab Or Mommy Or Daddy

We all know the mommas and daddies take care of us ABs(and if you are a parent mommy or daddy that you take care of your AB) But would you ever trade places with them? A baby perhaps could take care of their mommy or daddy? And vice versa. Me and my mommy have done this because sometimes people need to taken care of and babied. What do you think?

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm if I ever found a mommy, which is what I look for, I would NEVER in a gajillion years change places.

I like my wet diapers, thank you much.

I would be in heaven to find a woman to change me and clean me up.

Guest NaughtyAshes

i would never trade places... i am the baby, the submissive, and my boyfriend is the daddy, the dominant.

Quoted. For. Truth.

Guest MommyGweniebear

We all know the mommas and daddies take care of us ABs(and if you are a parent mommy or daddy that you take care of your AB) But would you ever trade places with them? A baby perhaps could take care of their mommy or daddy? And vice versa. Me and my mommy have done this because sometimes people need to taken care of and babied. What do you think?

I really enjoy when we switch. Its nice to understand both perspectives, but no matter what Mommy or baby, I enjoy doing two main things you do baby. One is wearing a diaper and the other is coloring with you. :wub: