LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heya

Hey everybody.

I've been browsing this forum for a couple of years with my fiance, but I'm just now creating an account.

I've never been much for posting introductions, I usually just jump in and figure if you want to know anything you'll ask, but I decided to post one here anyways.

So, on with the introduction.

My name is Erin and I am 24 years old. (Yes, I really was born on April fool's day.)

I'm going to skip the info about how I got into diapers and such because I get asked that question way too much and it gets old.

I am currently going to a community college and pursuing a degree in nursing.

In my spare time, when I'm not studying or in class, I enjoy jogging, swimming, going to the beach, shopping, going to the movies and listening to music.

I am a former elite gymnast, and I currently coach at a local gymnastics club.

I was diagnosed with type one diabetes when I was 10, so I am pretty active in the local diabetes scene. (Please do not message me/post that I was diagnosed with diabetes because I ate too much sugar as a kid or any other extremely overused stereotype. I have heard them all.)

I'm sure the active members already know this, so this is aimed at the members that just browse the forum looking for chicks. I am happily engaged. Please do not ask me to be your mommy/baby girl/etc., because it will not happen.

I guess that's it. :)

• Like 1

You forgot to mention that the "TROLL" :roflmao: DiamondBack is your Fiancee' :thumbsup: Anyway thanks for the intro. Nice to "see" you around! :)

Yea, I saw that in that thread but I decided to stay out of it.

• Like 1