LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way For Firmer Messes?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've acknowledged more than once things about my poopy topics. But that's what I like, same aas many others. Messy is just a way of life.

Trist me, I could be worse. Check out diaperspace.com videos and you'll see things that make ya wanna shove ice picks into your eye.s

I've acknowledged more than once things about my poopy topics.  But that's what I like, same aas many others.  Messy is just a way of life.

I'm not talking about your topics, I'm talking about your posts about your escapades with your crap in threads they don't belong in. Don't give me that bullshit about how "It's my way of life". That doesn't give you the magical right to post scat content in other peoples threads. Also, I like how you throw in "So do other people" or "Same as many others" to give your posts some fake credibility. Unfortunately, no one is buying it since very, very, very, very few people sit in a pile of their crap for days on end.

Many people like messing, even I do. But we keep it in this section and we keep it clean and mature. Most of your threads in this section are borderline scat, not messing. As you might have noticed, not many of the members enjoy scat. 

Trist me, I could be worse. Check out diaperspace.com videos and you'll see things that make ya wanna shove ice picks into your eye.s

And here you go again, trying to ignore the problem.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm out, Goden.

I said I'm happy. I'm not hurting anyone. I'm trying to let this go. SO....I am.

/Discussion.

But I am successful in life so to speak. So if I were a troll, I'd at least wear a tie to work every day.

You're 21, and you think you're successful at life? Seriously, dude?

He does have a point here. The gallery at DS made me want to vomit. I assumed the videos were more of the same so I didn't look at any of them.

Guest Wetnmessy247

QUOTE ME CORRECTLY!!!!

I said "successful at life, SO TO SPEAK".

Success is a relative term which means different things to different people.

John Doe 1 may think an apartment in new york and a career in painting is successful.

John Doe 2 may think a life of cartel drug selling drime is successful.

John Doe 3 may think working at walmart as a cashier is successful.

So......MY LIFE TO ME, TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!.....is successful.

There is not one single "success" we all strive for.

I'm happy with where I am at. That's all that matters.

Make me feel like crap, I don't care. I'm happy.

End.