LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help!

Hello I’m new here on this web site. I am looking for friends that are ab/dl in area of South Carolina near Aiken. I would like to meet people and have fun. I was deprived of this for over 19 years by my x-wife. I was not aloud to even have diapers in the house. I so much want to meet people and be happy in my life for once. I live in North Augusta near Aiken. Or Augusta Ga. Please some one contact me I’m so alone.

And hello from the upstate :D You're closer to our small ABDL population than I am. Maybe one day we can all arrange a munch in the middle :blush: In a summer thunderstorm, Columbia can be a pretty wet city so we would blend right in :lol:

Bettypooh

Welcome. I kind of know how you feel. I'm on the other side of the coin though. I like to be a daddy, but the kink has died down to plain vanilla with my wife. Hope you find what you want, now that you have more freedom. From what I have seen on this site so far, NJ is very organized, while waiting in SC maybe you can arrange a weekend up there to get your fix. Just an idea.

Good luck,

MX Gangrel