LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest littlesissy

hi everyone i am looking for disposable diapers/nappies that have three resealable tapes on the front but dont know the brand, can anyone help? Thanks Amy

Hi Amy, there are several brands that have three tapes on the front. Can you tell us more, such as do they have a waist band, standing leak guards, colors... there is a diaper review section with photos on here that might help.

I can't think of any brands the have three tapes that are "Resealable" most of the double tape system or ones with landing zones have two tapes per side. personally I find two tapes fit my frame better, but we are all sized different even within the given sizes that diapers are manufactured. Perhaps some of our fine friends from "over the pond" may be able to point you to a specific brand. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

Amy,

The only ones i'm aware of in the US with three tapes on each side are Depends. i personally prefer the Depends Overnights fitted briefs, which i think they now call "maximum protection". As Repaid mentioned above, one brand of disposable diapers do not fit everyone equally well. If you read the diaper review section here, i'd concentrate on the comments about absorbency and ignore the rest, because what really should matter to YOU is how they fit YOU. Many people rave about how wonderful the Attends brand is, but they just do not fit me very well. You may have buy packages of different brands and experiment before you find what works well for you.

i hope that helps...

Latexman :)

Perhaps some of our fine friends from "over the pond" may be able to point you to a specific brand. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

AFAIK, there are no diapers (at least no popular diapers) in Europe with 3 tapes per side. There could be some obscure brand but none that I've seen or heard of.

The older style attends had three tapes on each side. They don't make them anymore.

Since when? I bought some not a few months ago and they're still on Attends' website. Granted they've changed a fair bit over the years but they're still six-tape and plastic-backed. They're not the best diapers but they're the best that fit the OPs description... If you're really careful, you can normally re-stick the Attends w/waistband tapes but they aren't re-tapeable proper...