LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest Time (2 Questions)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hey all.

I have two questions:

1.) What is the longest period of time you have worn a clean diaper? Like, no mess and no urine?

2.) What is the longest period of time you have stayed in the same messy diaper?

The longest period of time I went wearing a clean diaper was about four days. I was having some medical problems and couldn't poop or pee. The doctor solved that problem after four days and lemme tell ya. When you don't poop or pee for a few days and then DO, it's a disaster. I went through like 7 f'n diapers then in one day I had so much mess coming out.

The longest period of time I stayed in the same messed diaper was...oh...around 5 days. I wanted to see ho long I could wear the same messed diaper. It was fun but lemme tell you the rash I got was baaaaad. I started getting an open sore on my left thigh because of the bacteria exposure. But even then, it was stil fun testing personal bodily limits. My diaper was so full it was like when Stewie Griffen's diaper was drug along behind him because of the massive load he carrie. I probably had about three pounds of poo.

Guest dragonmaster4066

i hardly ever get to wear a clean diaper long as i'm incon, but as far as part 2 of the questions. i have been in wet diapers for as long as 16 to 18 hours. i wear to work and sometimes i get caught with nowhere to change and i also work very late some times. that has happened more than once and i have had some bad rashes because of it. but i guess its still better than going around in wet pants for that long.

Guest Wetnmessy247

24ish hrs for #1

and

12ish hrs for the #2

human waste does some scarry things after the 8-12 hr marker. your risk for some nasty infections gos through the roof at this length of time. just FYI...

Yea, when I pass the infection threshhold the answer is simple: antibiotics and a little painkillers. I don't typically let rashes/sores/infections stop me from using my diapers. I just try my best to suck it up and hope for the best. On ocassion I do find I need to let my body breath to heal the rashy infections. But the downside to this is it is not bet when u are incontinent. ny period of time letting your butt breath may result in catastrophic accidents. When I do let it breathe I prevent this accident by sitting on a little potty for kids I bought. That way I can breath without messy accidents. Just get a good book and sit for a few hours.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow 3 hours clean? That's very short. That's how long I am in a fresh diaper before I start to mess myself.

I must be a diapered and messy pro?

never more than an hour in a totally clean one maybe 6 hours wet and probably no more than any hour in dirty. I have done maybe up to 8 hours in slightly messed pants, but not a full load.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't get poopy pants thing.

It seems to me messing your pants would just end up in a chocolate disaster. Where does poop go but down when not given a diaper to slip out into?

It would seem uncomfortable to walk around in poopy pants no matter the length of time. And it would get EVERYWHERE. Poop galore. Yuck.

And you say "slightly" messed pants. Does it matter how messy you get in pants? When there's no catching mechanism, slight mess and huge mess are the same thing: nasty runny mess. It makes me yucky thinking about mesing myself in my pants. Walking out in public leaving brown puddles where I walk.

Yuck.