LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helloo

Hi all I'm naughtygirl and recently finding out I like nappies and a sort of toddler lifestyle I mainly live at home with my folks but occassionaly crash at friends. where I don't wear nappies. But at home I do my parents know and just sort of let me get on with it. so long as any laundry it makes I deal with. I wear cloth and disposable nappies have some baby clothes onesie vests and a foooted sleeper as well as numerous plastic pants. I suck dummies and bottle feed myself. aswell as wet and sometimes mess my nappies. About it really, I don't like guys being gross if you talk to me only use nice words no swearing or suggestive remarks pls. Thanks :thumbsup:

Guest Tibian

"I'm naughtygirl and recently finding out I like nappies" -> "I do my parents know and just sort of let me get on with it". OMG i wish i was like you! i have this fetish for so long time and nobody knows besides me.

Welcome to our community, dont worry im new too xD.

It's great that your parents accept you and let you try these things. Their condition that you take responsibility for what you do is not only fair, it's very realisitic. You will find a lot of American posters here that are your age complain that they can't wear diapers as often as they want to because of their parents, roomates or other similiar situations. You are very fortuneate indeed.

E como mai to the DD boards and I hope to read more of your posts soon.

Aloha,

Honu from warm and sunny Florida