LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Padding Moving Around

Hey guys,

When I get wet, my padding tends to fall down. I have tried putting something over the diaper to keep it together but that only goes so far.

Basically does anyone have any ideas to prevent the wet padding from moving too far or clumping up (Especially while enjoying the diaper because sometimes my gf or I end up getting a hole through the plastic).

Thanks!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Try other brands?

I see in your pic the brand you wear. I'm never had probs with that brand, but you may.

Just try different brands.

By the way, you look wet in that pic.

Is it soaked and flooded? You look full.

Actually I see a little brown. Did baby make a poopie?

Guest YkDave

theirs not a whole lot you can do, you can try other brands but pretty much any/every disposable is going to do the same thing. Thats just the nature of the beast, theirs not alot you can do, its just a bunch of padding and pulp sandwiched between a piece of plastic and the inner liner, nothing to hold it together!

You could use cloth diapers alternatively, if clumping is such a huge concern :)

I'm not sure all of what you have tried so I'm just going to give a few standard suggestions. Try different brands as stated. Get the correct size that fits you with the least amount of baggyness. Try wearing some nylon bike shorts over your diaper to hold them tight to your body. Ditto an adult onesie or tight fitting underpants. You've probably tried some of these for sure and probably still get padding that falls down. All I can really say is try and find something that will hold your diaper tight to your body, especially in the seat and crotch areas. I'm thinking nylon bike shorts would work the best.

I'm not sure all of what you have tried so I'm just going to give a few standard suggestions. Try different brands as stated. Get the correct size that fits you with the least amount of baggyness. Try wearing some nylon bike shorts over your diaper to hold them tight to your body. Ditto an adult onesie or tight fitting underpants. You've probably tried some of these for sure and probably still get padding that falls down. All I can really say is try and find something that will hold your diaper tight to your body, especially in the seat and crotch areas. I'm thinking nylon bike shorts would work the best.

Yep this is right :Crylol: Some diapers are just crappy and do this no matter what, but most that fit right won't B) It's mainly the diagonal stretching at the crotch and/or the compression and release cycles of your legs spreading and closing that causes clumping. Sagging causes this so pull it up tight and keep it there :rolleyes: If that doesn't work get a better brand :P I have worn for 24 hours+ without clumping when I'm 'doing my thing' mainly in the toilet :blush: After that long you really can't complain about much of anything- you've gotten your money's worth by then ;)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem with Abena and most of the cloth exterior diapers. Actually if wear an Abena all day and wet alot I get a mega camel toe (and I'm a guy) :o . May try a onsie, or Attends, and the plastic backed Tena. I dont have the camel toe problems with Attends and Tena - which is a bonus for me.