LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I had a dream last night. I don't remember much of it... but here it goes.

I was staying a hotel, I believe. I was with two or three friends and everyone was going to go swimming. I am not exactly a fan of swimming, so I declined and said I'd go take a shower. For some reason the shower at the hotel was a group shower, so I went down to the basement-ish location where the shower was. Basically it was just a big tiled room with a drain the middle and a big shower head over top. Although the room was big enough to fit more than one person, it seemed specific to a "one person at a time" thing. Anyway...

I went to take my clothes off and felt the urge to just be wet. I was going to take a shower in my underwear when I thought of putting a diaper on, since I had some upstairs in my suitcase. And I realized I needed to go to the bathroom, so I figured I could diaper up, wet it so it didn't feel like a waste, and just shower in it. Although diapers aren't waterproof, I've been curious about showering in a diaper for a while now. I just never have gotten the chance to. So that's probably what provoked this thought in my dream.

So just as I was going to turn and go change, someone came in and started socializing with another person and they went to use the shower. So I went back to my room and stayed up there.

I changed into a Molicare (ironic since I've never worn them before) and cuddled in bed. I fell asleep and woke up sometime later when my friends came back into the room. I stayed under the covers and tried to hide that I was diapered.

I don't remember much else. It wasn't a very good dream, but the emotions were enticing.

So I suppose this thread is for two purposes:

1.) Write about your dreams. Preferably things that pertain to the community, but they can just be something else if you think they're interesting enough to share.

2.) Comment on people's dreams. Maybe you had similar real life experiences. :o

-Sophie Ellyn

P.S. Yeah, there probably already is a thread for this...

I constantly have the "I want something, but it's constantly out of my reach" dream. This is probably due to being unemployed and just frustrated where my life is at.

I can occasionally gleam the reason behind my dreams from time to time. I also had a dream involving mice and my father last night. We found a mouse in his bedroom and I had to plead with him just to release it and not kill it.(not sure why, normally I'm stomping ants, spiders and other household pets). This dream was just two events from my day being run through my subconscious mind. I spent earlier in the day cleaning mouse pee off of some camping gear with DW and last night I spoke to my father, which innately always ends up with him bitching about something. In this case it was about something one of the women his age at his church decided to bless my facebook page with yesterday. I use my FB page as a dumping ground for my aggrevation and what not, so after making a benign post about women that every man in this world would agree with(nothing evil, just being a guy) she decided to attack my faith and beliefs, questioning them. It rather pissed me off and it took all my self restraint to keep from destroying her via face book. After much deliberation I left a more civil general letter to all my friends on facebook. I told my father what I wanted to say and he basically threatened to assault me if I did. I'd be more than willing to post it(my letter to my fb friends) however I didn't intend to hijack this thread. Sorry about that.

No hijacking. We're still on course. :)

I got rid of my facebook two months ago because I don't like giving people that "instant access" to my life. It's too superficial for me.

-Sophie

Guest Wetnmessy247

My dreams are mostly consisting of diaper related things. Like nightmares AND dreams usually employ diapers in some way or other.

Nightmares usually consist of me needing a change bad and not getting it for weeks and I get real sick from infection.

Dreams usually consist of me just going places all diapered up and crinkly.

Daydreams at work and school consist of me driving around in my car in nothing but a messed diaper.

The latest reoccurring theme in my dreams is that there are 2 of one of my dogs. I've also been exploring a strange town. Not nearly as exciting as most of my dreams, but I could end up stumbling upon something that makes it go all action movie or something.

The latest reoccurring theme in my dreams is that there are 2 of one of my dogs. I've also been exploring a strange town. Not nearly as exciting as most of my dreams, but I could end up stumbling upon something that makes it go all action movie or something.

I love those reoccurring multi-part dreams. I used to have dreams that ran like a tv show as a child.

Ah dreams.... my favorite escape from reality. Sadly I don't dream much anymore, but when I do curiosly enough it's a strange spin on my daydreams. It was actually powerful enough to make me need to rethink my opinions of myself. These dreams are also what caused me to join this site actually.... It would probably help if I explained the dream, so here I go...

Normally in my daydreams I am an anime style magical sword wielder (I like anime and manga a lot XP) and I have a girlfriend who is also a cool mage-like anime character. Anyways... normally she is incontinent and I can be there to care for her during, er, mishaps...

Well this daydream is cool (To me anyways ) but at night I have the same dream, but... from HER perspective. The whole thing.... I used to not be a DL in the sense that I wanna wear, but more I wanted her to wear. Now, not only do I wanna wear myself but, now I even question why I would dream like that... I am straight, but still... It has creeped into my daydreams even now... it has caused me much confusion.

I know a dream like this might not be exciting to you guys, but I figure at the very least It's some decent discussion material.

I always go to bed with the wish that I will have nice dreams during sleep-time. Most of my dreams are very vivid, when I have them, but generally are just goofy, disjointed episodes involving relatives or other familiar people in strange scenarios.

Anyway, I have had some AB/DL related dreams. Two nights ago I had one where a woman friend of mine was holding a baby and was feeding it a baba. I was sooo jealous and was sooo wanting her to give the bottle to me instead, that I think that was the point when I woke up! :crybaby:

Maybe tonight it will be my turn :thumbsup:

Guest Tibian

you guys should try lucid dreaming. there are some mp3s in the internet that helps you into it like i-doser and after sometime you will not need it. Things i accomplished by lucid dreaming was controlling my dreams, thinking i am awake but I'm asleep, remember things from the past i forgot and hearing a song like i had a mp3 in my brain. My fav was me in an alternate reality where people use diapers in high school.

you guys should try lucid dreaming. there are some mp3s in the internet that helps you into it like i-doser and after sometime you will not need it. Things i accomplished by lucid dreaming was controlling my dreams, thinking i am awake but I'm asleep, remember things from the past i forgot and hearing a song like i had a mp3 in my brain. My fav was me in an alternate reality where people use diapers in high school.

Sounds like someone needs to be linking.

-Sophie

Guest Tibian

ok my favorite was http://www.i-doser.com/ . I-doser is a software that emulators drugs by using sounds that messes with brain waves, it is no harm to you and you can get effects very close to real drugs. one of the "doses" is lucid dream. be aware that some of them don't work in most people, you have to try it to know.

Guest Wetnmessy247

You want to hear the best dream I ever had?

Guess what it's NOT diaper related.

I WAS dead though. I had died and my sould was taken to heaven. Cliched, ye. But it was so flipping awesome. It was me and Jesus Christ and we were dressed in white robes. He was taking me on a little stroll down a gold paved street to a little pond of the clearest and best tating water I ever had. I got to ask him questions about life and the universe and the answers were the type that were so simple they were staring you right in the face.

That was the best dream I ever had.

Worst one was I was 5 and my pet dog cut off my butt cheeks and put them on bread and made a butt cheek sandwhich. Sounds comical, but lemme tell you I wa afraid to get anywhere near that thing for like two week. Childish imagination is vivid.

My worst dream I ever had was my earliest memory...

I was just over two years old and I was in the mall with my mother and father. There was an escalator I wanted to ride and I ran over to it and got on. About halfway up I realized my parents didn't follow me. When I got to the top, there was a long dimly lit white hallway with doors on both sides. From out of the first door on the right came a scary looking older man. He grabbed me and sat me down next to the elevator and said to stay put. When he went back into the door, I bolted down the escalator, but since it was moving up and I was two years old, I didn't get very far. Then I felt a hand on my collar and was pulled around to the man wielding a chainsaw.

Then it ended. But it really kept me by my parents' sides throughout my childhood.

-Sophie

Hey, I called it right. Last night, my dreams about the strange town did, indeed go all action movie. I bought a hotrod muscle car from the local gearhead (had to lucid dream the money), got some pizza, met a nice gal who was into diapers, and we stopped an alien invasion at the town fair.

Okay. So the night before last night I had a dream where I wrote a poem, and it was a very good poem...

See, I'm a poet, so I was really intrigued. Anyway, when I woke up... I couldn't remember the poem. So I spent the entire day in bed trying to relive the dream (which isn't that big of a stretch in my world), but I never could remember the poem...

I'm really kind of upset about it. I think I'm going to compensate by writing five poems today...

-Sophie

Ah dreams.... my favorite escape from reality. Sadly I don't dream much anymore, but when I do curiosly enough it's a strange spin on my daydreams. It was actually powerful enough to make me need to rethink my opinions of myself. These dreams are also what caused me to join this site actually.... It would probably help if I explained the dream, so here I go...

Normally in my daydreams I am an anime style magical sword wielder (I like anime and manga a lot XP) and I have a girlfriend who is also a cool mage-like anime character. Anyways... normally she is incontinent and I can be there to care for her during, er, mishaps...

Well this daydream is cool (To me anyways ) but at night I have the same dream, but... from HER perspective. The whole thing.... I used to not be a DL in the sense that I wanna wear, but more I wanted her to wear. Now, not only do I wanna wear myself but, now I even question why I would dream like that... I am straight, but still... It has creeped into my daydreams even now... it has caused me much confusion.

I know a dream like this might not be exciting to you guys, but I figure at the very least It's some decent discussion material.

"I know a dream like this might not be exciting to you guys". Are you NUTS?! That was great I wish you could even go into more detail,... "I know a dream like this might not be exciting to you guys"... What are you thinking? ;-) (In case it got lost in translation, my tone is lighthearted and playful.) If you have the times please give us updates.

Also, I would like to add that I like the song mad world as well!

-MX Gangrel

"I know a dream like this might not be exciting to you guys". Are you NUTS?! That was great I wish you could even go into more detail,... "I know a dream like this might not be exciting to you guys"... What are you thinking? ;-) (In case it got lost in translation, my tone is lighthearted and playful.) If you have the times please give us updates.

Also, I would like to add that I like the song mad world as well!

-MX Gangrel

:D that actually made me laugh heheheh.

Well I haven't had a sleeping one since, but I get em like once a week. If I do have one though I am keeping a pen and paper to write about it before I forget it all 10 minutes later :P. To be honest I kinda do wanna share more lol. But It's also kinda personal... Meh...

As for mad world, I honestly don't think I've heard it before. (When it comes to music you will find I live under a rock that lives under a larger rock)